Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

31.08.2018 07:48
Delhi Daredevils missed the chance to move top of the IPL after slipping to a seven-wicket loss at home to struggling Rising Pun Antworten

Delhi Daredevils missed the chance to move top of the IPL after slipping to a seven-wicket loss at home to struggling Rising Pune Supergiants. Cheap Ogbonnia Okoronkwo Jersey . Englands Sam Billings (24 from 15) - who scored 54 on his Delhi debut on Saturday - crashed back-to-back maximums off Ravichandran Ashwin to help the hosts post 162-7.However, Ajinkya Rahanes unbeaten 63 guided Pune home with five balls in reserve as the visitors secured just a third win of the campaign and Delhi, captained by JP Duminy with Zaheer Khan rested, fell to only their third defeat. Delhi Daredevils batsman Karun Nair’s bat went flying in the IPL as he tried to hit Ashok Dinda for a boundary. Delhi laboured in the first part of their innings, with opener Rishabh Pant - a half-centurion against Gujarat on Tuesday - bowled for just two and Karun Nair (32 off 23) and Sanju Samson (20 off 17) caught out following promising starts.Billings, though, added impetus, clubbing Murugan Ashwin for four in addition to his lusty blows off namesake Ravichandran before he was pouched at long-on by Rahane switch-hitting the economical Rajat Bhatia (2-22).Carlos Brathwaite brought back memories of his match-winning innings in the World T20 final when he crashed three sixes in an eight-ball 20, while Pawan Negi (19no off 12) played a neat late cameo after stand-in skipper Duminy had made a steady 34. Runs, switch-hits, catches... Michael Lumb and Dominic Cork reflect on an eventful day for Englands Sam Billings. Usman Khawaja then amassed 30 on debut for Pune, during which time the Australian was almost caught by Brathwaite, nearly stumped by Samson and came close to being run out twice, once when he collided with partner Rahane.Rahane, who shared an opening stand of 59 with Khawaja, brought up his fifth fifty of the season from 38 deliveries but some frugal spin bowling from Imran Tahir (2-25) left Pune needing a testing 37 from the final three overs. Ajinkya Rahanes half-century led Pune to victory However, the visitors then took Mohammad Shami for 20 runs from the 18th - five wides and an MS Dhoni six among the carnage - and although Dhoni (27 off 20) was caught brilliantly by Billings on the boundary, two meaty maximums from Thisara Perera (14no off 5) ended Delhis chances before Rahane sealed Punes victory with a leg-side four.Catch more IPL action on Friday as Sunrisers Hyderabad welcome Gujarat Lions. That clash is live on Sky Sports 1 from 3pm. Cheap Cory Littleton Jersey . The 25-year-old McIlroy, who is from Northern Ireland, was eligible to play for either Ireland or Team GB when golf makes its return to the Olympics in Brazil for the first time since 1904. Cheap Samson Ebukam Jersey . -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend. http://www.cheapramsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-sam-shields-jersey . "Yeah, [I heard them]," he said. "They made me miss the free throw." A year ago, Lowrys post-game antics may not have been so well received but what was snide and snarky is now endearing quick wit.Aaron Hughes has revealed he was convinced not to retire from international football by Northern Irelands run to the last-16 of Euro 2016. The 36-year-old was without a club when he began his countrys first major tournament in 30 years and was deciding whether or not to quit having reached his 100th cap.However, having played in three of the four games for Michael ONeills men, Hughes found the experience a rejuvenating one that swayed him to stay on for the 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign. I was half thinking about calling it a day after the Euros because I didnt know how it was going to go, the former Newcastle and Fulham defender admitted. Aaron Hughes was contemplating retiring from international football But being involved in it and having played and getting the desire back and playing in those big stadiums, it lit the fire again and I was like, I cant retire. I went back and said, We arent staying in Australia, I have to keep playing. And then it was a case of seeing what my options were.Hughes has since joined Indian Super League side Kerala Blasters for their three-month season and has been named captain of his new side. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6. Cheap Sean Mannion Jersey. 9. No contract. Despite having had the chance to move back to English football with Sky Bet League One side Oldham, Hughes says the opportunity to play in India with crowds of 60,000 was too tempting for him and says he has been fascinated by other aspects of life on the subcontinent, in particularly the roads. If you are walking to school you use it, lorries use it, if you are pulling a cart, you use it, animals use it and the cow up there is worshipped, he added. It is a sacred animal so it does what it wants. It could be lying in the middle of the road. No one moves it; you drive around it. There are no rules on the road. Michael ONeill led Northern Ireland to the last-16 of Euro 2016 Northern Ireland will host San Marino on October 8.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Morris, Paton receive NI calls Cathcart out again for NI Grigg omitted from NI squad NI to play Croatia friendly Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz