Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zxlbxj1 Offline

Abbil

05.07.2018 09:33
Woods previous high was nine strikeouts Antworten

Charlie Nicholas believes Roy Hodgson should drop Raheem Sterling and bring in Jack Wilshere for Englands crunch Euro 2016 clash with Wales on Thursday. Manchester City winger Sterling, who endured a tough second half of the Premier League season, scoring just twice since the turn of the year, was criticised in some sections for his performance in Englands 1-1 draw with Russia. Charlie predicts Find out what Charlie is tipping up for England v Wales at 28/1 here. And though Wilshere, who hit back at Gareth Bales claims the England side lack the passion of his Welsh team-mates was dogged by injuries last term, Nicholas believes he is well suited for the key Group B fixture in Lens.The Soccer Saturday pundit said: I have to say one thing about Roy in that I thought he picked an attacking team against Russia which didnt do a lot wrong, so I wouldnt change much. Raheem Sterling , pictured with Igor Smolnikov of Russia, struggled with his final ball in Marseille despite making a string of promising runs I think the one player that didnt merit a start was Sterling after what was a really poor season. I covered a lot of Manchester City games last term and thought that Sterling would kick on after scoring that hat-trick against Bournemouth but he really failed to do so.Hes not playing with the same purpose and cleverness as he did at Liverpool and hes more about just running into space - of which there wont be much against Wales - than taking on players. Jack Wilshere replaced Wayne Rooney after 78 minutes against Russia on Saturday I know people will say, Whats Wilshere done to deserve to start? But hes a top-class footballer and can help get the best out of Harry Kane, Dele Alli and Adam Lallana.Nicholas, who joined those questioning why Kane is taking corners, believes Hodgson needs to braver in his substitutions.Ive made my views on Hodgson being too cautious in the past pretty clear, he added. Gareth Bale reckons Wales have more passion than their English counterparts And while it was an attacking starting line-up, they could have wrapped up the win by being more adventurous.Why not bring on Vardy? England didnt score until the 73rd minute and there was still no sign of Vardy. He wouldve relished facing that ageing Russia backline. For me, thats why England wont win the tournament. Selection issues for Hodgson Sterling, Vardy, Wilshere roles? We ponder issues for England boss... Do you agree with Charlie? What changes should Hodgson make for Thursdays game? Post a message if youre reading on skysports.com or tweet us @SkyFootball...Follow England v Wales - and every game at Euro 2016 - with our live blog on skysports.com and the Sky Sports apps. Also See: England v Wales preview Selection issues for Hodgson Mersons Euro 2016 predictions QUIZ: Football teams in Welsh Randy Johnson Jersey . Weise will have his hearing with the NHL head office over the phone, while the league has requested an in-person hearing with Kassian. Oilers centre Sam Gagner suffered a broken jaw after getting hit with a high stick from Kassian in Edmontons 5-2 win. Jon Niese Jersey .com) - Guess whos back, back again? Josh Gordons back, tell a friend. http://www.authenticmlbshopyankees.com/A...cks-Jersey/.com) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge. Yogi Berra Jersey .Those stars, most notably the top line of James van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel, struggled against the Montreal Canadiens and must be better as the Leafs look ahead to facing the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers this weekend. Andy Pettitte Jersey . Canada wasnt in the game from the outset. Head coach Dan Church left Calgary in the morning without addressing the players. He told The Canadian Press he felt the organization lacked confidence in his ability to defend the Olympic gold medal in February.ATLANTA -- Jose Fernandez gave credit to his catcher and even claimed he had "a lucky game." The Braves werent buying it. Fernandez matched his career high with 14 strikeouts in eight innings and combined with Steve Cishek on a three-hitter as the Miami Marlins shut out Atlanta 1-0 on Tuesday night. "He pitched amazing," said Atlantas Chris Johnson. "We went up against a buzz-saw today." Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said his hitters "were coming back shaking their heads." Fernandez (3-1) outpitched Atlantas Alex Wood (2-3), who also was dominant. Wood allowed four hits and one run with no walks and a career-high 11 strikeouts in eight innings. But the night belonged to Fernandez. "I think it would be fair to say that was probably his best-pitched game as far as his stuff and his command," said Marlins manager Mike Redmond. Fernandez struck out the side in the fourth and fifth innings. He allowed three hits with no walks but said he didnt have that kind of control in the bullpen before the game. "My breaking ball in the bullpen was horrible, horrible," Fernandez said. "But I thought to myself that when they say play ball it gets better." Fernandez said catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia deserved credit for the way he helped keep Atlantas batters off-balance. "He was just amazing back there," Fernandez said. "I cant explain how good he was." Gonzalez said Fernandez, 21, has more dominant games in his future. "Hes got the capability of running those type of games out every time he goes out," Gonzalez said. When told he was receiving postgame compliments in the Braves clubhouse, Fernandez shrugged and said "That was a lucky game today, I think." The Marlins gave Fernandez the only run he would need in the fourth. Giancarlo Stanton hit a one-out double to left field and scored on Casey McGehees single up the middle. Jason Heyward led off the first with a single to left field, and the Braves didnt have another hit until Chris Johnsonss leadoff single in the eighth.dddddddddddd Fernandez then struck out Dan Uggla and Evan Gattis before Andrelton Simmons infield single moved pinch-runner Tyler Pastornicky to second. Pinch-hitter Ryan Doumit grounded out to Fernandez to end the eighth. The eight innings matched Fernandezs career high. He was at 109 pitches after the eighth, so Redmond said it was an easier call to bring in Cishek for the ninth. "I think he did his job," Redmond said of Fernandez. "The agonizing would have been had he been around 100 pitches. After the runners got on in the eighth, I knew that was going to be an easier decision." Cishek pitched a perfect ninth for his fourth save. Atlantas only other baserunner before the eighth came when B.J. Upton reached on McGehees fielding error at third base in the fourth. Fernandez then struck out the next two batters to end the inning. It was the second straight start Fernandez did not allow an earned run. He allowed three unearned runs and received no decision in the Marlins 6-3 loss to Washington on April 16. Fernandez set his career high with 14 strikeouts against Cleveland on Aug. 2, 2013. Woods previous high was nine strikeouts against Washington on Aug. 16, 2013. Wood lowered his ERA from 1.67 to 1.54 in the loss. The game lasted only 2 hours, 8 minutes. NOTES: After the game, the Marlins options RHP Arquimedes Caminero Triple-A New Orleans. The team will make a corresponding move on Wednesday. ... Braves LHP Mike Minor (sore left shoulder) will make one final minor league rehab with Double-A Mississippi at Pensacola on Friday. Minor had been tentatively set to make his 2014 Atlanta debut on Saturday before being pushed back. ... Christian Yelich, who led off the game with a bunt single, has a 16-game hitting streak. ... The Braves traded Triple-A Gwinnett IF Tyler Greene to San Diego for a player to be named later. Greene will be assigned to the Padres Triple-A El Paso team. ... Atlanta RHP Aaron Harang will face Miami RHP Nathan Eovaldi on Wednesday. Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Stitched Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz