Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

29.09.2018 08:25
NEW YORK -- Jason Spezza has requested a trade, and Ottawa Senators general manager Bryan Murray says hell try to make that happ Antworten

NEW YORK -- Jason Spezza has requested a trade, and Ottawa Senators general manager Bryan Murray says hell try to make that happen. Willie Snead IV Ravens Jersey . "I dont want to trade the guy, really, and I know I wont get the value, in all likelihood that I should get for him," Murray said Wednesday after the NHL general managers meeting. "But I think that Jason feels maybe theres a change that he would like to have happen, and if thats the case well try to do what we can." Spezza, who replaced Daniel Alfredsson as Ottawas captain, has one year left on his contract at a salary of US$4 million and cap hit of $7 million. The 30-year-old centre has a modified no-trade clause that allows him to submit a list of 10 teams he would not accept a trade to. Murray said that a few teams have already asked about Spezza, even though Wednesdays meeting was too busy to advance many talks. He expects trade chatter to pick up in the next few weeks leading up to the draft, which runs June 27 and 28 in Philadelphia. If the Senators do trade Spezza as has been speculated for some time, it would likely not be for just prospects and/or draft picks. "Obviously Id like to win a hockey game next year, so getting a player back that can play in the league, that has played in the league, would be important," Murray said. Spezza led all Senators forwards in scoring last season with 23 goals and 43 assists. In 686 career NHL games, the native of Mississauga, Ont., has 687 points. Ottawa went 37-31-14 and finished five points out of a playoff spot this season. Lamar Jackson Jersey .What they got was a bevy of players chipping in to pick up the slack.Josh Smith scored 18 points and James Harden added 17 as the Rockets used a balanced scoring effort to outlast the Mavericks for a 99-94 victory. Robert Griffin III Jersey . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-John-Brown-Jersey/ . 1 goaltender tonight when they conclude a four-game road trip versus the Winnipeg Jets.Red Bull are confident they can still fight Mercedes and Ferrari for victory in the Canadian GP despite modest results in Friday practice. While Lewis Hamilton topped the timesheets from Sebastian Vettel, a result which offered encouragement to both the Scuderia and the Silver Arrows, Red Bull duo Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen were relegated to just fourth and fifth - only fractionally ahead of Valtteri Bottas and Jenson Button, who set identical times in their Williams and McLaren cars.Canadian GP Practice Two: Hamilton completes Friday double But Ricciardo, who arguably should have won in both Monaco and Spain, believes Red Bull still have plenty of extra pace to deliver over the weekend.We know what today is for - we are learning - and if we put in the right work tonight, we will be pretty close with Ferrari tomorrow. With the right lap, we can be ahead of them, Ricciardo told Sky Sports F1.The former world champions tested a new nose on their cars on Friday in Montreal and Ricciardo is hopeful that, even if the RB12s single-lap speed isnt a match for the W06 on Saturday, Red Bull can give Hamilton and Nico Rosberg a fight on race day.I dont think we quite got everything out of it today, but thats Friday. Mercedes had a good buffer on us today, but I feel we have got a bit more to come from all areas tomorrow. If were within, say, half a second tomorrow, that would be decent enough, and then you never know what happens in the race.My happiness with the car today, I think were looking OK.When is the Canadian GP on Sky Sports F1? Daniel Ricciardo says he may have to consider leaving Red Bull if they cant offer him the chance to fight for titles over the next few seasons Team-mate Max Verstappen, meanwhile, enjoyed a trouble-free day - especially welcome after the youngster crashed three times in as many track days in Monaco. Hayden Hurst Jersey. It was pretty easy [to get back on track after the frustrations of Monaco], he told Sky F1.Also in go-karting, you have those same things. Now it happens in Formula 1, a bit more people are watching, but it doesnt really matter. You need to have a strong character to start over again because there are a lot of weekends to go. I was enjoying it today. I like the track and the car was behaving quite well, so its always more enjoyable. Also See: When is the Canadian GP on Sky? Canadian GP talking points Get tickets to Silverstone When is the Canadian GP on Sky? Cheap Hockey Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Hockey Stars Jerseys Cheap Hockey Wild Jerseys Cheap Hockey Predators Jerseys Cheap Hockey Blues Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jets Jerseys Cheap Hockey Ducks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Hockey Flames Jerseys Cheap Hockey Oilers Jerseys Cheap Hockey Kings Jerseys Cheap Hockey Sharks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Canucks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Golden Knights Jerseys Hockey Team Canada Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz