Operation flow of vacuum furnace heat treatment process
What is the heat treatment process of vacuum furnace? After purchasing the vacuum furnace, some friends don't know how to operate it. Today, we will share the operation process of the heat treatment process of the vacuum furnace for your reference.
1. When the workpiece is quenched in vacuum, vacuum quenching oil should be used, which has low saturated vapor pressure.
2. The maintenance of vacuum furnace should be in the state of vacuum or pure nitrogen filling to avoid suction and moisture absorption when not in use.
3. The pressure rise rate of domestic vacuum furnace should be no more than 1.33pa/h, and the standard of some foreign enterprises is 0.67pa/h.
4. Vacuum tempering furnace should be equipped with quick cooling device. The pressure of cooling water should be greater than 0.2MPa, and the flow rate should be adjustable.
5. Nitrogen should not be used as cooling gas when treating titanium alloy, because titanium reacts with nitrogen at high temperature to form golden titanium nitride.
6. Cooling gas: nitrogen with 99.995% purity is generally used for steel, nitrogen or argon with 99.999% purity is used for superalloy, and argon with 99.995% purity is used for titanium alloy.
7. The vacuum heating is mainly radiation, and the workpiece should be kept at a distance in the furnace.
8. In the process of heating up, the workpiece and materials in the furnace will be deflated, which will reduce the vacuum.
9. Heating: after the workpiece is put in, the temperature can be raised when it is pre pumped to 6.67pa
10. The heating temperature of vacuum tempering, vacuum annealing, vacuum solution treatment and vacuum aging is generally the same as that of conventional treatment.