Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

31.08.2018 07:48
OAKLAND – Edwin Encarnacion suffered a right leg injury in the first inning of the Blue Jays Saturday night game against the Ath Antworten

OAKLAND – Edwin Encarnacion suffered a right leg injury in the first inning of the Blue Jays Saturday night game against the Athletics. Greg Senat Super Bowl Jersey . The clubs preliminary diagnosis is “right quadriceps soreness.” Encarnacion will undergo an MRI on Sunday. Encarnacion was at the plate with one out and Jose Reyes on third base and Melky Cabrera on first. He beat out a groundball by a step but pulled up lame. He required the assistance of trainers George Poulis and Mike Frostad to leave the field. "I felt some pop before I touched the base. Thats why after I touched the base I let my body go to the ground because I felt a lot of pain," Encarnacion said. Reyes scored on the play. Adam Lind pinch ran for Encarnacion and replaced him at first base. Losing Encarnacion for a prolonged period of time would be damaging to the Blue Jays playoff hopes. He is baseballs leader with 69 RBI. Encarnacions 26 home runs place him in a second-place tie with Baltimores Nelson Cruz, one behind Jose Abreu of the White Sox. "Id be very surprised if it wasnt a DL, for a couple of weeks at least. I dont know that for sure yet," manager John Gibbons said. "Of course, in this moment I dont want to go to the DL. I want to be playing, helping my team to win games," Encarnacion added. "Thats what we need right now, we dont need me to go to the DL, its going to be very frustrating for me. Well see what happens." Lamar Jackson Super Bowl Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings have signed first-round pick Nik Stauskas to his rookie contract. Ravens Super Bowl Jerseys From China . Nothing pretty. But this is 1/4 World Cup. Usually plays out this way. http://www.cheapravenssuperbowljerseys.com/ . Hes coming back to fulfil them. One of Europes top coaches, Blatt was hired Friday by the Cavaliers, who ended a sweeping, 39-day search with an out-of-the-box selection they hope changes their fortunes.STEVENAGE, England -- Everton manager Roberto Martinez says Costa Rica international Bryan Oviedo may have suffered a double fracture of his left leg on Saturday in an FA Cup match, potentially ruling him out of the World Cup in Brazil. Oviedo, one of his countrys top players, was taken to hospital after being hurt in a challenge in the 14th minute of the fourth-round match against Stevenage. "Bryan was trying to win the ball but unfortunately I think he has picked up a double fracture, the tibia and the fibula," Martinez said. "The medical department will make a decision now on whether surgery is needed. We will find out over the next 24 hours." Severall Everton players turned away in horror when they saw the severity of Oviedos injury and immediately called for assistance. Jaleel Scott Super Bowl Jersey. He was carried off on a stretcher six minutes later to applause from all sides of the stadium. "The incident with Bryan affected everyone," Martinez said. "Those injuries give you a bad taste." "We need to give him as much support as we can as he had a terrific season. I have been so impressed with his level in different positions. Hes a really important player and we want to make sure everything goes well." Costa Rica was drawn in Group D at the World Cup, along with Uruguay, Italy and England. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz