Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 114 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

13.10.2018 07:53
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- Luol Deng has never once forgotten home. [url=http://www.thebillsgearshop.com/Bills-Kelvin-Benjamin-Draft- Antworten

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- Luol Deng has never once forgotten home. Kelvin Benjamin Jersey . He has spent much of his adult life trying to give back to his native South Sudan, the war-torn African nation the Cavaliers forward and his family fled when he was a young boy. And while Dengs contributions have touched many, he knows the work will never end. "I wish I could wake up tomorrow and nobody needs help," Deng said. "But we all know thats not going to happen. Im just happy to be in the position that Im in to be able to do the things that Im able to do." On Tuesday, Deng was commended for his compassion and dedication when he was named the winner of the J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award, given annually to an NBA player, coach or trainer for outstanding community service. Deng has had a long commitment to philanthropic work in South Sudan, which gained independence in 2011 but has been ravaged by ethnic violence. The two-time All-Star, who came to Cleveland in a trade from Chicago in January, recently recorded a public service announcement for EnoughProject.org, urging peace in his homeland. In a video directed at the nations youth, Deng says, "Look around you, and reach out. Make peace among those who are fighting. Forgive one another and encourage others to forgive. Build trust with people who fear each other. You are young, and if you are wise, you will build bridges with people your age that will last a lifetime." The video is a small sample of Dengs attempts to help others. The 29-year-old also has established The Luol Deng Foundation, a global non-profit organization using basketball as a platform to bring hope to those less fortunate in Africa, the United Kingdom and the United States. His work in Africa has focused on the construction of outdoor courts and initiatives to bring together local communities. His charity work in the U.S. has been focused primarily on his two NBA homes -- Chicago and Cleveland. He has funded holiday events in the cities, providing meals and toys to the needy. He has served as a mentor to the "Lost Boys of Sudan" and supported the NBAs "Basketball Without Borders" program. Deng is the third Cleveland player to win the award, joining Austin Carr (1979-80) and Eric Snow (2004-05). He also joins an illustrious list of past winners, including Dave Bing, Isiah Thomas, Julius Erving, Magic Johnson, Dikembe Mutombo, David Robinson, Kevin Garnett and Steve Nash. The award is named after the leagues second commissioner. Dengs journey to pro stardom is almost unbelievable. One of nine children, he and his family left Sudan and lived as refugees in Egypt before going to England. Cavs coach Mike Brown was fully aware of Dengs background before the forward came to Cleveland. Brown was thrilled that Deng was honoured. "Its well-deserved," Brown said after practice. "From what hes come from and his life experience is off the charts. He told me about it and I was touched. To see where he is now, and for him to know my job is not done, I was one of the fortunate ones. Because of where I am, I have a platform to help bring awareness for others. "Its a remarkable thing. I dont know how he does it. You applaud him. Obviously, you applaud his parents for raising him the way they did. Its an amazing story. I would be surprised if his life story doesnt turn into a Hollywood movie deal someday. Its that special." Deng finds greater reward in helping others. "Its one of those things when I talk to my parents about it, theyll be very proud," said Deng, who has been slowed by a sore back. "I dont have any kids, but its one of those things where, when you have a kid and your kid calls home and tells the parents what award he won, theyll be proud that theyve done a good job. "Its all about helping other people and just doing what makes you happy in life." Ramon Humber Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. LeSean McCoy Jersey . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better. http://www.thebillsgearshop.com/Bills-Russell-Bodine-Draft-Jersey/ . The former central defender calmly nodded it down and quietly went about celebrating a win with his staff. For a man who has had a lot on his shoulders this season, it was an appropriate moment.BARCELONA, Spain -- Lionel Messi set another scoring record by netting a hat trick to pace Barcelonas 7-0 rout of Osasuna in the Spanish league on Sunday, ensuring the defending champions stayed in striking distance of leader Real Madrid before their critical "clasico" match next week. The three goals bring Messis career tally for Barcelona to 371 in all games -- including friendlies -- breaking the club record of 369 held by Paulino Alcantara since 1927. The 26-year-old Messi was already the clubs all-time leading scorer in official games. Messi assured Barcelonas fans they will enjoy his goals for years to come, saying "as long as people want me, I will stay here. My intention is to retire wearing the Barcelona shirt." The Argentina forward netted from close range to open the scoring at Camp Nou in the 18th minute. Alexis Sanchez made it 2-0 four minutes later before Andres Iniesta scored just his second goal of the season in the 34th. Messi struck twice more in the second half, either side of Cristian Tellos goal, to give him a team-leading 18 league goals this campaign, before he set up Pedro Rodriguez. It was Messis 20th career hat trick for Barcelona, to go with four four-goal games and one five-goal outing. Barcelona remained in third place, four points behind Madrid, ahead of their meeting in the Spanish capital next Sunday. Barcelonas big win, which matched its scoreline over Levante to start the season, came one week after it slumped to a 1-0 loss at Valladolid, which cast doubts on the teams ability to stay in the race for the league title with Madrid and second-place Atletico Madrid. But its victory midweek over Manchester City in the Champions League and this dominant performance appear to have restored its credit as a contender before Gerard Martinos team faces Madrid in a game that may go a long way to deciding the title. "We hope we can play a great game," Messi said about the upcoming clash at the Santiago Bernabeu. "We know it will be difficult, but we will do all we can to fight for the league title until the very end. Shaq Lawson Jersey. We received a lot of criticism after the Valladolid match. We knew we didnt play well and this (win) boosts our confidence." Also, striker Imanol Agirretxes second-half header gave Real Sociedad a 1-0 win at home over Valencia, provisionally lifting the Basque side into fifth place. Villarreal can move back ahead of Sociedad on Monday when it hosts fourth-place Athletic Bilbao. Kevin Gameiro scored a double as Sevilla eased to a 4-1 win over Valladolid at home. Ivan Rakitic and Diogo Rosario also scored for Sevilla before Javi Guerra got Valladolids consolation goal. Real Betis drew 0-0 at Elche as it remained stuck at the bottom of the standings and winless in all 14 away games this season. Osasunas away woes continued as it again proved to be far from the side that has taken points from Barcelona, Madrid and Atletico this season in Pamplona. The visitors started as the more aggressive side, but Messi quickly ended thoughts of an upset when he glanced in Alexis low cross from a tight angle. Messis goal ignited Barcelonas attack, which put on an overwhelming passing display to secure the three points before halftime. Left back Jordi Alba worked a one-two combination with Iniesta before picking Alexis out arriving to the penalty spot where the Chile forward netted his 17th league goal of the season. It was then Iniestas turn to take a rare goal with a stinging left-footed strike from outside the area that flew past goalkeeper Andres Fernandez before landing in the far corner of the net. Barcelona kept pouring it on. Dani Alves, Xavi Hernandez and Iniesta all drew saves from Fernandez on both sides of halftime, while Pedro went close twice. Messi hit again in the 63rd after he and Iniesta broke down Osasunas left flank with a series of exchanges before firing home. Tello went on in the 76th and two minutes later he lashed in a long-range shot for Barcelonas fifth to completely demoralize Osasuna before Messi scored from a pass by Dani Alves in the 88th and laid off for Pedro to round out the demolition in injury time. NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz