Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
dan yu Offline

Abbil

12.09.2018 03:42
Jordan Matthews Jersey Antworten

There’s plenty of uncertainty regarding the new helmet rules. For Washington safety D.J. Swearinger Julian Edelman Jersey , one thing definitely is certain: Head injuries will be traded for leg injuries.

“They want us to, I guess, hit with our shoulder,” Swearinger said, via ESPN.com. “I guess not hit a guy when he ducks. So I guess we just gotta aim for the knees. That’s the only way I know how. If you don’t want me to hit you Jerick McKinnon Jersey , then I guess it’s the only way, the only way.”

But the new helmet rules have nothing to do with hitting a guy in the head; they prohibit hitting a guy with the helmet, specifically when lowering the helmet and initiating contact. So while Swearinger is right when he says the league wants players to hit with the shoulder, the hit with the shoulder doesn’t have to go low, except when a receiver is still defenseless.

The broader problem is that the officials still don’t seem to know what is and isn’t a violation of either of the two new helmet rules. Which makes it even harder for the players to know what they can and can’t do.

Soon-to-be Hall of Fame receiver Terrell Owens is interested in playing in the NFL. But he’s not as zealous about getting back as he once was.

“I know that I do have the ability to play Vonn Bell Jersey ,” Owens said Wednesday and the ESPY awards. “I know everybody sees the shape that I’m in. There’s a lot of athletes that play their prospective sports, but there are few guys that defy the odds. I think I’m one of those guys. . . .

“It’s unfortunate that I haven’t been able to continue my career, but again, I’m not actively seeking to get into the NFL. But again, if there’s an opportunity for me to play Andrew Sendejo Jersey , then yeah, I will entertain that, as well as the CFL.”

Owens has a Canadian agent who is currently negotiating with the Edmonton Eskimos regarding a possible contract that would make Owens a member of the CFL club.

“If it happens, it happens, but if it doesn’t Solomon Thomas Jersey , it’s not the end of the world,” Owens said regarding the potential continuation of his playing career.

Owens last played in an NFL regular-season game with the Bengals, in 2011. He was a member of the Seahawks during training camp and the preseason in 2012.

New York Jets Customized Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz