Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

29.11.2018 08:27
TORONTO -- Kyle Lowry didnt hide the fact he met with contenders like the Miami Heat and Houston Rockets during the interview po Antworten

TORONTO -- Kyle Lowry didnt hide the fact he met with contenders like the Miami Heat and Houston Rockets during the interview portion of NBA free agency, but in the end the opportunity to call the Toronto Raptors "his team" was too good to pass up. Authentic Matthew Dellavedova Jersey . Lowry and the Raptors officially announced a four-year US$48 million dollar deal Thursday. The deal was reported last week but couldnt be made official until Thursday, when the moratorium on signings was lifted. "They were real factors. I did my homework. I did my research," the point guard said. "I had a couple meetings with my family and we circled the pros and cons and we took teams away one by one. "Other teams had some great things and I think they had pieces that were comparable pieces, but I think the situation that Im in, the age Im (at), me being able to lead a team, to lead a team and grow as a person, that was a very big factor in it." Lowry played a large role in the Raptors ending a five-year playoff drought this past season. The 28-year-old averaged 17.9 points and 7.4 assists per game and had a player efficiency rating of 20.1, which placed him 22nd in the league and sixth among point guards. The six-foot, 205-pound Philadelphia native, made $6.2 million last season. His new deal, which carries an annual average value of $12 million puts him atop the Raptors payroll. By comparison, DeMar DeRozans deal, which is in the second of four years, pays him $9.5-million in 2014-15. "The deal was done exactly the way I wanted," said Lowry, who joined the Raptors in a 2012 trade with Houston. "You dont get many chances to say its your team, honestly. As a competitor, as a professional, I relish in that. The fact that I get to say that its my team, Im the leader of the team." Toronto finished a franchise-best 46-34 in the regular season to win the clubs second Atlantic Division before losing to Brooklyn in seven games in the first round of the playoffs. Re-signing Lowry, one of the top unrestricted point guards available, was a high priority for Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri. "It was a good feeling I had coming out of the meeting (with Kyle)," said Ujiri of negotiations. "Ive had this meeting before where its gone the other way and you come out and youre like going what just happened there? or where is this going?. "With Kyle, theres always been a great spirit and great communication so I had a sense, but with free agency you never know because it can spin in one day. Were glad he made the decision. It says so much about him and maybe even our organization." Lowrys signing is just part of what has been a busy off-season for Ujiri. Thursday afternoon the club announced it had dealt forward Steve Novak and a future second-round draft choice to the Utah Jazz for point guard Diante Garrett. The six-foot-four, 190-pound Garrett appeared in 71 games with the Jazz last season, averaging 3.5 points, 1.7 assists and 14.8 minutes. On Wednesday night reports surfaced the team has re-signed Greivis Vasquez to a two-year, $13 million contract. Vasquezs signing is in addition to reports the team has inked big man Patrick Patterson to a three-year US$18 million contract. Both deals are expected to be announced Monday. Toronto has also reportedly come to terms with 18-year-old Brazilian Bruno Cabloco, who Toronto took 20th overall at the NBA draft. The Raptors have also reportedly brought back James Johnson with a two-year deal. The forward spent part of the 2010-11 season and all of 2011-12 with Toronto. Last week, Ujiri dealt John Salmons contract along with a 2015 second-round draft pick to the Atlanta Hawks in exchange for Lou Williams and the rights to Brazilian rookie Lucas (Bebe) Nogueira. Ujiri admitted the re-signing of Vasquez, and the acquisition of Williams, were moves to protect the long-term health of Lowry. "Hundred per cent in our game plan because hes signed here for four years," said Ujiri. "Theres going to be lots of games and we have to think about that. We have to think of his body and the load of work. Greivis will take a good load off of (Kyle) and so will Lou." As for future signings, Ujiri doesnt believe he has much left. "In terms of signings I think we only have one more spot," he said. "Were looking to bring Bebe, to sign him, were trying to figure that out and after that, we have one more spot." Lowry has confidence in his general manager. "I believe in Masai, hes going to always make the right decision," Lowry said. "No matter what he did, youve got to support it because his track record is so good." Authentic Malcolm Brogdon Jersey . Masahiro Tanaka has touched down in the United States and the courting of the Rakuten Golden Eagles stud pitcher has begun in earnest by a bevy of MLB teams interested in the Japanese ace. Bucks Jerseys China . Tony Parker had 33 points and nine assists and San Antonio never trailed in a resounding 116-92 victory over Portland, bullying the younger Trail Blazers in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals. http://www.cheapbucksjerseysauthentic.com/ . -- Oakland Athletics starting pitchers Jarrod Parker and A.Andrew Coltart believes Ian Poulter is a viable option to be Europes next Ryder Cup captain at Le Golf National near Paris in 2018. The 40-year-old has been a talismanic figure for the boys in blue in the biennial contest, earning the nicknames of Mr Ryder Cup and the Postman due to his ability to deliver points for the side.He was forced to settle for a non-playing role at Hazeltine this year due to a foot injury, but has said himself that he wants a more central task when Europe try to regain the trophy next time out. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. And Sky Sports golf expert Coltart has backed Poulter for the main role, ahead of one of the favourites, Thomas Bjorn.Obviously the chairman of the European Tours players committee Thomas Bjorn is a favourite, said Coltart, who was a member of the European 1999 Ryder Cup team. Hes been vice captain on several occasions. Hes well respected throughout the tour and theres a fair chance he will be. Theres one other name that goes hand-in-hand with Ryder Cup in the modern era [and he] is Ian Poulter. A talisman of European golf for several years. He loves the heat, the fire, the passion of the Ryder Cup and even if he is still playing, I still see him as a viable option for captaincy. Coltart reflected on a high-quality three days of action with a mind-blowing standard of golf, saying: The quality of golf was exceptional. To go out there in the cauldron and pour putt in after putt in and hit the quality of shots into the green attacking the flag as well as the Americans did was unheralded - it was exceptional stuff. Europes Thomas Pieters was outstanding Thomas Pieters took his first Ryder Cup swings with a stocking cap on his head on Friday morning and it didnt take him long to get settled in.Pieters went 4-1-0 at Hazeltine, the best debut performance ever for a European. Authentic Donte DiVincenzo Jersey. Three of those wins came when he was teamed with Rory McIlroy, giving Europe a solid foundation heading into the next Ryder Cup and possibly for years after.They were just beaten by a better team at the end of the day which played better golf. Weve got some fantastic players. Thomas Pieters - we thought he was going to be a superstar - hes turned into a superstar. Hes another good, young talent coming through, added the Scot. Highlights of the singles matches from the final day of the Ryder Cup at Hazeltine They [the Americans] love to look at this pod system and use it for quite a while because it seems to work quite well for them. People taking responsibility for each pod and run that through.I just look at those 12 guys and the ability to hit those shots under incredible pressure was just phenomenal. They now have the momentum in Ryder Cup and they will hope to continue that through.Watch the World Grand Prix Darts, Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus the Japanese Grand Prix and Premier League football on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Top five Ryder Cup shots VOTE: Ryder Cups best rookie Ryder Cup: Best singles matches Golf live on Sky Sports Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz