Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

11.06.2018 10:06
leury bounced back Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Nick Foles has locked up job security into the next millennium. Phillip Dorsett Jersey . Tired of answering the same question every week, Eagles coach Chip Kelly said Monday that Foles will be Philadelphias "starting quarterback for the next 1,000 years." Foles has led the Eagles (7-5) to a 5-1 record and a share of first place in the NFC East with the Dallas Cowboys since replacing an injured Michael Vick in Week 5. He leads the NFL in passer rating (125.2) and has thrown 19 touchdowns and zero interceptions. Foles lost the starting competition to Vick in training camp. But hes been excellent in five of his six starts since Vick hurt his hamstring on Oct. 6. It wasnt until Vick was healthy last week that Kelly officially made Foles the starter. Now, Kelly is ready to say Foles is the quarterback of the future. "Because Ive been asked the question a thousand times, so I will say he is the starting quarterback for the next thousand years here," Kelly said. "If Im wrong next week, then Im wrong next week." Kelly was joking, of course. His focus is on the upcoming game against the Detroit Lions (7-5). Foles certainly has strengthened his case to be the teams quarterback going forward, but those decisions are for the off-season. The Eagles are right in the thick of the playoff picture, so questions about the teams long-term plans are not Kellys priority. That explains his sarcasm. "Right now, Im on a one-week deal," Kelly said. "I dont think Nicks going to come in tomorrow and say I dont want to play anymore because you guys dont want me here six weeks from now. So the questions we get asked about it long term, right now is not long term. Long term for us is this Sunday against the Detroit Lions. That is the end of the deal." Then again, teams like New Orleans, Green Bay, New England, Denver and many others know who their starting QB will be next year. Hasnt Foles earned the same security as Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady and Peyton Manning? "As long as he can stay healthy. Thats what Ive qualified it with all the time," Kelly said. "I dont think anybody can predict the health of anybody. That is a reality. How many quarterbacks have gone down this season in the National Football League? Its a pretty high amount. "Its a very, very difficult game. They take a lot of hits. I understand why they protect the quarterback in this league because of the hits they do take. When you have a quarterback thats durable and can last, thats when you know youve got a guy." Foles is having an exceptional season. He tied an NFL record with seven TD passes in a win at Oakland on Nov. 3 and was the NFCs player of the month for November. He broke Vicks team record for consecutive passes without an interception and extended it to 233. Hes one TD pass away from tying Mannings record set this year for most TDs without a pick to start a season. "I learned through making mistakes and throwing interceptions in high school, in college, and in practice," Foles said of his ball protection. "I try to push it in practice and test my boundaries and see what throws are capable against certain defences. Its through a lot of mistakes that Ive learned that." Despite starting only half the games, Foles has as many TD passes as Brady. Theres no telling what numbers Foles would have had he started the season as the No. 1 QB. "Wed be undefeated, and I think everybody would cancel the season and wed win the Super Bowl," Kelly joked. "I dont look at things that way. I dont mean to be facetious, but if youre going to say hindsight, then, yeah, wed score a thousand points a game and no one would score on us, and theyd be afraid to play us." Shea McClellin Jersey . Louis Blues were workmanlike, methodical and -- most of all -- effective on Monday night. Shaq Mason Jersey .One day after winning her record 63rd World Cup race, Vonn posted to her Facebook account Tuesday that she was happy Woods surprised her by coming to the race, and that she felt terrible that his tooth got knocked out. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Nate-Solder-Patriots-Jersey/ . But Josh Bailey scored the shootout winner to lead the Islanders to a 3-2 win over the Montreal Canadiens in a battle of the Eastern Conferences two worst teams.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins will aim to eliminate the upstart Columbus Blue Jackets on Monday, as the clubs battle in Mondays Game 6 at Nationwide Arena. The Penguins, who are seeded second in the East, were tied at 2-2 with Columbus before gaining an edge in the best-of-seven series with Saturdays 3-1 victory in Pittsburgh. If Pittsburgh fails to wrap up the series tonight in Columbus, the clubs will play a decisive Game 7 in the Steel City on Wednesday. Columbus, which had never won a playoff contest before this series, has little margin for error in Game 6. Blue Jackets center Mark Letestu hopes facing elimination can bring the best out of his club. "I mean, if theyre going to push, what are we going to do?," Letestu said. "Its back in our building and our backs are against the wall. When there is adversity, this is the best that this team has played all year. I expect this first elimination game for everybody to play with their hair on fire." Columbus is 1-1 on home ice in this series, losing Game 3 to the Pens before rebounding with an overtime victory in the next encounter. The Blue Jackets are 1-3 all-time at Nationwide Arena in the postseason. The Blue Jackets had lost six straight home games against the Penguins before notching a victory in Game 4. Columbus and Pittsburgh were tied at 1-1 after 40 minutes on Saturday, but Jussi Jokinen scored the eventual game-winner at 6:16 of the third period. Kris Letang added an empty-netter with 1:01 left in regulation to seal the win for the Penguins and put them one victory away from advancing to the second round. Tom Brady Jersey. After a rough outing in Game 4, Pens goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury bounced back by making 23 saves for the win. Chris Kunitz had a goal and an assist in the victory. Sidney Crosby added an assist to give him five helpers in the series, but he has yet to score a goal. After his club grabbed a 3-2 lead on Saturday, the Pens captain talked about the difficulty of closing out a series. "We have to realize theyre going to be as desperate as theyve been," Crosby said of tonights Game 6 battle. "It doesnt get any easier. We know the fourth one is the toughest." Crosbys teammate Evgeni Malkin also has yet to score over the first five games, but he has four assists. Boone Jenner scored the one goal for Columbus on Saturday, while Sergei Bobrovsky single-handedly kept his team in the game with a 48-save loss. "It was one of those performances where you come into an opposing rink, thats a game that your goaltender can steal for you," Columbus head coach Todd Richards said. "We just werent able to do enough in the offensive zone." Columbus defensemen Fedor Tyutin and Ryan Murray each returned to the lineup after missing time with lower-body injuries. Tyutin missed the previous two games, while Murray was held out of Game 4. Penguins defenseman Robert Bortuzzo made his NHL playoff debut in Game 5, replacing injured blueliner Brooks Orpik. Pittsburgh hasnt disclosed the specifics of Orpiks injury and he is questionable for tonight. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz