Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
ylq Offline

Dobluth

04.01.2020 02:00
Love is the kite flying Antworten

Love is the kite flying in spring, which brings me infinite joy; love, the ice cream in summer, brings me infinite coolness; love, the fruit in autumn, brings me joy of harvest; love is in winter Cotton jackets bring me infinite warmth. After reading "Education of Love" Carton Of Cigarettes, I realized that in my studies, motherly love is mother's love and a piece of sugar, sweet and sweet. Entering the sixth grade, I am about to face the first crossroads in my life��Xiao Shengchu. This makes me very nervous. Whenever I talk to my mother about Xiaosheng, my mother always encourages me: "It doesn't matter, just be careful, my mother believes that you are OK." My mother has already seen my nervousness. With the constant encouragement of my mother, my confidence slowly returned to my nervous heart. Mother's love is so sweet and sweet. Mother's love is a glass of lemonade, sour. The goal of my middle school exam is set at the four famous schools in Changsha Newport 100S, and I am constantly working on it. My mother was not idle, not to mention running around, at least hundreds of calls were made. She asked the experienced parents everywhere, and helped me to contact various training classes ... My mother dragged my sick body to work day and night for my studies. At that time, for the first time, I realized that my mother was so small, but I grew up. Looking at my mother's tiredness, I can't help feeling a little sad. Mother love is so sour that it makes people cry Marlboro Gold. Maternal love is a good medicine, and it's a bit hard. Carelessness is a big problem for me. It makes me lose a lot of points in the exam. In order to help me overcome this problem, my mother took a lot of thought. It's useless to hold the Buddha's feet just before the exam, my mother grabbed it from my usual homework. All the mistakes in the homework have to be discovered by myself, and I can't sleep until I find them. This is a terrible job. I can't wait to borrow the golden eyes of fire from Sun Wukong. This may not be a big deal, but Lin Haizhan is a required course for me every day. Doing maths, memorizing ancient poems, writing test papers ... Looking at this vast ocean of homework, I can't help crying and laughing. Mother love is so bitter, but it has benefited me a lot. Mother's love is a bunch of peppers with a strong spicy flavor. My mother has been holding fast to my test results. From the way my mother looked at my test paper, I always felt that Rodin was looking at sculptures. No matter what my grades seem, I can never meet my mother's requirements for me, so my mother often spurs me: "You can't do it, you have a lot of room for improvement." My mother always scolded me for a meal, so as not to let me make the same mistake. Mother love is so spicy, yet so warm. Motherly love is selfless, great, and ordinary, it makes me feel so mixed
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz