Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

16.08.2018 09:25
will catch on! It was fa Antworten

Danny Willett combined practice for the Valspar Championship with speaking to Sky Sports commentator Wayne Riley about his dream start to the year and the prospect of missing the Masters next month. Brandin Cooks Jersey . Willett was quizzed by Radar about rising under the radar to 11th in the world rankings, and the Sheffield star expressed his delight that all his hard work off the course is paying handsome dividends.As the 28-year-old played the 11th at Innisbrook during the pro-am, he also defended his decision to miss the first major of the year unless his wife has already delivered their first child. Wayne Riley walks the Valspar Championship course with Danny Willett Nicole Willett is due to give birth during the week of the Masters, and Danny is happy to give the event top priority over treading the hallowed fairways of Augusta National.People are very small-minded to think that a golf tournament is bigger than the birth of your first child, said the Ryder Cup hopeful, who collected his fourth European Tour title at the Dubai Desert Classic last month.Watch the video to see Willett walking and talking with Radar at the Valspar Championship, and dont miss live coverage over the weekend on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Also See: Radar on the Snake Pit Willett celebrates Dubai win Golf live on Sky Sports 4 World Rankings Custom Los Angeles Rams Jerseys . “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee. Brandon Allen Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) – He had good saves on Giroux, Akeson, and Hartnell tonight. http://www.laramsfansshop.com/c-80-rams-cornelius-lucas-jersey.aspx . 1 Pete Sampras. Speaking ahead of an exhibition match against Andre Agassi in London on March 3, Sampras said on a conference call Wednesday that he is impressed by Federers longevity.Ewen Murray reflects on the success of Skys innovative coverage of the British Masters at Woburn, and has no doubts that the tournament will once again become the pride of the European Tour. What a week it was at glorious Woburn, and the overwhelmingly positive reaction to our coverage of the British Masters supported by Sky Sports was a revelation.The viewers were treated to Nick Dougherty wearing a microphone and talking to us live in the commentary box, a world first in television coverage of a mainstream event, we had the superb live Masterclasses at the close of play, and all the new technical innovations were tremendous. Speaking to Nick Dougherty during his round was a world first in TV golf coverage I was a little uneasy about speaking to Nick live at first. Its never been done before in tournament play and you have to consider Nick was trying to concentrate out there.But he was fine with it. Even when he was struggling on the second day, he was happy to speak to us in the commentary box and he said he had a case of the rights and the lefts. You can deal with one, but its tough when youve got both! Nick was happy to give us his thoughts as he strolled to the green He was describing how he was trying to deal with it and I really liked that, and Im not surprised this innovation was so popular with the viewers. It gave them a great insight into what a player is thinking while walking to the green, rather than us saying what theyre probably thinking. Great insightAnother hugely popular introduction was the live Masterclasses. When you have players of the quality of Westwood, Howell, Donald and Poulter, Harrington and Sullivan, you cant go wrong. Luke Donald gave us great insight into what it takes to be a world-class putter It was a nice mixture of players talking about different aspects of the game. Lee was great talking about driving,, something thats always been a strength of his game. Brian Allen Rams Jersey. . Luke has always been an excellent putter, and his insight on that would have interested a lot of people. If you can take two less putts per round, it doesnt take long to get your handicap down.It was also nice to see these players having the chance to show they have character and personality, and I thought they all came across really well. They need to be applauded for giving their time to the masterclasses. It was also interesting to hear them speak about trying to keep it as simple as possible, and I think that will be a big help to any club golfer.The British Masters used to be one of the most prestigious events on the European Tour schedule, and there is no doubt in my mind that the tournament will regain that status. Last year proved that without question.A viewing experience We also showed that week what Sky can do with golf coverage, and we were exemplary in terms of production values. What we achieved was talked about far and wide - in particular the implementation of so much new technology.One of my favourites was the robot camera on wheels on the fairways, although this was not given a name. I dont think Andrew Coltarts suggestion of the toy thingy will catch on! It was fantastic to get the viewers closer to the action and make them feel part of the coverage. We showed what Sky can do for entertaining golf coverage We also introduced the fairway tracer and thats been one of the best of our new innovations. We know how popular the Pro Tracer has been off the tee, and we put it in play for the second shot.Its only a matter of time before we introduce it for pitching around the greens, and you can see all the variations in trajectory and spin. This new technology makes it so much easier to educate the viewers in terms of what the players are trying to achieve with each shot.Watch the 2016 British Masters throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage begins on Tuesday October 11 with the Hero Challenge from 7.30pm. Also See: British Masters: Ways to watch Donald excited for Grove 2015 recap: Fitzpatricks win Golf live on Sky Sports Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz