Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

27.11.2018 07:56
In a way, Selannes Antworten

San Diego, CA (SportsNetwork. Wholesale Raptors Jerseys Authentic .com) - The Boston Red Sox have traded outfielder Yoenis Cespedes and a pair of minor leaguers to the Detroit Tigers for right- handed pitcher Rick Porcello. Were thrilled to be adding an All-Star to our team in Yoenis Cespedes, said Tigers president, CEO and general manager David Dombrowski. Cespedes is a dynamic all-around player who hits for power, provides solid run production and will play left field. Dombrowski also revealed on Thursday that the team is no longer pursuing former Cy Young Award winning right-hander Max Scherzer. Cespedes spent the first two-plus seasons of his big league career with the Oakland Athletics, but was sent to Boston at the non-waiver trade deadline in July in the Jon Lester deal. Cespedes had been an All-Star for the first time last season and batted .260 combined with 22 home runs and 100 RBI. The 28-year-old Cuban, who can become a free agent at the end of next season, is a two-time Home Run Derby champion and has hit 71 home runs in his three big league seasons with the As and Red Sox. Porcello, meanwhile, had his best season in 2014 for the Tigers, as he went 15-13 with a 3.43 ERA over a career-high 204 2/3 innings. The former first round pick also led the AL with three shutouts. Over the course of six seasons the 25-year-old Porcello has posted a 76-63 mark to go along with a 4.30 ERA in 184 games (180 starts). He will also be a free agent at the end of the deal. Also accompanying Cespedes in the deal are righty Alex Wilson and 19-year-old lefty Gabe Speier. Wilson has appeared in 44 games out of the bullpen for the Red Sox and is 2-1 with a 3.38 ERA. Alex Wilson is a solid performer who has pitched at the major league level and will compete for a job in our bullpen this spring, Dombrowski added. Gabe Speier is a young player that our scouts like. The Tigers also designated pitcher Melvin Mercedes for assignment to open space on the 40-man roster. Wholesale Raptors Jerseys . The 18-year-old Januzaj has made his breakthrough at United this season, including scoring twice in a 2-1 win over Sunderland before the recent international break. His performances have sparked a debate about where his international future lies. Authentic OG Anunoby Jersey . Despite 11-1 records, theyre out and Big Ten winner Ohio State is into the national semifinals. http://www.cheapraptorsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-fred-vanvleet-jersey . -- The Toronto Maple Leafs are tightening the race for second place in the Atlantic Division.ANAHEIM – Teemu Selanne wanted to do something nice for Sami Vatanen. His fellow Finn, 21 years his junior, had just arrived in Anaheim and was hoping to stick with the Ducks. The way Selanne saw it, if Vatanen was going to make it in southern California, he needed to have his own wheels. So the future Hall of Famer, an avid car collector, decided to lend Vatanen, a smooth-skating defenceman, one of his. A Mercedes CLK to be precise. "I havent seen it in a year-and-a-half," Selanne said with a chuckle. "I dont know if I like that car actually," Vatanen said with a big smile, "but its free." Selanne and Saku Koivu, another Finnish veteran, have mentored Vatanen, Anaheims fourth round pick in 2009, over the last couple of years. Koivu and his wife Hanna, for example, helped Vatanen get his apartment set up. "You can tell that both of them have taken Sami under their wing," said Ducks defenceman Ben Lovejoy. "Hes not even their little brother, hes sort of their son." Told of that statement, the 43-year-old Selanne doesnt miss a beat noting, "He could be." The groundwork laid by Selanne and Koivu paid dividends in the regular season as Vatanen was the third leading scorer among Ducks defencemen picking up 21 points in just 48 games. "Its a big thing," said Vatanen. "Ive been watching those guys for a while. It was fun to get a chance to play with them and its more fun even in the playoffs." Vatanen played in just nine of Anaheims final 32 regular-season games and started the playoffs in the minors with Norfolk in the American Hockey League. He was recalled in time for Game 3 of the series with the Los Angeles Kings making an immediate impact. Ducks head coach Bruce Boudreau even went so far as to label the youngster the best player on the ice on either team on Thursday night. Vatanen didnt slow downn in his second career NHL playoff game on Saturday night, picking up his first post-season point, an assist on Ryan Getzlafs power play goal. Authentic Jonas Valanciunas Jersey. He was also on the ice for Devante Smith-Pellys goal earlier in the period. "Just some confidence on the back end," said Lovejoy when asked what Vatanen brings to the table. "Getting offence against the Kings is difficult and having another smart puck mover back there is only going to put our forwards in better position to create offence." It is the 5-foot-10, 183-pound Vatanens gutsy play, which impresses Selanne the most. "Hes a warrior out there," said Selanne. "Hes not the biggest guy out there, but he doesnt avoid the traffic. Hes putting himself in a situation where hes going to get hit and give hits. Its fun to watch when young guys and small guys can do that. And obviously the way he can see the game and pass. He can make a huge difference." Selanne is nearing the end of his decorated career and takes great pride in being able to help an up-and-coming Finnish player find his way. After all, it was Teppo Numminen who helped a young Selanne navigate some early-career growing pains in Winnipeg. "I remember how much he helped me and thats why I want to do my job as well. And its fun and you see how much they appreciate it and how life is easier when you have help here and there," Selanne said. "Thats what we have done for years. Its so much easier for a young guy when theres a countryman who wants to help and makes things easier and gets you settled down. Thats a very important part of our job." In a way, Selannes career has come full circle as he passes the torch to the next rising Finnish star on the Ducks. So, did Numminen lend Selanne a car back in the day? "Actually, I let him drive my car," Selanne said with a grin. Some things never change. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz