Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
chenyan94 Offline

Abban

20.09.2018 05:10
over his right hand. Antworten

Tom Brady said that he’ll be in the lineup when the Patriots face the Eagles in a preseason game on Thursday and the other starting quarterback from the last matchup between those teams is set to play as well.

Nick Foles missed some practice time with spasms in his trapezius/neck area and did not play in last week’s preseason opener Matt Breida Jersey , but head coach Doug Pederson said on Tuesday that Foles will get some action this time around.

Pederson didn’t say how much Foles will play beyond saying the quarterback will “get a few plays” against New England. Pederson also shared his general philosophy on starting quarterbacks playing in the preseason.

“I can’t speak for other teams and how they do things, but I feel it’s important that the starter still maintains timing and rhythm and just getting in the game action George Kittle Jersey ,” Pederson said in comments distributed by the team. “Getting in that environment with crowd noise, another team. Game is a little faster. And just staying sharp from the quarterback’s perspective. So that’s what we try to do with our guys Javorius Allen Jersey , our starters here. So, I do think it’s important that our guys do play leading up to Week 1.”

Whether Foles is the starter in Week 1 remains up in the air. Carson Wentz said Tuesday that he’s still aiming to be in the lineup when the Eagles host the Falcons on September 6 Davon Godchaux Jersey , but thinks it’s going to be close given his current practice workload. Pederson said the team will evaluate plans for Wentz this weekend and continue to “take it day by day.”

LeBron James says he ”pretty much played the last three games with a broken hand” after injuring himself in frustration after Game 1 of the NBA Finals.

James punched a white board following Cleveland’s overtime loss in the opener at Oracle Arena, calling his injury ”self-inflicted” after Golden State finished a sweep of the Cavaliers with a 108-85 victory on Friday night.

James arrived for his postgame news conference with a cast over his right hand.

He says he was upset by some calls that went against the Cavs late in the fourth quarter of their opening loss and he was upset they had missed their chance to win on the road Orlando Brown Jr. Jersey , saying he ”let the emotions get the best of me.”

James scored 23 points in Game 4.

Zhaire Smith Jersey

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz