Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Ankündigungen
liny195 Offline

Colnbluth

26.12.2019 08:38
/www.thepackersfanshop.com Antworten

Earlier this offseason https://www.thepackersfanshop.com , Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers said that he saw ways to “put my stamp on” the offense that head coach Matt LaFleur is installing and he revisited that idea as the team closes out the offseason program this week.Rodgers said he has been working to avoid any improvisations during practice because he’s “really trying to trust the progressions and my eyes and learn timing on different things.” Saying that he expects that to last until the first play of the team’s first game in September was a joke, but Rodgers does expect to go off script at some point.“I was teasing them about how every coach always says, ‘No, no, no. Oh, good play,'” Rodgers said, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com. “It’s always a ‘No’ until, it’s ‘Oh yeah Green Bay Packers Customized Jerseys , good play.’ I said, ‘There’s going to be a couple of those, trust me. But they usually work out pretty good.'”It doesn’t sound like that idea is a bothersome one for LaFleur.“He’s played the game with a certain style for his whole career, and he’s done it at a pretty high level,” LaFleur said. “I think just some of the things that he’s been able to really enhance within our offense has been a lot of fun to watch. You saw that off-schedule play that he made down in the red zone. He made another one to Jake Kumerow where I didn’t anticipate the ball going where it went, but that’s where it went and it was a touchdown. We never want to take that playmaker away from him.”Rodgers and the Packers didn’t make enough plays last season, which is a big reason why LaFleur is in town and installing a brand new offense that is still a few months away from a full unveiling. Former NFL safety Darren Sharper received an 18-year sentence in 2016 after pleading guilty to sexual assault charges in New Orleans, but filed a motion last year asking that the plea deal be overturned because he was not adequately advised of the ramifications of the deal by his attorneys.Sharper agreed to a deal offered by federal prosecutors that would cover charges in four state courts that he drugged and assaulted women. The deal originally called for a nine-year sentence, but that was rejected by a judge and Sharper was sentenced to twice that amount of time behind bars.That change led Sharper to claim his attorneys left him in a position where he had to maintain the guilty plea in order to avoid state prosecutions that could use admissions from his previous plea against him. On Wednesday Green Bay Packers T-Shirts , U.S. District Judge Jane Triche Milazzo rejected his claim.Milazzo wrote that Sharper was represented by “highly experienced and well respected” attorneys and that he said multiple times in court that he understood the terms of his agreement.“The record shows that Sharper knew the terms of his plea agreement and that his attorneys worked closely with him in counseling him throughout his case,” Milazzo wrote, via NOLA.com.Sharper, who played for the Packers, Vikings and Saints, is imprisoned at a federal prison in Otisville, N.Y.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz