Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

04.09.2018 07:55
Ronda Rousey may be free to seek new management after the California State Athletic Commission ruled to release her from the fig Antworten

Ronda Rousey may be free to seek new management after the California State Athletic Commission ruled to release her from the fighter portion of an agreement with former manager Darin Harvey and Fight Tribe Management, but this bout is far from over. Marshal Yanda Stitched Jersey . The ruling stated that the UFC womens bantamweight champion and Harvey never filled out the proper commission-approved forms, or appeared in front of the commission together, to certify their business relationship in regards to mixed martial arts, therefore making the whole agreement invalid and unenforcable. That didnt stop Harvey from sounding off on his impact on one of the UFCs biggest stars. "When I first met Ronda Rousey four years ago, she was destitute and UFC President Dana White was quoted as saying a woman would never fight in the UFC," Harvey said in a statement. "I set out to make Ronda a star and prove Dana wrong. The results speak for themselves. Ronda is now a highly sought-after model, spokesperson and actress, not to mention the first and still reigning female UFC champion. She deserves all the credit in the world for her accomplishments, but she never would have achieved such unprecedented success without the unwavering financial investment, career guidance and professional support Fight Tribe Management and I provided her." Rousey (9-0) has develop into a household UFC name and is starring in "The Expendables 3", "Fast and the Furious 7" and the "Entourage" movie, all coming out within the next two years. But on the other hand, there is evidence to support that Harvey provided substantial services, including a hefty financial commitment to her career. MMAjunkie.com posted further details on its site. "Harvey submitted an exhibit showing that from January 2010 to January 2014, he received $25,608 from Rouseys fight earnings, $23,180 from pay-per-view proceeds, and $20,830 from sponsorships. In turn, he spent $170,376 on the fighters training camps, living expenses and sparring partners, resulting in a loss of $85,818." Its a big investment that as of now, will not be financially recognized or rewarded. The contract, which was finalized in 2013, would have given Harvey and Fight Tribe Management a cut of Rouseys fight earnings, pay-per view earnings and other income from her entertainment endeavours outside of the octagon including modelling and acting. The CSAC has only ruled on the fighting portion of the contract and deffered ruling on the commercial issues to the California Superior Court. The battle wages on and its no surprise Harvey is left with a bitter taste in his mouth. “I am not a litigious person, but I never thought for a moment that once she made it to the top, Ronda would turn her back on us and refuse to honor her legal and moral obligations. After months of radio silence and without even giving me the courtesy of an explanation I was forced to go to court to compel Ronda to private arbitration per the terms of our agreement," he said. "Before that could be sorted out, Rondas legal team ran to the State Athletic Commission, demanded an expedited hearing and tried to get our entire agreement thrown out on a technicality. During our four-hour hearing last week, I finally heard Rondas side of the story. Frankly, its pathetic and Im not surprised the Commission chose not to include any of that in their written decision. The Commission did properly reject Rondas attempt to invalidate the entirety of our agreement, and I am very pleased with that aspect of their decision." "Our case against Ronda will now proceed. I am confident that when all the facts are presented to an impartial private arbitrator, Fight Tribe Managements contributions to Rondas career will be fully recognized and fairly rewarded.” Kenneth Dixon Stitched Jersey . - Novak Djokovic beat John Isner 7-5, 6-7 (2), 6-1 on Saturday to reach the final of the BNP Paribas Open, where hell resume his longtime rivalry with Roger Federer. Eric Weddle Stitched Jersey . He scored two highlight-reel goals in a three-minute span -- the second on a sideways bicycle kick in the 78th minute -- to give the Whitecaps a 2-2 draw with the Portland Timbers before a crowd of 20,303 at B. http://www.officialravensnflauthenticshop.com/ray-lewis-stitched-jersey/ . After falling 5-0 on home ice in a game that could have tied them for second in the wild card standings, Washington head coach Adam Oates had some strong words for Capitals superstar Alex Ovechkin.NEW YORK, N.Y. - The 2015 NFL draft will be held in Chicago, the league announced Thursday.Hours after the Bears posted an announcement on their Twitter account, the NFL confirmed the draft will move to Chicago on April 30-May 2. It will be held Auditorium Theatre of Roosevelt University.The draft was held in Chicago in 1938, 1942-44, 1951, and 1962-64.Chicago is pleased to welcome the 2015 NFL draft to Americas heartland, said Mayor Emanuel. Next year, NFL fans from across the country will travel here or tune in as the future of their team is decided in Chicago.Moving the draft out of New York, where it has been held for decades, was likely once the league began taking bids for the event. Los Angeles and Chicago were the finalists for next years event.The NFLL soured on Radio City Music Hall after it was forced to move the draft back two weeks into May this year. Marlon Humphrey Stitched Jersey. But under Commissioner Roger Goodell, the league also has considered moving around the draft for a while.We are excited to have fans from throughout the Midwest experience the NFL draft, said Goodell. We look forward to returning the event to the city of Chicago and working with the city, Choose Chicago, and the Chicago Sports Commission to create a week-long celebration of football for our fans.The Auditorium Theatre opened in 1889 and has hosted operas, concerts, musicals and ballets. Presidents Theodore Roosevelt and William McKinley gave speeches at the theatre.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz