Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zxlbxj1 Offline

Abbil

05.07.2018 09:29
on just one occasion in 2014. Antworten

DALLAS -- Dallas Stars centre Cody Eakin skated the length of the ice, got around a sliding defender, closed his eyes and shot just before his stick got ripped out of his hands. The top-seeded Anaheim Ducks can clearly see they are in quite a fight now. Eakin scored on Dallas first shot of the third period, Alex Goligoski scored on the next one 1:22 later and the Stars beat the Ducks 4-2 in Game 4 on Wednesday night to even the best-of-seven series. "Once I came around that D-man ... I saw a guy and there was a lane," Eakin said. "So, I just closed my eyes and shot." Even without captain Ryan Getzlaf, a surprise late scratch with an upper-body injury, and healthy scratch Teemu Selanne, the Ducks jumped out to an early 2-0 lead. "Its not often we get outworked," Stars coach Lindy Ruff said. "But I thought after that, the last 40 was as hard as the boys could go. They emptied the tank." The Stars, who got physical at home after a pair of one-goal losses in Anaheim to start the series, are assured of playing another home game in their first playoff appearance since 2008. "All year weve been good at putting stuff behind us. Things havent been going well, weve been able to put periods behind us," Goligoski said. "We just stuck with the plan, kept going, kept getting in their zone and it paid off." Game 5 is Friday night in Anaheim, and the series returns Sunday to the American Airlines Center for Game 6. Stars captain Jaime Benn scored unassisted, his third goal of the series, off a faceoff 27 seconds into the second period. About 6 minutes later, Vernon Fiddler managed to get the puck in a small gap between the post and rookie goalie Frederick Andersen to tie it at 2. Getzlaf took a puck in the face in the series opener and played the last two games with a half-cage to protect the stitches just below his mouth. It wasnt clear if the upper-body injury was related to that, or was a different issue for the captain, and coach Bruce Boudreau wouldnt elaborate despite being asked about it several times. "It was a previous injury aggravated, but thats all Im going to say," said Boudreau, who downplayed the captains absence being deflating. "In the first period, it made us come out and do whatever we had to do." Bryan Allen scored on a shot from just inside the blue line with 7:43 left in the first period. Anaheim led 2-0 after Matthieu Perreaults shot that hit Kari Lehtonens glove and fell over the goalies shoulder behind him. The puck trickled in with help from Patrick Maroon, the left wing who got the goal after talking about retaliation against Dallas after what the Ducks had perceived as over-aggressive play. Just like Game 3, there were plenty of scrums Wednesday night. With 2:10 left, Anaheims Corey Perry and Antoine Roussel got in some big blows before being separated and given 5-minute majors for fighting. It was Roussel who punched Getzlaf in the previous game. There were also five 10-minute misconduct penalties in that closing stretch, and referees had to separate several groups of players when the game ended. "Thats the type of stuff thats their pushback, its our pushback," Ruff said. "I really feel like were in a playoff series now." Eakin hit the post in the opening minute of the third period, but didnt miss the go-ahead goal with 13:38 left. The raucous crowd was still in a frenzy when Fiddler backhanded a pass to Goligoski for a wrist shot that made it 4-2. "I felt a little bit off. It was a shock on the first one, and the second one snuck by me. I was expecting (Fiddler) to pass," Andersen said. " They came out of nowhere in the second. We werent ready for their push." Andersen was then pulled in favour of Jonas Hiller, the veteran goalie who won 29 games during the Ducks best regular season in franchise history before a late slump that left him on the bench until that point. Hiller faced only one shot in his 10 1/2 minutes, and Boudreau said he would discuss the goalie situation his assistants before deciding who starts Game 5. Lehtonen, who was 0-4 in post-season games before stopping 37 shots in Dallas 3-0 win on Monday night, had 21 saves Wednesday night. "Being able to tie this series, its huge," Lehtonen said. "I think were a confident group. ... And even more so now." Notes: The 43-year-old Selanne, who is in his 21st and expected to be his last NHL season, has appeared in a franchise-record 87 post-season games for the Ducks, 15 more than Getzlaf. Selanne also is the teams top post-season scorer with 64 points (33 goals, 31 assists), one more than Getzlaf (23 goals, 40 assists). ... Benn has also had an assist and has scored in each game. It appeared that he added an empty-net goal with 1:04 left, but play had been whistled dead. Florian Thauvin France Jersey . The Jets have now won three straight at home and four of the last five at the MTS Centre. After a scoreless first period, Brad Marchand scored his first goal in eight games eight seconds into the second. Nabil Fekir Jersey . Playing in his fourth major league game, Polanco broke a tie in the 13th inning with his first homer, helping Pittsburgh to an 8-6 victory over the Miami Marlins after the Pirates had a ninth-inning meltdown. http://www.soccerfrancenationalshop.us/O...-France-Jersey/. -- The Orlando Magic finally are showing the patience in critical moments that coach Jacque Vaughn has been waiting for all season. Zinedine Zidane France Jersey .com) - Mike Conley scored 20 points with five assists to help the Memphis Grizzlies remain unbeaten with a 91-89 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday. Djibril Sidibe France Jersey .The 24-year-old quarterback spent four seasons at Northern Illinois and in 2013 was a finalist for the Heisman, which is awarded annually to the most outstanding player in U.Michael van Gerwen fully deserves to win more world titles after collecting another trophy at the Grand Slam of Darts, says Wayne Mardle. The world no 1 rarely looked in danger of losing his crown since the start of the tournament and retained the trophy with a 16-8 victory over James Wade in Sundays final.Van Gerwen has amassed a growing collection of silverware during his hugely successful career, but has won the PDC World Darts Championship on just one occasion in 2014. Michael van Gerwen admitted he was not at his best despite a comfortable win over James Wade Sky Sports expert Mardle admits that Van Gerwen will be hard to stop when the sports top competition starts next month, if he maintains his dominant form.I think it will just be a travesty. Ive said this before, hes too good to win one, Mardle told Sky Sports. Hes so dominant now, it would take a?Barney-like performance this year to stop him. Wayne Mardle onn Michael van Gerwen We know no-one deserves anything, no-one deserves to be given a world title, but hes been unlucky.dddddddddddd Hes played Phil [Taylor] in a final, hes played an inspired Gary Anderson when he got beaten in the semi-final. An inspired Raymond van Barneveld.Hes so dominant now, it would take a Barney-like performance this year to stop him. Those performances are not always there from everyone, are they? Wade was disappointed with his performance against Van Gerwen Wade briefly held a 3-1 lead over Van Gerwen and moved to within three legs during a brief rally, but Mardle never felt that Mighty Mike was under serious threat at the Civic Hall in Wolverhampton.James didnt play particularly well, so Michael did enough, said Mardle. I didnt think at any point Michael was going to let that slip. From 11-8, he ran out the winner without dropping another leg. Hes just so dominant, he really is. Also See: MVG retains Grand Slam title On Sky TV Grand Slam of Darts recap MVG sets up Wade final Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Stitched Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz