Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

31.08.2018 07:48
PORTAND, Ore. [url=http://www.officialsaintsnflauthenticshop.com/]Elite Saints Jerseys[/url] . -- Everyone it seems was talking Antworten

PORTAND, Ore. Elite Saints Jerseys . -- Everyone it seems was talking about the showdown between Portlands LaMarcus Aldridge and Minnesotas Kevin Love. Except Aldridge and Love. "All he kept saying was All I care about is the win," teammate Mo Williams said of Aldridge. "Much ado about nothing," Love countered. In the end, Aldridge had 21 points to help the Trail Blazers down the Timberwolves 115-104 on Saturday night. Love, coming off a back-to-back, had 15 points and 13 rebounds. "We didnt both particularly have a great game," Love said. "Other people stepped up on both of our teams -- but he came away with the win." It was the Trail Blazers 33rd win -- matching their total from all of last season. Aldridge hit a long jumper and drew a foul to give the Blazers a 100-88 lead midway through the fourth quarter. Damian Lillards 3-pointer pushed the lead to 105-88 and Minnesota could never catch up. Aldridge is 12-3 in head-to-heads with Love. Kevin Martin led the Timberwolves with 30 points, while Nikola Pekovic had 23 points and 11 rebounds. Love, named Thursday as an Western Conference All-Star starter, went into the game against the Blazers averaging 25 points and 13 rebounds, but some Portland fans and players felt Aldridge -- averaging 24.7 points and 11.6 rebounds -- deserved the starting nod because of his role in the teams success this season. Aldridge scored a career-high 44 points and had 13 rebounds following the All-Star announcement in Portlands come-from-behind victory at home over Denver on Thursday night. Afterward he said he "definitely" thought he should have made it. The 6-foot-11 seventh-year veteran can still make the team as a reserve -- as he has for the past two seasons -- when the coaches selections are announced later this month. Love is a first-time All-Star starter after leap-frogging Houston Rockets centre Dwight Howard in the final fan balloting. "I think its a little sweeter this way because I really didnt expect it," he said following the announcement. Earlier this season, Love had 29 points, 14 rebounds and nine assists in Minnesotas 120-109 home victory over the Blazers on Dec. 18. Love said his knees felt the previous nights 121-120 victory at Golden State all through the game against Portland. "Last night I took a pretty bad hit from Harrison Barnes and every time I sat down during the game my knees stiffened up a little." Aldridge, who had his 11th straight game with 20 or more points, also cited some fatigue. "I thought both guys competed," he said of the matchup. "I was a little tired and I thought he was tired on the second night of a back-to-back." While fans were expecting Aldridge to come out and make a statement, teammate Nicolas Batum quickly tallied 11 points and five rebounds in the first quarter. Love had 10 points to lead Minnesota, which finished the first leading 29-27. The Blazers then took off on a 16-4 run, capped by Thomas Robinsons fast-break dunk, to take a 43-33 lead. Williams, who finished with 16 points off the bench, had 10 points in the spurt. Portland led 65-57 at the break. Three straight dunks from Pekovic -- off feeds from Ricky Rubio -- tied the game at 73 midway through the third quarter. But the Timberwolves didnt pull ahead until Martins 3-pointer made it 79-78 with 3:50 left in the period. The Blazers answered by finishing out the quarter on an 8-2 run to lead 87-81. Portland pushed its lead to 95-86 on consecutive jumpers from rookie C.J. McCollum. The Blazers outscored the Timberwolves 60-46 in the paint, and Portlands bench outscored Minnesotas 34-15. "The second half we just ran out of gas," Minnesota coach Rick Adelman said. "I noticed it. We made runs at them, we caught them in the third quarter, but they kept having one more run." NOTES: Love is from Oregon and played for Lake Oswego High School just south of Portland. ... Rubio left Friday nights win over the Warriors with a sprained left ankle in the fourth quarter. He was questionable against the Blazers but started. ... With his first rebound, Aldridge joined Love as the first players in the league this season to reach 1,000 points and 500 rebounds. ... Rubio finished with 11 assists. Marcus Davenport Stitched Jersey .J. -- After getting permission from his 7-year-old daughter, New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl has retired after an 11-year career that included two Super Bowl championships. TreQuan Smith Stitched Jersey . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. http://www.officialsaintsnflauthenticshop.com/ . Ronaldo netted his 14th goal of the season in Europes top competition to give Madrid a clear advantage ahead of next weeks quarterfinal return leg in Germany. But it came at a price as the Portugal forward, who came into the first-leg nursing a sore left knee, came off in the 80th minute. DETROIT -- Spencer Abbott and Greg McKegg scored shootout goals to lift the Toronto Marlies to a 4-3 victory over the Grand Rapids Griffins on Monday in an AHL outdoor game in front of 20,337 at Comerica Park, home of the Detroit Tigers. Abbott had two assists during regulation, and McKegg had one. They were the only players to score in the five-round shootout. Luke Glendening, who was playing in his fourth career outdoor game, scored twice for the Griffins. "Its special," said Glendening, a Grand Rapids native and Michigan graduate. "Its in Detroit, and I come to Tigers games with my family and friends, so to be able to play here was fun. "Obviously, were frustrated with the outcome, but to soak in the whole experience was special." Carter Ashton had a goal and an assist for the Marlies. The game was part of the Hockeytown Winter Festival. preceding the NHLs Winter Classic between the Detroit Red Wings and Toronto Maple Leafs at Michigan Stadium on New Years Day. "It was louder than I thought it was going to be," Griffins coach Jeff Blashill said. "The fans were into it for sure, and Id be interested to be a Tiger and see what its like when its full because it was loud out there. "It was a great atmosphere." Of the seven previous AHL outdoor games, five have gone to overtime. Toronto forward Kenny Ryan, who is from nearby Franklin, Mich., scored the tying goal at 2:22 of the third period. "I come to games a lot in the summer with friends and family,&quuot; Ryan said. Camo Saints Jerseys. "It was a pretty cool experience sitting out there in the outfield, almost, just looking at all the people that came, everything that was going on. "It was a really great experience." Light snow fell periodically throughout the game, and the game-time temperature was a chilly 22 degrees. Outdoor games are generally tougher on the goalies, who dont get a chance to warm up on the heated benches. "It was definitely tough staying warm out there," Griffins goalie Tom McCollum said. "I was skating around as much as I could. I actually ended up switching to a heavier shirt after the first period. It seemed to help a little bit but its one of those things you have to battle through." Marlies counterpart Drew Macintyre, who spent time in the Detroit organization, admitted to his own struggles, as well. "After a while, you get comfortable in a game. Pucks tend to kind of stick to you," Macintyre said. "Every puck, it was a battle to kind of cradle the rebounds. The entire game, you feel like you just got into the game. Even when I got into the shootout, it was like the game just started. "I hadnt got into a rhythm. That was different." It was the largest home crowd for the Griffins, who usually play at the 10,834-seat Van Andel Arena. However, it wasnt a record crowd for Grand Rapids, which played some games during its International Hockey League days at the 20,804-seat Palace -- the home of the NBAs Detroit Pistons. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz