Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

11.06.2018 10:06
the occasion Sun Antworten

COLUMBUS, Ohio - Cam Atkinson had not scored a goal in his last 18 games. Nathan Walker Jersey .Put on the same line with a couple of the central figures from this past weekends NHL All-Star game, he finally found the net.Atkinson and Fedor Tyutin each had a goal and an assist, and Curtis McElhinney made 25 saves to lead the Columbus Blue Jackets to a 4-3 win over the Washington Capitals on Tuesday night.Ryan Johansen, the MVP of the All-Star game played on the Blue Jackets home ice, also had a goal and Atkinsons other linemate, Nick Foligno, an All-Star captain, had two assists.I felt like I wasnt shooting enough, said Atkinson, who hadnt scored since Dec. 4. Obviously, when youre playing with a couple of All-Stars, they can help you out a little bit. I just tried to shoot when I could and make plays.Columbus coach Todd Richards stuck Atkinson on the same line with Johansen and Foligno hoping to light a fire under him.The thought process was, I was just trying to find the right combinations to get more offence, Richards said. Its been a long time (for Atkinson). Hes a guy who has a knack for the net. Hes got that offensive ability. Its been dry for a while for him, but it was great to see that tonight.Mark Letestu added a goal for the Blue Jackets, who know they cannot lose many times the rest of the way if they want to make another charge — as they did last year under similar conditions — to make the playoffs.Our line could have had six goals out there, said Johansen, who had two goals and two assists in Sundays wild 17-12 All-Star game. Im happy with the result.McElhinney, starting in place of top goalie Sergei Bobrovsky, who will miss four to six weeks with a groin injury, made several big saves down the stretch.Washington countered Columbus goals with scores of their own three times until the Blue Jackets finally took over late.Obviously, they came right back a couple of times, but for the most part we stayed on the path, McElhinney said. We had a pretty solid third period to wrap it up.Evgeny Kuznetsov had a goal and an assist, and Andre Burakovsky and Troy Brouwer also scored for the Capitals, who have lost four in a row (0-3-1). Braden Holtby made 26 saves and Matt Niskanen had two assists.Were just giving up too many goals right now, coach Barry Trotz said. In this league, trying to win every game 5-4, youre not going to do it.With the Blue Jackets up 3-2 heading into the third period, Atkinson ended up with a loose puck in the high slot and wristed a hard shot past Holtby high on the stick side for his ninth at the 5:20 mark.I was kind of stunned when the puck came back to me, Atkinson said. I got it off as quick as I could and it found the back of the net.The Capitals scored 33 and 36 seconds after the previous two Columbus goals. Marcus Johanssons shot from the left wing was blocked by McElhinney, but Kuznetsov was there in the slot, going down to one knee to fire in the rebound. It was his fifth of the season and came with 7:51 remaining in regulation.But the Blue Jackets held on the rest of the way, Atkinson clanging a shot off the post after a steal and then Holtby making terrific saves on Johansen point blank and James Wisniewski on a late power play.NOTES: Alex Ovechkin spent six days in a row in Columbus, sticking around after the All-Star game to meet the rest of the Capitals when they arrived on Monday. ... Like a lot of snowbirds, the Blue Jackets are heading to Florida. Theyll play the Panthers and Lightning on Thursday and Saturday before returning home. ... Washingtons Nicklas Backstrom got his 400th career assist on Burakovskys goal. He hurt his hand in the third and went to the dressing room, but returned after missing a couple of shifts. ... Folignos two assists gave him 250 career NHL points. ... The Capitals host Pittsburgh on Wednesday night. ... Johansen has points in his last nine home games.___Follow Rusty Miller on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/RustyMillerAP Alex Ovechkin Jersey .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Jonas Siegenthaler Jersey . His team rose to the occasion Sunday with a 3-1 victory over Sweden in the bronze-medal game. "The sting from yesterday is not something we hid from or pretend didnt happen," Dineen said. http://www.authentichockeyshopcapitals.com/authentic-dennis-maruk-capitals-jersey/ . Particularly when speaking in the stadium of Tuesdays opponent: Manchester City. "Maybe they dont fear us as before," Pique said on Monday, "because in the last two years we didnt win the Champions League.WASHINGTON - Chad Barrett scored in the 39th minute to help the Seattle Sounders beat D.C. United 1-0 on Saturday night. Seattle (11-3-2) won its third straight and extended its undefeated streak to five games. Gonzalo Pineda lofted a cross and Barrett headed the feed from the penalty spot to inside the upper left corner of the goal past goalkeeper Bill Hamid. The goal was Barretts third goal in four gaames and his fourth of the season. Dmitry Orlov Jersey. United (7-5-4) held a significant possession advantage but couldnt find the net. In the 82nd minute, Eddie Johnson narrowly missed tying the game when his header fell wide. Both teams played without their top scorers — Seattles Clint Dempsey is playing for the U.S. in the World Cup, and Uniteds Fabian Espindola is serving a suspension. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz