Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

27.11.2018 07:53
ghest fuel consumption races on the F1 calendar, and with fuel limits sliced to 100 kilograms this year compared to around 160 l Antworten

PHILADELPHIA - Their last names follow them to every rink: Lemieux, MacInnis, Turgeon. Authentic Dylan Sikura Jersey . Its a blessing and a burden for nine sons of former NHL players who are all expected to be taken in the first four rounds of the draft this weekend. Theres Sam Reinhart, son of Paul; William Nylander, son of Michael; Kasperi Kapanen, son of Sami; Ryan MacInnis, son of Al; Brendan Lemieux, son of Claude; Ryan Donato, son of Ted; Daniel Audette, son of Donald; Dominic Turgeon, son of Pierre; and Josh Wesley, son of Glen. "Its just awesome to see that other players sons are being able to make it because theres a little bit of pressure that comes with playing with the name on your back," Brendan Lemieux said. "And its not very easy, especially when youre playing minor hockey, to do it when your dads there and people see you different just because of who your dad is." So many of these young men shared similar experiences along the way, getting a taste of the NHL lifestyle at practice rinks and in locker-rooms. "I felt like I was kind of born into hockey with my dad," Dominic Turgeon said. "At that very young age I promised myself, thats what I want to do with my life." Along the way, these nine prospects took varying paths. Some followed in their fathers footsteps as closely as possible, while others wanted to do their own thing. "Its just the father-son relationship: that DNAs there," NHL Central Scouting director Dan Marr said. "Sometimes they play opposite styles: Tie and Max Domi, Ryan and Al (MacInnis)." Sam Reinhart, whos expected to be a top-five pick in Friday nights first round, is a centre whereas his father spent 10 NHL seasons as a defenceman. Sam was born six years after Paul retired and didnt really model his game after him as much as naturally pick up some tendencies. "My dad never really taught me a skating side of the game, and I think thats just kind of the way I picked it up and I hear it has been similar to his," Reinhart said. "Ill take that." Kasperi Kapanen, who spent the first 12 years of his life in North America as Sami played for the Carolina Hurricanes and Philadelphia Flyers, considers his dad the biggest influence on his hockey career as his teacher, mentor, trainer and No. 1 fan all at the same time. At one point, Sami and Kasperi were teammates for KalPa Kuopio in Finland, which made him think twice. "Its kind of weird if he has the puck on the ice and youre with him and yell out, Dad!" he said. "And you think about it for a second like, Whats going on?" Kapanens goal is to become at least as good a pro as his dad, if not better. Thats a high bar for Ryan MacInnis, a centre who doesnt have the blistering shot his dad, a Hall of Fame defenceman. Marr told MacInnis to expect questions from interviewing teams about how fast he can shoot. "I have no idea," said MacInnis, who hasnt tested his shot with a radar gun. Ryan MacInnis does have some of his dad in him, or at least the defensive awareness. And scouts watching notice the bloodline. "When you watch him wind up, he has a very similar style of wind-up," said Ross MacLean of the scouting service ISS Hockey. "The mechanical structure of it is very, very similar. Its certainly nowhere near the velocity or the heaviness that his father had, but that might come as he continues to mature." William Nylander, who played youth hockey in the United States before his family moved back to Sweden, will likely need time to mature. He was just five or six years old when Michael played for the Washington Capitals and invited Nicklas Backstrom over to their house. Lemieux still has good relationships with some of Claudes former teammates, including now-Colorado Avalanche vice-president Joe Sakic and coach Patrick Roy. When Brendan met with the Avalanche, Roy kept quiet and let the rest of his staff do the talking. The pre-draft interview that surprised Lemieux was with the Detroit Red Wings, who his father spent years tormenting as an agitator extraordinaire. Lemieux didnt think it would be a legitimate interview, especially with one of Claudes biggest rivals, Kris Draper, in the room. "I thought they were going to walk in, make a few jokes," Lemieux said. "They were extremely professional, they barely brought it up. I tried to joke about it, they werent even budging. They were extremely serious. I was really impressed. Id have no problem playing in Detroit after that interview, for sure." Thats if the Red Wings want a carbon copy of Claude Lemieux. Brendan knows the game has changed since his father sunk the Stanley Cup to the bottom of the familys pool in 2000 but doesnt want to deviate much from how Claude played. "I think I can still bring that maybe a little bit of old-school sandpaper to a power-forward type role," said Lemieux, who admires Dallas Stars pest Antoine Roussels game. "I think a lot of teams are looking for that edge." Ryan Donato hopes a team is looking for a two-way centre in the vein of Jonathan Toews or Patrice Bergeron. Ted Donato, who will be his sons coach at Harvard next season, mentored Bergeron during his final season with the Boston Bruins, which gave his son someone else to model practice habits on. As far as off-ice habits, Ryan might want to be like his dad. "One of my favourite (stories) was when Ray Bourque got up to go to the bathroom, I guess he took his shoes off for a second and my dad got two lobsters and put them in his shoes and he came back and he put his feet in his shoes and there were lobsters in there," Donato said. Daniel Audette, more of a passer than Donald, who scored 260 goals in his NHL career, has a favourite story about his dad that hell probably tell friends this weekend. "On his draft day when he was 19 years old, he didnt get drafted — he was in the last rounds and he was getting mad," Daniel recalled. "He was throwing chairs in the back of the rink. He really wanted to get drafted, I guess." Finally the Buffalo Sabres took Donald in the ninth round in 1989. Daniel wont have to wait nearly as long, as hes projected to go in the first three rounds. The same goes for Dominic Turgeon, who wants nothing more than to be just like Pierre. "He loves to protect the puck down low," Turgeon said. "Thats what I do all the time in the offensive zone, really use my body to my advantage and drive the puck to the net." But with the name Turgeon comes expectations. Its true for all nine prospects, whether they like it or not. Still, there are plenty of benefits, like making scouts look twice because of the pedigree. When they do, more often than not they can tell theres some extra polish. "They grew up around the game," Marr said. "I think thats the advantage that they have. Ryan MacInnis, hes a professional athlete at 17 years of age, but his hockey sense and his hockey IQ, you can see thats what hes got from his dad, the way he plays the game." --- Follow @SWhyno on Twitter. Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys China . No pretty goals on this night, just get to the front of the net and fight for a chance. Authentic Jonathan Toews Jersey .com) - Jahlil Okafor had 21 points, Tyus Jones scored 16 with 10 assists and No. http://www.cheapblackhawksjerseysauthentic.com/ . Its the second straight year he has decided not to play as he cuts back his schedule. Stricker was replaced in the field by Ryo Ishikawa of Japan.MELBOURNE, Australia - Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton claimed pole position for Formula Ones season-opening Australian Grand Prix in a rainy qualifying session Saturday, while four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel will start the race from 12th after being caught out by the wet conditions. Vettel was joined by fellow big-name drivers Kimi Raikkonen and Jenson Button in dropping out of qualifying in the second session as they struggled on the wet surface at the Albert Park street circuit. While Vettel struck trouble, his new Red Bull teammate Daniel Ricciardo thrived, qualifying second, three tenths of a second behind Hamiltons pole time. Ricciardo narrowly missed becoming the first Australian to take pole in his home race. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg qualified third, ahead of McLarens impressive debutant Kevin Magnussen, who put in a heady drive in tricky conditions, and Ferraris Fernando Alonso. Hamiltons pole position took him level on 32 career poles with British compatriot Nigel Mansell. "Today was so much harder for everyone in these conditions," Hamilton said. "These cars are a lot harder to drive in the wet and the first time for me driving this car in the rain. To be up here is a great showing for the team." Vettel had complained during the pre-qualifying practice session about the handling of the car, describing it as "horrible." The cars handling seemed to deteriorate even further during qualifying, with Vettel ending up 2.4 seconds off Ricciardos pace in the Q2 session. "I struggled with drivability," Vettel said. "We have lost that overnight, so we need to find out why that was." Raikkonen had lagged behind his Ferrari teammate Alonso through the race weekend as they embark on what should be a keen rivalry, and his qualifying ended when he crashed into a track wall after hiitting a wet patch when accelerating away from a bend. Authentic Alex DeBrincat Jersey. McLarens Button was caught out by the yellow flags from the Raikkonen incident and qualified 11th. Button, Vettel and Raikkonen will all be promoted one spot on the grid because Williams Valtteri Bottas was given a five-place penalty for changing a gearbox. Ricciardo notched his career best in qualifying, bettering his fifth place at last years British Grand Prix. "Im really excited but at the same time still staying calm and collected because tomorrow is what counts, so theres no point in having a party tonight," he said. Rosbergs third position was less than he had hoped after topping the timesheets in pre-qualifying practice and in the Q1 session, but Mercedes had clearly been the fastest car over the weekend and he is still well positioned to fight for victory. "It could have been better but third was OK and we have a good racing car, so from third anything can happen," Rosberg said. Toro Rossos Jean-Eric Vergne qualified sixth in another career-best performance — beating his seventh position at Canada last year. Force Indias Nico Hulkenberg was seventh, followed by Toro Rossos 19-year-old debutant Daniil Kyvat in an impressive eighth and Williams Felipe Massa in ninth. Bottas qualified 10th but drops down because of the penalty. Sundays race is forecast to be dry, with only a small chance of rain. It will be a journey into the unknown for all teams as they get a first chance to see how their new V6 turbo hybrid engines and reconfigured aerodynamics perform over a two-hour race. Australia is among the highest fuel consumption races on the F1 calendar, and with fuel limits sliced to 100 kilograms this year compared to around 160 last year, Sundays race looms as a test of engine and fuel management more than an outright race. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz