Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

25.09.2018 08:02
Paris, France - Eight-time champion Rafael Nadal, last years runner-up David Ferrer and British star Andy Murray were a trio of Antworten

Paris, France - Eight-time champion Rafael Nadal, last years runner-up David Ferrer and British star Andy Murray were a trio of easy second-round winners Thursday at the French Open. Cameron Meredith Jersey . Watch live coverage now on TSN and TSN GO. The world No. 1 superstar Nadal whipped young rising Austrian Dominic Thiem 6-2, 6-2, 6-3 on Court Chatrier. The 20-year-old Thiem is the youngest player in the mens top 100. "His ball is so high he was able to hit strong he has completely everything to become a champion," Nadal said of Thiem. "I think today I played a solid match, I knew that if I didnt I would be in trouble." Nadal improved to 61-1 lifetime at Roland Garros, where he beat Ferrer in last years all-Spanish final for a fourth straight title in the French capital. The 27-year-old Nadal is trying to become the first man in tennis history to win five straight French Open championships. Hes captured 44 clay-court titles, placing him second in the Open Era behind only Argentine great Guillermo Vilas (46). The reigning French and U.S. Open titlists third-round opponent will be Argentine Leonardo Mayer. Meanwhile, a fifth-seeded Ferrer won for the eighth time in nine matches at the French with a 6-2, 6-3, 6-2 spanking of Italian Simone Bolelli and the seventh-seeded reigning Wimbledon champion Murray blew past Aussie Marinko Matosevic 6-3, 6-1, 6-3. Ferrer improved to 13-0 all-time against qualifiers at Grand Slams and reached the third round at Roland Garros for the 10th straight year. Ferrers third-round opponent will be Italian Andreas Seppi. "I am ready for the next round and was very happy with my performance, especially with my consistency," Ferrer said. Twelfth-seeded French favorite Richard Gasquet moved on with a 7-6 (7-5), 6-4, 6-4 decision against Argentine Carlos Berlocq. No. 19 seed Kevin Anderson of South Africa advanced by beating French wild card Axel Michon 6-2, 6-3, 6-2, while 26th seed Feliciano Lopez of Spain lost 6-3, 7-6 (7-1), 6-3 to American fellow left-hander Donald Young, 28th-seeded German Philipp Kohlschreiber erased Uzbekistans Denis Istomin 6-3, 7-6 (7-5), 6-2, and a 32nd-seeded Seppi dismissed Argentine Juan Monaco 6-2, 6-4, 6-4. "I have actually never won a match outside of the U.S. on red clay," Young said. "So to win two here at the French Open, it means a lot." A rare all-American French Open matchup saw Jack Sock pounce all over two-time NCAA singles champion Steve Johnson, 7-5, 6-4, 6-2. Also on Day 5, the aforementioned Mayer doused Russian Teymuraz Gabashvili 6-2, 4-6, 6-4, 6-4; Spaniard Guillermo Garcia-Lopez topped Frenchman Adrian Mannarino 6-4, 6-3, 4-6, 6-0; Serb Dusan Lajovic drubbed Estonian Jurgen Zopp 6-2, 6-4, 6-4; and 6-foot-10 Croat Ivo Karlovic doused Austrian Andreas Haider-Maurer 7-5, 6-3, 6-4. Karlovic was a clay court runner-up in Germany last week. Jermon Bushrod Saints Jersey . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat. Patrick Robinson Jersey .com) - Sergio Agueros 63rd-minute goal was enough to lift Manchester City to a 1-0 win over 10-man Manchester United on Sunday at the Etihad Stadium. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Customized/ . As deep as their roster is, they need their superstar. Rose scored 23 points in his return from a five-game absence due to back pain, and Chicago hung on to beat the struggling Atlanta Hawks 90-79 on Monday.THE WOODLANDS, Texas -- Bernhard Langer birdied the final six holes for a share of the lead with Bart Bryant on Friday in the Champions Tours Insperity Invitational. Langer matched Bryant at 6-under 66 at The Woodlands Country Club. Langer won the 2007 event at Augusta Pines and successfully defended his title in 2008 at The Woodlands. The 56-year-old German player won the season-opening event in Hawaii for his 19th Champions Tour title and has 20 straight under-par rounds. The birdie streak tied Dan Forsmans 2009 tournament record. "You want to keep going," Langer said. "I was sad the day was over. I wouldve liked to try a few more holes to make a few more birdies." Bryant won the Dicks Sporting Goods Open last year for his lone victory on the 50-and-over tour. He rebounded from a bogey on the par-5 13th with three straight birdies. "I felt like it was a real anomaly, but then to hit a really good iron shot and salvage the bogey was pretty big," he said. "That kept my spirits up." Defending champion Esteban TToledo was a stroke back. New Orleans Saints Jerseys. Last year, he became the first Mexican winner in Champions Tour history, beating Mike Goodes with a par on the third hole of a playoff. "I just have to get used to the position where Im at," Toledo said. "Im not scared. Ive played on the tour against Tiger in front of 50,000 people. Maybe more than that. Im not afraid to lose. I might lose but Im not afraid." Toledo, who moved to The Woodlands after last years tournament, said he is still in a whirlwind from that win. "To be honest with you, I cant believe I see my pictures on those little badges," he said. "Its funny to me. Ive never seen anything like that. It kind of got me going." Woodlands resident Jeff Maggert, Fred Funk and Joe Daley shot 68. Maggert won in Mississippi in March in his first start on the 50-and-over tour. Funk won the 2012 event and the 1992 Houston Open on the course. Fred Couples, the 2010 winner and a former University of Houston player, had a 69. He won in March in Newport Beach, Calif. Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Florida Panthers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz