Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
dan yu Offline

Abbil

29.09.2018 08:26
Cheap Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys Antworten

The Los Angeles Angels activated two-way sensation Shohei Ohtani from the 10-day disabled list Tuesday and used him as the designated hitter in their game against the Seattle Mariners.

Ohtani and his injured right elbow are only cleared to hit for now Brayden Schenn Jersey , but Los Angeles said he will be re-evaluated as a pitcher in three weeks.

Ohtani received stem cell therapy and a platelet-rich plasma injection to help heal the Grade 2 sprain of his ulnar collateral ligament suffered more than three weeks ago. Ohtani was cleared for a hitting program Friday and took part in two simulated games against minor league pitchers over the weekend.

”We’re going to see how many looks we can give him as a (designated hitter) and hopefully he’ll give us a lift there,” Angels manager Mike Scioscia said.

Ohtani went 0 for 4 in Los Angeles’ 4-1 loss to the Mariners.

Scioscia said there’s no plan in terms of Ohtani’s usage, and they’ll monitor it daily.

”He’s been cleared to swing and we will see how it all goes down,” Scioscia said. ”I check with my players all the time to make sure nothing is bothering them, but we don’t anticipate anything as far as him swinging the bat.”

Ohtani is hitting .280 with an .878 OPS and six homers in 118 at-bats in his rookie season. He batted sixth on Tuesday.

”I think it’s a good spot for him,” Scioscia said. ”When you’re talking about Mike (Trout), Albert (Pujols) Patric Hornqvist Jersey , Justin (Upton) and (Andrelton) Simmons, hitting sixth behind those guys will hopefully be a good spot for him to hit, but also just trying to get him acclimated. We don’t want him to say, `I have to do so much,’ if he’s hitting higher in the lineup.”

Scioscia emphasized that Ohtani was not being rushed back into the lineup.

”He would not be playing here tonight if he wasn’t cleared by our medical department,” Scioscia said. ”We were very comfortable that he was able to swing the bat.”

Right-handed pitcher Miguel Almonte was also called up and right-handed pitchers Deck McGuire and Eduardo Paredes were optioned to Triple-A in corresponding moves.

Mike Vrabel is finally getting to work with players as the Titans' new coach.

He spent much of the first day of Tennessee's offseason program with players making introductions and explaining his expectations for the 2018 season.

"There was an energy in the building," Vrabel said. "I think that's all we can ask for."

Vrabel has been thinking about this first day since accepting the Titans' job in January . Next comes implementing his system and teaching it to the Titans. The first-time head coach will be relying upon his coordinators to help build Filip Forsberg Jersey , teach and apply their respective schemes with the Titans installing new offensive and defensive systems with Matt LaFleur on offense and Dean Pees on defense.

He takes over a franchise that has gone 9-7 each of the past two seasons and just won its first playoff game in 14 years. After that victory came an ugly loss in the divisional round at New England , and Tennessee fired coach Mike Mularkey two days later .

For the first two weeks, NFL clubs are not permitted to do work on the field and limited to conditioning, weightlifting and classroom work. Even when Vrabel gets the chance to get on the field with his club, he said he will be careful not to rush.

"That's a huge mistake we can make," Vrabel said. "We're not going to rush and try to shove a bunch of stuff down their throats. We do have two weeks before we have a voluntary mini-camp. It'll be my job to kind of have a feel for where we're at. I don't want to go out on the field and have a bunch of stuff and them not be able to execute. Whatever we feel like we know, then that's what we'll run in the mini-camp."

With the program being voluntary http://www.officialstarsproonline.com/authentic-adidas-brett-ritchie-jersey , Vrabel said he didn't take attendance and wasn't concerned with who wasn't on hand. The coach said a few texted him to make sure Vrabel knew they couldn't make it.

The Titans' new playbook is all ready to go, though Vrabel said it will change and evolve.

"I think what you find is players get professional initiative," Vrabel said. "When players prove that they can do their job, they say, 'Hey, coach, have you ever thought about doing it this way?' It's going to be something that we're going to listen to. And when we start game-planning for teams Brandon Saad Jersey , I'm sure there will be some things that we'll add to the playbook."

When asked how different the Titans offense and defense might look from the previous two years under former head coach Mike Mularkey, Vrabel did not elaborate.

"Every year is different," he said. "There's new players and new coaches, new schemes. There may be a team that has no coaching changes, but they're going to look differently, because they're trying to do things better. They're trying to win more games."

Cheap Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz