Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
chenyan94 Offline

Abban

20.09.2018 04:53
should factor into the punishment. Antworten

The Browns might have had interest in trading for Khalil Mack but not that much interest.

The Browns’ reaction to the Bears’ trade for Mack was featured in Hard Knocks on Tuesday night. The team made it clear behind the scenes that they had no interest in giving up the draft picks or the money Chicago paid for the defensive end.

Jackson and tights end coach Greg Seamon were shown watching NFL Network when news broke of the deal.

鈥淭hey鈥檙e going to trade him to the Bears Carl Banks Jersey ,鈥?Jackson said. 鈥淗oly smokes.鈥?/p>

鈥淥h, really?鈥?Seamon said.

鈥淭hey鈥檙e going to give them two No. 1s. Two No. 1s?! Oh, my gosh. That鈥檚 a lot,鈥?Jackson said.

鈥淭hat is a lot,” Seamon replied. “They better get him signed up for the long haul. I didn鈥檛 know they had that much [salary-cap] room.鈥?/p>

鈥淢ore than $24 million a year Albert Wilson Jersey ,鈥?Jackson said of Mack’s six-year, $141 million extension.

Seamon seemed stunned at the price: 鈥淛esus, that鈥檚 quarterback money.鈥?/p>

The Bears gave up two first-round picks, a 2020 third-rounder and a 2019 sixth-rounder in return for Mack, a 2020 second-round choice and and a conditional 2020 fifth-round selection. They then quickly struck the record-setting deal with the 2016 defensive player of the year.

While the Browns Jamaal Williams Jersey , with the most cap space in the league, reportedly inquired with the Raiders about Mack, it’s obvious they never got seriously involved in trade talks.

Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis will serve a four-game suspension to open the regular season after testing positive for a substance banned under the league’s policy on performance-enhancing substances.

That suspension is the standard for a first violation of the policy, but Davis thinks that one size fits all is the wrong way to go when issuing discipline. Davis was named the 2014 NFL Man of the Year in recognition of his community work and he thinks that a player’s history should factor into the punishment.

“The NFL has a tough job on their hands when you think about assessing fines, assessing punishment for certain things Phil Simms Jersey ,” Davis said, via ESPN.com. “I mean, you would like to think they would take into consideration the player and what the guy has done over his career, but that’s not a part of what goes into it. Ultimately, the rules says we’re responsible for what we put in our bodies. I’ve just got to do a better job of understanding what’s in the things I’m taking.”

There are disciplinary decisions in the NFL that do offer room for discretion Larry Warford Jersey , but performance-enhancing substances wouldn’t seem to be a good place for them if an equal playing field is the goal. Allowing some players to use banned substances without the same threat of penalty would leave the league with multiple sets of rules that hinge on matters other than the offense in question.

Los Angeles Chargers Elite Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz