Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
dan yu Offline

Abbil

12.09.2018 03:25
Womens Mike White Jersey Antworten

To the extent that Ereck Flowers and Chad Wheeler will be competing to be the starting right tackle for the Giants Jeremy Kerley Jersey , it may not be much of a competition.

As explained by Ryan Dunleavy of NJ.com, Flowers took all first-team reps during the team’s mandatory minicamp, and during three other offseason practices that were open to the media.

Wheeler, who started five games and appeared in 11 as a rookie Kyzir White Jersey , is firmly on track to be the swing tackle, spelling both Flowers and left tackle Nate Solder.

“I’ll never lose that chip on my shoulder [after] being undrafted,” Wheeler said, via Dunleavy. “The anxiety has gone down Chris Hogan Jersey , I guess. It’s a little more of a flow state of mind. I’m living in the moment. You think too much when you are a rookie about your future or your past.”

For Flowers, the future entails a contract year, given that the Giants didn’t pick up the fifth-year option on the disappointing 2015 first-round pick. Which means he has an opportunity to attract a major payday, from the Giants or elsewhere.

Panthers wide receiver Devin Funchess put together his best NFL season in 2017.

After posting 54 catches for 844 yards and nine touchdowns in his first two seasons Jason McCourty Jersey , Funchess finished last year with 63 catches for 840 yards and eight touchdowns. His numbers spiked after he moved up a rung in the pecking order when the Panthers traded Kelvin Benjamin and sent him into the final year of his contract on a high note.

Funchess said on Wednesday that he’s not thinking about an extension right now and General Manager Marty Hurney suggested the team will wait to see how 2018 plays out before working out a future with Funchess.

“Devin really made huge strides last year,” Hurney said, via the Charlotte Observer. “And he hopes to continue to do the same this year. It’s a continued development year. You want to see a guy put back-to-back years together.”

Hurney brought in Torrey Smith, Jarius Wright and first-round pick D.J. Moore at receiver this offseason Trevor Siemian Jersey , so Funchess will have more competition for Cam Newton‘s attention than he did in the second half of 2017. Seeing how that plays out will be an important data point for the Panthers to consider when it comes to Funchess’ future with the team.

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Jersey

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz