Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

04.09.2018 07:55
TORONTO - The top line of Max Domi, Sam Reinhart and Anthony Duclair showed off some flashes of brilliance as Canadas world juni Antworten

TORONTO - The top line of Max Domi, Sam Reinhart and Anthony Duclair showed off some flashes of brilliance as Canadas world junior team dominated the play against Russia in its first exhibition game Friday night. Authentic DaNorris Searcy Jersey .A 2-1 overtime loss was the end result, but outshooting Russia 53-20 left Canadas players and coaches feeling good about this first impression. Nothing was better than the play of the first line.We built some instant chemistry, said Duclair, who was robbed of two goals by Russian goaltender Ilya Sorokin. It goes back to the summer camp, I think Max, Sam and I have some pretty good friendship off the ice and I think it translates well on the ice as well.Canada made its final cuts less than two hours after the game, releasing forwards Michael Dal Colle, Jason Dickinson and Rourke Chartier along with defenceman Haydn Fleury. All thats left is the 22-man roster, which includes Curtis Lazar from the Ottawa Senators.We came to the conclusion that it was time to get our team together, coach Benoit Groulx said. With the addition of Curtis yesterday, we feel that were all set to announce our team. Thats why we decided to make the decision tonight.Sorokin was the star of the exhibition game with his 52 saves. Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds forward Sergey Tolchinsky scored for Russia in regulation when Reinhart knocked the puck into his own net, and Alexander Sharov had the overtime winner.But the result wasnt as important to Groulx as the process.I thought we skated well, we pushed the pace, we did a lot of good things with and without the puck, Groulx said. Obviously we had our chances, their goalie was phenomenal, but for a first game for us, were quite happy with the effort and the chances we had.Duclair and Domi had some of the best chances. Domi, son of former Toronto Maple Leafs star Tie, set up defenceman Josh Morrissey for Canadas only goal of the game.We had a lot of grade-A scoring chances, Domi said. Sometimes that happens, you run into a hot goalie. But youve just got to be a little bit more resilient and we should be fine.Canadian goaltender Zach Fucale blamed himself for not squeezing the puck on Russias power-play goal that went in off Reinhart. But Groulx said Fucale played well in making 18 saves.Fucale was starting on the same day he was traded in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League from the Halifax Mooseheads to the Quebec Remparts.Sometimes days like that happen, Fucale said. Youve just got to zone everything out and make sure youre ready to play.Fucale said the whole team was ready to play, and with a strong start one of the priorities, its hard not to be satisfied.We were expecting to score a little more for the number of shots we put on the goal, centre Frederik Gauthier said. The goalie was really good. But in general our performance, I think, was pretty good. Our coach is happy and I think were happy about our performance, too.Canada will travel to Ottawa to play its next exhibition game Sunday at Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa against Sweden.That game is expected to feature Canadas real lineup. Forwards Lazar, Connor McDavid, Nic Petan and and defenceman Joe Hicketts were held out of Friday nights game against Russia.After playing Sweden, Canada will face Switzerland in its final exhibition tune-up Tuesday at Bell Centre in Montreal. The tournament gets under way Boxing Day when Canada goes up against Slovakia.---Follow @SWhyno on Twitter Authentic J.J. Jansen Jersey .com) - Matt Duchene picked up the deciding goal early in the third period and added an assist, as Colorado escaped with a 4-3 victory over Dallas at Pepsi Center. Authentic Torrey Smith Jersey .James scored 29 points, including 16 in the first quarter, and the Cleveland Cavaliers broke a four-game losing streak with a 106-74 win over the Orlando Magic on Monday night. http://www.cheapcarolinapanthersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-matt-kalil-jersey .J. -- While Martin Brodeur wasnt willing to say he stole one for the New Jersey Devils against the Columbus Blue Jackets, almost everyone else was.ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Ndamukong Suh was back with his teammates at practice, and he was almost done talking to reporters when he made an odd reference to the beginning of his career with the Detroit Lions. Suh says he could have played elsewhere when he entered the league. The Lions took him with the second overall pick in the 2010 draft. "Probably a lot of you guys dont know, I could have gone elsewhere when I was drafted. I had that decision in my hands," Suh said. "I chose not to take it, because thats just the way I saw it." Suh was responding to a question about whether he wants to stay with Detroit long term -- his point was that his decision to play for the Lions in the first place was evidence of his commitment. But he did not elaborate much when asked how, exactly, he might have ended up elsewhere four years ago. "Theres many ways to do things," Suh said. "You can drop down in the draft, you can move up in the draft. People can come get you. Theres a lot of things that happen that you guys dont know. ... It is for sure my choice, but like I said, thats water under the bridge, Im here in Detroit. Im happy to be here in Detroit, and Im going to continue to play my heart out, as Ive always done." Suh is entering the last season of his contract, so his future with the Lions is unclear. He skipped the teams voluntary minicamp last month, but hes stayed away from voluntary workouts before in his career. He is taking part in organized team activities now, and was at practice Wednesday. The two-time All-Pro has always gotten himself physically ready to play. "This is the same time I came last year," Suh said. "Ive been in a great program, one thats dialed in exactly to me and whats best for my body, to have longevity, which has been proven. I havent missed many gamees, if any at all. Authentic Taylor Moton Jersey. So thats what I do. I stayed close to that program." Suh said his absence had nothing to do with contract talks. "If it was about my contract, I wouldnt be here now," he said. Suh says hes not putting a timetable on his contract negotiations. Suh said he was probably one of the first players on the team to meet with members of Detroits new coaching staff. The Lions fired Jim Schwartz and replaced him with Jim Caldwell after last season. And Suh isnt buying the idea that his absence during the off-season affects his ability to be a leader. Suh became a captain last season. "Last year I came in at the same exact time," Suh said. "I showed that I was worthy of wearing a C at that point in time." As for Caldwell, he seemed happy to move on from the constant questions about whether Suh would be participating in the teams off-season work. "He looks good, obviously. Hes in very fine shape, as always," Caldwell said. "Hes one of those guys -- he knows how to take care of his body. Hes certainly done a great job with that, and hes fit and excited about being here." Indeed, Suh looked ready to practice Wednesday, at one point knocking two blockers back almost into the quarterback during a drill. "Hes back and hes in full swing, and doing everything above and beyond," centre Dominic Raiola said. "I dont know if you guys watched practice close, but you can see him doing extra steps, taking extra conditioning measures, finishing down the field 40 yards. We see all that. If I see all that, I know everybody else sees all that." NOTES: Caldwell said WR Golden Tate was absent because he was with the Seattle Seahawks for their presidential visit. Tate played for the Super Bowl-winning Seahawks last season. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz