Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

29.11.2018 08:28
SILVIS, Ill. [url=http://www.authenticbasketballshophawks.info/]Cheap Atlanta Hawks Jerseys[/url] . -- Brian Harman had two eagl Antworten

SILVIS, Ill. Cheap Atlanta Hawks Jerseys . -- Brian Harman had two eagles in a 6-under 65 on Saturday that gave him a one-stroke lead after three rounds of the John Deere Classic. Harmans solid performance got him to 17-under 196 for the tournament at TPC Deere Run. Three-time winner Steve Stricker is alone in second, one stroke better than Scott Brown heading into the final round. Tim Clark, Jerry Kelly, William McGirt and 2012 champion Zach Johnson are three back at 14-under 199. Clark shot a 64 to move into contention. The 27-year-old Harman has never finished better than third on the PGA Tour, but he played quite well in the third round. The lefty hit 17 greens and 12 of 14 fairways. Harman bogeyed Nos. 12 and 18, the latter by missing the green with his approach. His eagles came from 30 feet on the par-5 second and from 47 feet on the par-5 17th. Stricker finished strong for a 7-under 64. He had his streak of bogey-free holes end at 24 with a 5 at the par-4 11th, but rallied for birdies on the last two holes. Brown matched the lowest PGA Tour round of 2014 with his 10-under 61. On a day when players were allowed to clean their ball in the fairway because of an early morning downpour, he flirted with a 59, but had to settle for birdie on the par-5 17th after reaching the green in two shots, and then parred the par-4 18th. Jhonattan Vegas played with Brown and nearly matched his score with a bogey-free 63 for 200, tying Ryan Moore for ninth place. He opened with three birdies in succession, and collected an eagle on the 17th. Clark has missed the cut in five of his last seven tournaments, but birdied seven holes to post his best round of the year and get within three shots of Harman. Harmans long eagle putt on the second hole triggered his nice round. He had birdies on the fourth and eighth holes to go out in 31, and then added two more birdies before his long downhill eagle putt on the 17th, which turned left in the last 15 feet before falling into the cup. His bogey at the final hole, coupled with Strickers birdie there, trimmed his three-stroke lead to one shot. Browns 61 came after what he called a "bad 1-under" 70 on Friday. "I was just trying to get back into the golf tournament, and it turned into a great round," Brown said. Vegas, who had shoulder surgery last year, needs to make over $280,000 this week and in his next two tournaments to keep his PGA Tour card. A good finish here could take care of that. "Whatever happens happens, to be honest," Vegas said. "If it works, fine. If it doesnt, we go to the range." Johnsons 2-under 69 extended his streak of under-70 rounds at par-71 Deere Run to 23. Defending champion Jordan Spieth shot 67 and is tied for 14th at 202, six strokes behind Harman. Spieth came from six off the pace last year to win. Jeremy Lin Jersey . Anything less than gold for either nation is considered a disappointment. Yet for Switzerland, advancing to the semifinal might be a victory in itself. Omari Spellman Jersey .com) - The Carolina Hurricanes hope to remain perfect at home in January on Friday night as they welcome the Vancouver Canucks to PNC Arena. http://www.authenticbasketballshophawks.info/taurean-prince-hawks-jersey/ . Dancevic won his singles match on Friday, defeating Go Soeda 6-4, 7-6 (2), 6-1, to even the best-of-five series at a game apiece. World No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky in the opening match, 6-4, 6-4, 6-4.AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Down by 25 in the second quarter, the Indiana Pacers still had plenty of time. "We needed a little reminder of what we are playing for here," coach Frank Vogel said. The Pacers responded with one of the most impressive comebacks of the NBA season, catching the Detroit Pistons in the fourth quarter and eventually pulling away in overtime for a 112-104 victory Saturday night. Indiana leads Miami by 3 1/2 games in the race for the top seed in the Eastern Conference. Paul George had 30 points, eight rebounds and seven assists for the Pacers. "We knew this was going to be a long game," George said. "We knew we had a chance to come back and we just had to take small steps. We had to chip away and get this win." Josh Smith scored 23 points for the Pistons, who lost star centre Andre Drummond in the first quarter to a neck injury. Drummond was able to walk off with some assistance and was a bit sore after the game. "Just a little bit of a scare," Drummond said. "Its hard for me to make moves left and right sometimes, but it shouldnt be anything that should stop me from the next few days." Evan Turner added 20 points for the Pacers, and David West scored six of his 15 points in overtime. Detroit led 56-31 in the second quarter but couldnt hold on. The Pistons trail Atlanta by five games for the final playoff spot in the East. It was the second-biggest comeback victory in the NBA this season, according to STATS. Golden State rallied from 27 down against Toronto on Dec. 3. "Really proud of our guys," Vogel said. "I did not like the deficit we built especially in that first half, but we stayed with the game and came back with better energy." Drummond, Detroits promising second-year centre, left with 6:32 remaining in the first quarter. He appeared to be hit in the head inadvertently by the Pacers Roy Hibbert during a scramblle near the basket. Dikembe Mutombo Jersey. . "I got my hand on the ball and the ball rolled between my legs," Drummond said. "I reached down and came up and I ended up, my head hit Roy Hibbert in his thigh and sent a shock throughout my whole body." Drummond stayed down through an entire timeout. A stretcher was eventually brought onto the court, but he was able to get up and walk off toward the tunnel. Even without him, Detroit dominated the first half. A putback dunk by Jonas Jerebko pushed the lead to 25, and it was 60-41 at halftime. The Pacers started the second half with eight straight points, and George scored 14 points in the third quarter. Detroit led 79-73 after three. It was tied at 83 when Smith put Detroit back ahead with a layup. Then Detroits Greg Monroe and Indianas Luis Scola became entangled, leading to a brief skirmish and technical fouls on both players. A three-point play by Turner put Indiana ahead, but the Pacers couldnt shake the Pistons, and George missed a jumper from the left elbow that could have won the game at the end of regulation. "I thought we had a good stand at the end," Detroit interim coach John Loyer said. "They put it in their best players hands. I thought we did a pretty good job contesting the shot." It was 100-all heading into overtime. With Indiana up 104-102, West made a couple jumpers to give the Pacers a six-point lead. "In the overtime we just tried to get good quality looks," West said. "We didnt want to turn the ball over and we just wanted to make sure we got quality looks at the rim." NOTES: It was Indianas 17th victory of the season when trailing at halftime. ... Andrew Bynum scored 15 points with nine rebounds in 20 minutes for the Pacers. ... Detroit came into the game averaging an NBA-best 52.7 points in the paint. Indiana was allowing an NBA-low 35.4. Both teams ended up with 46 on Saturday. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz