Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Ankündigungen
liny195 Offline

Colnbluth

26.12.2019 08:18
Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antworten

and current free agent Adam Humphries has agreed to a four-year contract to join AFC South-rival Tennessee Titans Denico Autry Jersey , first reported by Tom Pelissero and Mike..." NFL Free AgencyFree AgencyWide receiver Adam Humphries signs with Tennessee TitansNew,16commentsEDTFormer Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver and current free agent Adam Humphries has agreed to a four-year contract to join AFC South-rival Tennessee Titans, first reported by Tom Pelissero and Mike Garofolo of the NFL Network:The contract, reportedly $36 million with an average value of $9 million a year, removes one of the top receiving options from the free-agent pool and leaves a pile of lower-tier slot options on the market. Humphries was one of the more efficient slot receivers in 2018 — moving the chains on 63 percent of his 73 catches — and has a career average of 10.6 yards per catch. He has added value on special teams, short-yardage routes (a huge part of Frank Reich’s offense) and designed runs.Putting his 2018 numbers into perspective, Humphries would’ve tied TY Hilton atop team receptions Nyheim Hines Color Rush Jersey , would’ve had the second-most receiving yards on the team and third-highest mark in yards per reception of receivers that caught 50 balls or more.The 26-year-old is the second athlete closely connected to the Colts to reach teams with other organizations, after safety Landon Collins took his talents from New York to Washington. While most would agree Indianapolis general manager Chris Ballard would’ve never given an $84-million deal to Collins, paying Humphries nine million a year doesn’t seem too far-fetched in the organization’s mindset — however he would’ve become the second-highest paid wideout on the team.With Humphries out of reach, the Colts are left with a free-agent pool of receivers that includes the likes of Tyrell Williams, Golden Tate, Devin Funchess, Cole Beasley and others. Peyton Manning continues to be in demand https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Johnny-Unitas-Jersey , whether it’s for television or football jobs.And Colts owner Jim Irsay detailed how close he came to bringing his former quarterback back as a front office man.According to Zak Keefer of the , Irsay said they had conversations about a future role beginning in November 2016, which was just before Irsay fired then-General Manager Ryan Grigson“It did get close with Peyton,” Irsay said. “I wouldn’t say super serious close, but enough to kick the tires and say, ‘What are you thinking?’ Because my counsel is there for him whether he comes to the Colts or choosing to do something else.“There was definitely some interest on both sides.”Irsay said the talks eventually got “serious,” but that Manning indicated he wasn’t ready to return to the daily grind of the sport so soon.“I’m just not ready yet Jacoby Brissett Jersey ,” Irsay recalled Manning saying. “(He said,) It’s just not right, right now. And if I’m all in, I’m all in. … You know I’d like to spend more time with the family. He clearly expressed that to me. And I wasn’t surprised.”Irsay did OK for himself, landing Chris Ballard, who helped create a roster that turned a 1-5 start to a playoff berth last season. But Manning was obviously a big fish which Irsay wanted to land.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz