Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

25.09.2018 08:02
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Serena Williams says she asked for a wildcard into the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships to co Antworten

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Serena Williams says she asked for a wildcard into the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships to combat boredom once she believed her back injury was on the mend. Eddie Murray Jersey . "My back finally started to feel better but it wasnt better in time for me to play Doha at the level Id like to play," said Williams, in a pre-match media interview on Monday. "So then it became more about what can I play next and this was next on the calendar. "It gets boring to have to practice every day. I was like, I dont want to practice anymore. I want to play a match." The American has been sidelined with an aching back since losing a three-set, fourth-round match to Ana Ivanovic at the Australian Open last month. The top-seeded Williams isnt just playing singles this week in Dubai. She and sister Venus, who also was given a singles wildcard into the main draw, were granted a wildcard into the doubles as well. "I think its actually going to be good for me to do (play singles and doubles) because it will give me some more match play," Williams said. "I need to get used to the conditions and moving so its definitely helpful." Williams, who received a first round bye, will play the winner of the all-Russian encounter between Alisa Kleybanova and Elena Makarova in the second round. In the doubles, the Williams sisters will face the second-seeded Russian pairing of Makarova and Elena Vesnina in the first round. Chris Davis Jersey . - The infectious smile was missing from Nam Nguyen last week. Kevin Gausman Jersey . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. http://www.theoriolesteamshop.com/Orioles-Manny-Machado-Kids-Jersey/ . Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse will reunite at this weekends season-opening World Cup at Canada Olympic Park as they begin their buildup to the Winter Games in Sochi.UEFA have warned Liverpool fans without tickets to stay away from the St. Jakob-Park stadium in Basel for the Europa League final. Jurgen Klopps side booked their passage to the May 18 showpiece in impressive style with a 3-0 win over Villarreal and now face holders Sevilla in the north-west Swiss city. Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says he has no issues with St Jakob Park in Basel, which is where this seasons Europa League final will take place. The stadium capacity is only 35,000 with Liverpools official allocation only 10,236 and UEFA are keen to keep ticketless fans away from the match venue. A statement from the governing body read: With Liverpool and Sevilla soon to receive their allocations for the final, UEFA has warned fans not to come to the St. Jakob-Park on 18 May without a ticket.The clubs should receive their allocations soon, and will sell them to their own fans directly.UEFA, meanwhile, is aware that many ticketless fans will travel to Basel to support their teams. However, we advise anyone without tickets not to approach the stadium on the day of the final since safety and security measures will be very tight. A general view of St Jakob Park in Basel, the venue for the Europa League final The stadium perimeter will be reinforced in order to guarantee safe and secure entrance for all ticket holders. Mark Trumbo Jersey. he venues capacity of 35,000 is the second lowest for a final since it became a one-off game in 1998.Liverpool have 27,000 season ticket holders and took 32,000 supporters to the Capital One Cup final in February. They have been allocated 10,236 tickets in all for the game on Wednesday, May 18, with 12 per cent of those going to club officials, players, media and commercial partners.Liverpool allocation will be priced from £35 to £128 with the bulk of the tickets costing £64 (41%) or £85 (25%). Liverpool took 32,000 fans to Wembley for the Capital One Cup final in February Online ticket agencies like Viagogo are already breaking UK law by offering tickets for up to £4,500 but Sky Sports understands the Government is highly unlikely to take any action.Klopp shrugged off the thought of relatively few fans being in the stadium, insisting there will be many more in the Swiss city to cheer his side on.Were in the final, what shall I say? It is incredible. Amazing. We go to Basel. We take 50, 60, 70 thousand Liverpudlians with us, not in the stadium but in the city. Maybe 100 thousand, he said.Its a nice city, by the way. Close to my home. Create an atmosphere... go there and enjoy it, and we will go there and try and give our best in the middle of May for this wonderful club and these wonderful fans. Pick your team Aguero? Ozil? De Bruyne? Pick your Fantasy Six-a-Side team for the chance to win £10,000! Also See: Liverpool into final Liftoff for Liverpool? Victory thrills Kop As it happened Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Florida Panthers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz