Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zxlbxj1 Offline

Abbil

05.07.2018 09:33
Maidana throwing far more punches Antworten

PEORIA, Ariz. -- The Seattle Mariners hope Chris Young can solidify the back of their rotation until their staff gets healthy. The 34-year-old right-hander agreed Thursday to a $1.25 million, one-year contract after Seattle released veteran starters Randy Wolf and Scott Baker this week. Young can earn an additional $3,475,000 in roster and performance bonuses and would get the full amount if he makes 28 starts and pitches 180 innings. Young has not pitched in the majors since 2012, but Seattle is taking a chance he can be a serviceable starter behind Felix Hernandez, Erasmo Ramirez and James Paxton until Hisashi Iwakuma and Taijuan Walker return from injuries. Young allowed four earned runs over 10 1-3 innings in two spring training starts with Washington, which released him Tuesday. At 6-foot-10, Young is tied for the second-tallest player in major league history. The Princeton graduate spent last season in the Nationals minor league system as he struggled with troubles in his pitching shoulder, and he was 1-2 with a 7.88 ERA in seven starts at Triple-A Syracuse. An All-Star in 2007, Young has a 53-43 record and 3.79 ERA in nine major league seasons with Texas (2004-05), San Diego (2006-10) and the New York Mets (2011-12). Young would get $125,000 bonuses for 30 and 60 days on the active roster and $75,000 for 45. He can earn $150,000 each for 60, 80, 90, 110 and 125 innings; $200,000 apiece for 140 and 155; and $250,000 each for 170 and 180. He also would get $150,000 each for 12, 15, 18 and 20 starts; $200,000 apiece for 22 and 24; and $250,000 each for 26 and 28. Seattle believed it had the veteran it wanted in the rotation with Wolf. But he declined to sign a 45-day advanced consent waiver earlier this week and instead asked for his release. The waiver would have allowed Seattle to pay him only a prorated portion of his contract if he was released within the first 45 days of the regular season. Iwakuma (finger) and Walker (shoulder) are not expected to be available to join the Mariners rotation until mid- to late-April at the earliest. Left-handed reliever Bobby LaFromboise was designated for assignment to clear a spot for Young on the 40-man roster. Joe Namath Jets Jersey .“I always did my stuff ahead of the deadline. The best deal Ive ever done was the Darryl Sydor deal. We did that at the end of January in 04, and Syd was the missing piece. Chris Herndon Jersey . Defenceman Tessa Bonhomme was among three players released from the team Tuesday morning along with defenceman Brigette Lacquette of Waterhen, Man. http://www.shopnyjets.us/avery-williamson-jersey/. As if he had been rehearsing it, Vasquez looked around with a grimacing stare as he clinched two fists and flexed his muscles. What do you think of DeMar DeRozans face after he hits a big shot, he was asked moments earlier. Thomas Rawls Jets Jersey . Old times for a defence that has looked just plain old recently? "No," safety Ryan Clark said. "We used to be much better than that. Cairo Santos Jets Jersey .com) - Jenny Boucek is the new head coach of the Seattle Storm.LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Floyd Mayweather worked far too hard against Marcos Maidana their last time out to have to do it again in the rematch Saturday night. Mayweather dominated Maidana from the opening bell, using his boxing skills to keep the Argentine off balance and pile up points on his way to a unanimous 12-round decision to retain his welterweight and super welterweight titles before a crowd at the MGM Grand that sometimes booed the lack of action. It almost came at a cost, though, in a bizarre scene in the eighth round when Mayweather claimed that Maidana bit him on his wrist while they were in a clinch near the centre of the ring. "He bit me!" Mayweather yelled to the Showtime announcers working ringside. Mayweather remained unbeaten in his remarkable 18-year pro career, winning for the 47th time and doing it with such dominance that about the only one complaining about the decision was Maidana. "I was pressuring him and I was the aggressor," Maidana said. "I won the fight." Mayweather earned at least $32 million for the rematch, bringing his total purses to more than $100 million in the last year. Though he wasnt marked up, he was upset over the bite. "We were tangled in the centre of the ring and I didnt realize what it was. Then I saw that he bit me," Mayweather said. "After the eighth round my fingers were numb, I couldnt use my left hand." Maidana denied he bit Mayweather. "How can he say I bit the glove with my mouthpiece?" Maidana asked. "Im not a dog." The fight was a marked contrast to their first bout in May, when Maidana roughed Mayweather up in a close fight. Mayweather won that bout, but it was close enough for Mayweather to offer an opponent only the second rematch of his career. Maidana wont get a third fight after failing to land any big punches. Two ringside judges scored it 116-111 for Mayweather, while the third had it 115-112. The Associated Press had it 117-110. "I felt sharper in the first fight, my rhythm was off," Mayweather said. "I got hit with some shots tonight I shouldnt have gotten hit with. But that comes with the sport." Mayweather complained long after the first fight that Maidana was a dirty fighter, and complainedd even more when Maidana seemed to try to hit him below the belt in a clinch in the eighth round, then apparently tried to bite him.dddddddddddd Mayweather immediately jumped back and gestured to referee Kenny Bayless that Maidana bit him on the wrist. He went to his corner and showed Bayless where the bite was, then went over to the Showtime announcers table to complain. Maidana would later be penalized a point for tackling Mayweather as he tried desperately to find something that would work. By the end of the ninth round, Maidana was so out of sorts he went to the wrong corner when the bell rang. Maidana spent many of the early rounds trying to figure out a way to get inside like he did in May. Mayweather kept him at a distance, circling around and landing left jabs and hooks, then scampering out of the way before Maidana could respond. Punch stats showed Maidana throwing far more punches (572-326) while Mayweather landed more (166-128). Mayweathers was hit with only 22 per cent of punches while landing 51 per cent of his own. "I do have some bumps and bruises," Mayweather said. "But I listened to my dad (trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr.) who always said hit and not get hit. Thats the way you last in this sport." Mayweather was a 6-1 favourite in the fight, even though Maidana gave him a tough time in their first bout. He showed why in the early rounds as he moved and boxed while Maidana chased him futilely around the ring. Mayweather was determined not to let the fight become anything like the first, when Maidana went after him wildly and mauled him at every opportunity. For the second fight, Mayweather came out boxing and did so beautifully during the opening rounds. Maidana was more cautious early than he was in the first fight, willing to take his time to find Mayweather. He finally began to pick up the pace in the fourth round, trapping Mayweather on the ropes and landing some shots to his body and head. Mayweather, though, showed he learned his lessons from the first fight, when he was cut over his right eye and took a lot of shots to the top of his head. A defensive wizard, he fought moving sideways and backward, throwing his left jab out and slipping the big punches thrown by the Argentine challenger. Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Stitched Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz