Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
dan yu Offline

Abbil

06.11.2018 09:09
Longoria took advantage of one in the first inning Antworten

MIAMI (AP) — Once again Authentic Christian McCaffrey Jersey , Zack Wheeler looked right at home at Marlins Park.Wheeler won his fifth straight start overall, pitching seven solid innings and sending the New York Mets over the Miami Marlins 6-2 on Friday night.He is 3-0 with a 1.55 ERA in six career starts in Miami.“I don’t think it’s anything in particular, maybe just pitching inside,” Wheeler said. “I don’t know. It’s nothing in particular, but I have good numbers here and hopefully can keep it rolling.”Wheeler (7-6) allowed four hits and two runs. He struck out eight and walked just one for the fourth consecutive outing.“He kind of goes after them like he knows his stuff is better than them and he’s going to make them beat him,” Mets manager Mickey Callaway said.Wheeler’s scoreless-inning streak ended at 23 when he gave up a two-run homer to Miguel Rojas with two outs in the seventh, making it 4-2.“I don’t think that was my best, but the results were there,” Wheeler said. “I just made that mistake to Rojas. I’m pretty sure he was sitting on it so I’ll take that and put it in the memory bank and just go from there.”Marlins manager Don Mattingly had a different perspective.“He looked pretty good,” Mattingly said. “His stuff was really good. I haven’t seen him pitch that much. This is the best I’ve ever seen him. He was on the attack tonight.”New York’s Amed Rosario had three hits and drove in two runs to set the tone from the leadoff spot.“He was really good,” Callaway said. “I thought he stayed on the ball really well. He kept his hands inside the ball really well and hit the ball up the middle, stayed up on top of it. He was really good. I thought his swing was short and quick Baker Mayfield Jersey Elite , and I like to continue using him in that leadoff spot. I think it’s good for him.”Kevin Plawecki knocked in two and Austin Jackson had three hits for the Mets, who have won three of four.Jose Urena (3-12) gave up four runs in 5 1/3 innings as the Marlins lost for the ninth time in 10 games.The Marlins have only scored more than three runs once during that span.“We have to go out and find a way to score some runs,” Rojas said. “It’s going to be on us to produce runs and try to create opportunities to score runs because we haven’t done that in a while.”Miami’s Derek Dietrich played first base and batted cleanup, spots generally reserved for Justin Bour, who was traded to the Philadelphia Phillies before the game.Michael Conforto hit an RBI single in the third. The Mets opened up the game with three runs in the sixth, with Rosario having a two-run single.Plawecki added a two-run single in the eighth.BOUR EFFECTMattingly hopes the trade of Bour, who played five seasons with the Marlins and hit 83 home runs, did not affect the team.“I don’t want to sound badly, but if that’s what fuels you, you’re not motivated to play as a young player and show what you can do on a daily basis, that takes your mental side away,” Mattingly said. “If you’re going to let a trade deadline keep you from getting ready http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-tre_davious-white-jersey , something’s wrong.”THREE MORE HITSJackson tied a season-high in hits for the third time over his last four games and has at least one RBI in five straight starts.TRAINER’S ROOMMarlins: RHP Kyle Barraclough (back) was placed on the 10-day disabled list. … RHP Drew Rucinski (groin) was reinstated from the 10-day disabled list.UP NEXTMets: RHP Corey Oswalt (1-2, 5.13 ERA) is the scheduled starter for the second game of the series on Saturday. Oswalt allowed six runs in 2 2/3 innings in his only appearance against the Marlins on June 29.Marlins: RHP Dan Straily (4-5, 4.35) will make his third start of the season against the Mets. He is 0-1 with a 2.77 ERA against the Mets this year. PHOENIX (AP) Madison Bumgarner labored through a duel of aces, working through traffic in each of his five innings.With a huge assist from third baseman Evan Longoria in the opening frame, Bumgarner scraped his way through to keep the San Francisco Giants within reach of the NL West lead.Bumgarner worked out of one jam after another to outpitch Zack Greinke and lift the Giants to an 8-1 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Thursday night.”That’s one of those games my back’s kind of against the whole time I’m out there,” Bumgarner said. ”Had to work extra hard, but at the same time those kind of games are gratifying to keep your team in it.”Bumgarner didn’t have his best stuff, but got the outs – with some help – when he needed them. Longoria made a diving stop with the bases loaded in the first inning and Bumgarner (4-4) limited the Diamondbacks to a run on seven hits while stranding nine runners.”It saves you, a play like that, stops a rally,” Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. ”That ball gets through, they get momentum going.”Longoria also hit a solo homer off Greinke (12-6) and San Francisco broke open a close games five runs in the eighth inning. Austin Slater had two RBIs and scored three times for the Giants http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-christian-mccaffrey-jersey , who have won four straight to stay within five games of the Los Angeles Dodgers in the NL West.Greinke gave up two runs on four hits and struck five in six innings to lose for the first time in nine starts.Arizona’s David Peralta had four hits after missing the previous two games with right shoulder tightness.”We hit the ball hard. I thought we were patient,” Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo said. ”We just couldn’t get that big hit or have that big moment at the right time.”Greinke, NL pitcher of the month for July, went 7-0 with a 1.53 ERA and 53 strikeouts in eight starts since June 18.The right-hander had been using his slow curveball effectively this season, but Longoria took advantage of one in the first inning, hooking a 69 mph pitch just inside the foul pole in left for a solo homer.Bumgarner also helped himself with a run-scoring single in the fifth inning off Greinke.”The stuff was good, but the command probably wasn’t as good as the last however many starts,” Greinke said.ZIELGER RIDES THE CARTThe Diamondbacks brought back an old tradition this season with a bullpen cart. One problem: None of the Diamondbacks wanted to use it.Brad Ziegler changed that when he entered the game in the seventh inning, drawing cheers from the hometown fans. Only a handful of opposing players used the cart during games, including Ziegler as an opposing player with Miami before being traded back to Arizona.”I appreciated the ovation the fans gave me,” said Ziegler, who allowed four runs on three hits in an inning. ”It is nice to feel welcome.”SUBSTITUTION MISTAKEWith Ziegler struggling and a left-hander at the plate http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/baker-mayfield-jersey , Lovullo went out to replace him in the eighth inning. He couldn’t, thanks to a mistake by the umpire crew.After Arizona pitching coach Mike Butcher made a trip to the mound, the Giants brought in pinch hitter Alen Hansen. Lovullo came out of the dugout to ask the umpires if he could then switch pitchers, but was told he couldn’t.”He was told that he could not, when actually there’s a caveat rule that says when there’s a trip to the pitcher and then the guy leaves the mound and the offensive team then substitutes, it is then permissible by rule to then go to the mound to remove the pitcher,” crew chief Bill Welke said.Hanson followed with a run-scoring single in San Francisco’s five-run inning.DIAMONDBACKS MOVESArizona optioned RHP Silvino Bracho to Triple-A Reno to make room for Ziegler’s return.TRAINER’S TABLEGiants: INF Pablo Sandoval will have season-ending surgery for a right hamstring tear suffered while sliding at home plate against San Diego on Sunday.Diamondbacks: 3B Jake Lamb opted to have season-ending surgery on his left shoulder to repair fraying of the rotator cuff. He was not in pain, but the damage limited his ability to swing a bat.UP NEXTDiamondbacks LHP Patrick Corbin is second in the NL with 166 strikeouts heading into Friday’s game against the Giants. San Francisco will send RHP Chris Stratton to the mound after a season-ending injury to Johnny Cueto forced manager Bruce Bochy to juggle his rotation.—

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz