Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
chenyan94 Offline

Abban

17.01.2020 03:11
UPDATE: NFL insider Ian Rapoport says Antworten

the Eagles intend to re-sign Jay Ajayi. The Eagles could open up a roster spot for him by placing Darren Sproles on injured reserve.ORIGINAL STORY BELOW.Former Philadelphia Eagles running back Jay Ajayi is visiting the NovaCare Complex on Friday Brandon Graham Jersey , according to a report from NFL insider Ian Rapoport. The 26-year-old Ajayi hasn’t suited up since tearing his ACL in last year’s October 7 Eagles versus Vikings game. Ajayi was also playing through a fractured back before his 2018 season was cut short. Ajayi has been a free agent since March and he’s garnered some workouts since then but no team has been willing to sign him. That could change on Friday with his visit to Philly.The Eagles could suddenly find themselves needing another running back. Darren Sproles seemingly re-aggravated his quadriceps injury after unexpectedly missing Thursday’s practice. Eagles leading rusher Jordan Howard has been limited in practice this week due to a shoulder injury suffered in the Bears game. If both Sproles and Howard can’t play, the Eagles would be down to just Miles Sanders and Boston Scott in the backfield. Ajayi was an effective contributor for the Eagles after they acquired him ahead of the 2017 NFL trade deadline. In 14 games with Philly (including playoffs), the man they call the Jay Train logged 157 carries for 776 yards (4.9 average), and four rushing touchdowns. He also had 21 receptions for 181 yards and one score. On the downside, ball security was an issue as Ajayi did have four fumbles.It remains to be seen if Ajayi can still be a valuable contributor following his injury. The Eagles will check up on his medicals during Friday’s visit. The fact the team is bringing him in so late in the week seems like a strong indicator they’ll actually sign him http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-dallas-goedert-jersey , but we’ll see. Ajayi had nine carries for 57 yards (6.3 average) in the Eagles’ win over the Patriots in Super Bowl LII. Maybe he can help Philly beat the Pats again this weekend? The Eagles haven’t decided (or just haven’t told us) whether Carson Wentz is going to play in the preseason opener Thursday.Wentz, for his part, doesn’t seem to care.The Eagles quarterback gave the most tepid endorsement possible of the possibility of playing Thursday, which coach Doug Pederson hasn’t said he’d do or not.“Preseason’s helpful, but I don’t think it’s a necessity Womens Rodney McLeod Jersey ,” Wentz said, via Reuben Frank of NBCSportsPhiladelphia.com. “No matter how much I’m out there I’ll be confident in Week One. . . .“I think a little bit is helpful. But it’s definitely never needed.”That’s probably a universal sentiment, though you’d understand why the Eagles might want to get him some time during an exhibition game, if not Thursday’s against the Titans.Wentz didn’t play at all during last year’s preseason while rehabbing his knee, and while he missed the end of last season with his back injury Alshon Jeffery Jersey , there’s no apparent problem there.“It’s his decision,” Wentz said of Pederson. “I’ll be ready either way. Whenever it is we get out there I’ll be ready and I’m excited for it.”Excited. Or something.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz