Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
xuezhiqian123 Offline

Ultrine

17.01.2020 02:57
But evidently that was not eno Antworten

Marketing Plan in Network Marketing Marketing Articles | March 2 Wholesale Adidas NHL Hats , 2008
On the outside, MLM companies seem to be successful communities of customers and distributors, enjoying the product that they are using. They are using a good product. I, myself can say that I do thin...

On the outside, MLM companies seem to be successful communities of customers and distributors, enjoying the product that they are using. They are using a good product. I Wholesale Adidas NHL Hoodie , myself can say that I do think that the products that I am using are the best. But the question is ? what are people really in that company for? The products? The compensation, the plan that the company has? You would think, what else? Sure at face value that is what it looks like.

Why did you decide to get started in a network marketing business? I, personally wanted financial freedom, extra money, and time with my family (your WHY card as we call it!). So people who join Wholesale Adidas NHL T-Shirts , would join for very similar reasons (everyone has his different dreams ? a car, a gorgeous house etc etc ).

So, the next step is, after joining, to ?convince? other people to join. So, what do you do? You stick to the company?s script and speak to family members Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys , friends, people in the street (the 3 foot rule), spend money to try and get leads, cold calling ? the list is huge. Believe me, I know, I have tried it! That got me nowhere. Actually it did ?broke!

How Wholesale NHL Hats , then do you show people that the company you are with is the best? The plan is great, they will make lots of money. Everyone wants to have more money in their pockets right? Yes, they do. But the secret behind all this is simple really. When you are marketing the business, you are not really marketing the products or the compensation plan. You are marketing yourself. You have to set yourself aside from the crowd. Be unique, dare to be different. That is the secret of success. People want a leader not just another sales person. They want someone who can guide them, someone who knows the stuff Wholesale NHL Hoodie , someone to look up to!

By marketing yourself you are marketing financial freedom. You are a living example of it!

So the only thing that you really need to talk to your prospects about is financial freedom. You do not even need to talk about the products, or the plan that the company has. Just simply show them that you are a born leader, that you are successful, that you are making money. Like I said, sell yourself! Share all the information with your prospects. The key is to SHARE not to SELL.

Let?s take an example ? If I had to show you some of my company?s products and tell you that they were the best, the healthiest etc etc Wholesale NHL T-Shirts , and then show you money, what would you choose to take? I would personally go for the money! Wouldn?t you?

IMPORTANT - Make it simple, don?t complicate things. By keeping it simple you will get more prospects. Eventually your downline will do the same sort of work. Your prospects will sell themselves on their financial dreams and you will have a successful network marketing business.

I will ask you the last question here ? Take these 2 examples:

1)???? I am in a company that is the best, that has great products ? Also you have bonuses, a car, free travel. Do you want to join?

2)???? I have been working with this company and since then I have been making money ? Quit my 9-5 job Wholesale NHL Jerseys , and have been travelling, I own a great car. My mortgage has been paid. Do you want to live like me?

?Which question would you answer best to? Keep people?s dreams in mind. Everyone has dreams.

Oh, one last thing ? A favourite quote of mine- by Norman Vincent Peale is You can if you THINK you can. (incidentally, this is the title of the book ? I would recommend you reading) it)Marketing Plan

Everyone knows that affiliates can make or break a company's success rate. Ken Evoy has a whole army of people motivated to earn click-through commissions on his Site Sell program. Marlon Sanders and Yanik Silver have made fortunes with (and for) their affiliates.

"If you've got an e-commerce website," I was frequently told by my internet savvy friends, "you have GOT to have an affiliate program." I took that to heart. "Ok!" I said Wholesale Hats , and when I created , I made sure that I developed a compelling offer for affiliates.

So what's the nightmare? Here I had created the perfect program for affiliates and what kind of results was I getting? None. Nada. Zilch. A big fat zero. There was no lineup of affiliates banging at the door.

Has this happened to you? Is your affiliate program going nowhere? Here is the step-by-step analysis of what makes an affiliate program take off, and how my results were impacted by each one.

Offer a good deal ? make it worth their while

Affiliates will not promote your product because it "feels good". An emotional payoff might be sufficient for non-profit organizations or political campaigns, but that's not enough in the cold, hard world of e-commerce. Affiliates are looking for products and services that quickly convert to sale.

Affiliates don't mind pre-selling your goods to their lists and visitors, but you have got to make it worth their effort. Don't be cheap. Give your affiliates a good deal. Unless you're selling Lear Jets or Rolls Royces Wholesale Hoodie , that 5% commission you are thinking about isn't going to get anyone excited about being your representative.

But evidently that was not enough. . Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Online Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz