Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
ylq Offline

Dobluth

04.01.2020 02:00
ot with the body. After seeing it, Al Antworten

The book is the ladder of human progress. ---- Gorky "Which books have you read since childhood? The environment for reading is much better now than before, but have you cherished your time carefully?
?During the holidays, I read the book Childhood, and the hero in this book was deeply moved by me. This is the protagonist of the article-Alyosha. Alyosha followed his mother to the grandfather's house from an early age Cigarettes Online, but as the grandfather's family business declined, he became rampant, greedy, imperious, and brutal. Later, his grandfather actually let Alyssa go to the "human world" for a meal. I didn't expect that my grandfather was so cruel. It was really no conscience to let this child suffer! Even in such a family full of hatred and selfishness, Alesha did not give up his life. Alyosha likes to read books. Every time during the holidays, Alyosha will go to the rich to borrow books to read, and sometimes Alyosha stays in other people's homes to help with things at any cost in order to see the books. Recall that some of our classmates are unwilling to study in a better environment, and are still annoying. What moved me even more was that Alyosha liked to read books to the point of going crazy. People who lent books to Alyosha said that they must pay back within three days, but Alyosha copied the whole book while reading. Really a little book fan! After copying it down, not only can you strengthen your writing ability, but you can also recall the contents of the book countless times in the future Online Cigarettes. It would be reluctant to let our classmates take notes in class. As the saying goes Cheap Cigarettes, "You can't read without touching your pen." If some of our classmates have half the spirit of Alyosha, their grades can definitely be ranked first in the class. Alyosha discovered the brutality of the society in the process of reading; for example, after a person dies, the family will not deal with his afterlife, but will rot with the body. After seeing it, Alyosha was frightened, not knowing what would happen in the future. The living conditions of the lower and lower people in Russian society in the 1870s and 1870s in Alyosa were no different from those in our society before the founding of New China. Morality was mournful, and discipline broke down into a loving, brave, and upright child. When I grew up, I became an excellent writer, and wrote three books, "Childhood-On Earth-My University." The book is described in the eyes of a child, giving a scene of tragedy a naive color, so that people see the light in the dark, see the light of humanity in the cold and ruthless, and feel the great fate of tragedy power. Classmates, reading is great. Only with knowledge can we gain a foothold in the society. Now in a good environment, we must study well and become a useful person when we come out. We have to learn the perseverance of Alyosha, even if it is hard and tiring, we have to go on and be a little book fan

Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz