Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

30.11.2018 07:33
"Every team goes through injuries Antworten

ASPEN, Colo. Cheap Throwback Reds Jerseys . - One of the best snowboarders in the world was too young to go to the Sochi Olympics a year ago. So teenager Chloe Kim watched the halfpipe competition in the comfort of her living room while eating popcorn with her family.She wouldnt have had it any other way.At 14 now, a year older and a year wiser, she realizes that kind of pressure and exposure may have been way too much for her to handle.Im glad I wasnt able to go, to be honest, said Kim, whos one of the favourites Saturday in the halfpipe final at the Winter X Games. I just dont think I was ready.But she will be by the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics in South Korea, the country where her parents are from. Shes actually ready to start dominating the scene now.In between geometry homework, of course, and teaching her 2-year-old parrot, Kiwi, how to talk (she proudly proclaims the bird can say, Whatcha doing, Step up and Tickle, tickle, tickle.).Kim in many ways is just your ordinary teenager. She receives a $100 allowance a month from her parents, which she blows on clothes, and gushes about her recent trip to a local chocolate factory and making homemade fudge. She also doesnt particularly care for writing essays for her ninth-grade English class at her school in Mammoth Lakes, California.Watch her drop into the halfpipe, though, and shes far from typical. Shes the snowboarder with the difficult tricks, huge air and a smoothness that reminds many of Kelly Clark, the most decorated female in X Games history.Kim grew up idolizing Clark, even standing in long lines just to get her autograph. Kim once rode up a chairlift with Clark and was so mesmerized, she didnt know what to say.All I could think was, Im going to get Kelly Clark powers now, Kim said, laughing.Clark, a three-time Olympic medallist , is set to hand the torch off to Kim. Not this year — she wants to defend her crown yet again — but down the road.Shes one of most talented athletes Ive seen in a long time, Clark said. Shes amazing now and she has tons of potential.In years to come, Ill be able to look at womens snowboarding and know that not only is it in good hands, but its in the hands of someone Im proud of.Thats a lot of pressure to live up to. Although, Kim insisted shes ready to take it on. Shes older now — she will turn 15 in April — and not that awe-struck 13-year-old of last year, the one who finished second in the halfpipe to become the youngest athlete to earn a medal at Winter X.Sure, there was a part of her that wanted to go to Russia had age limits not been in place. Not so much to compete, but to try out that mushy halfpipe that led to a less-than-stellar show in the mountains above Sochi.Just to kind of explore how bad a halfpipe could actually get, because I guess thats how bad it was, said Kim. But again, I was really glad I wasnt able to go.Her competitors felt the same way. Kaitlyn Farrington, who won Olympic gold in Russia, jokes with Kim that it was a good thing youre not old enough to go to the Olympics, because it gives some of us older ladies a chance.Shes just amazing, added the 25-year-old Farrington, who recently retired from snowboard competitions due to a degenerative spine condition. Kelly is still pushing the sport so much. But Chloe is going to continue to fight after Kelly. Its great to watch Chloe. Shes progressing so much.Kim even has some new tricks shes planning to unveil at Winter X. Any hints?Top secret, she said. You have to tune in to find out. But theyre pretty cool.As for Pyeongchang, shes already looking forward to it.The timing is perfect, since my parents are from Korea and Ill be 17, Kim said. Thats (an age) when youre full of energy.___Follow Pat Graham on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pgraham34 Reds Wandy Peralta Jersey . Which is to say, the top of this years draft class is not as dynamic or exciting as the 2013 class of Nate MacKinnon, Sasha Barkov, Jonathan Drouin and Seth Jones and its not as strikingly promising as the highly-anticipated 2015 slate of Connor McDavid, Jack Eichel and Noah Hanifin. Authentic Reds Jerseys For Sale . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the Maple Leafs have trade offers on the table for the 26-year-old, but none have been deemed acceptable by the team. http://www.cheapredsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=reds-dilson-herrera-jersey . Monta Ellis had 30 points and nine assists, Nowitzki was another of seven Dallas players in double figures with 11 points and the Mavericks beat the Los Angeles Lakers 123-104 Tuesday night.SOCHI, Russia – In light of another devastating loss to injury, Swedish defender Erik Karlsson need only recall what occurred in Ottawa last season when it seemed a rash of injuries would derail his Senators season. Only it didnt. Despite losing Karlsson, their no.1 defenceman, Jason Spezza, their no. 1 centre and Craig Anderson, their no. 1 goalie, Ottawa scraped and scratched toward a remarkable season in 2012-13, finishing as an unlikely seventh seed in the Eastern Conference before upsetting the Montreal Canadiens in the first round. And so now despite losing captain Henrik Zetterberg for the remainder of the Olympics with first-rate centre Henrik Sedin and rugged winger Johan Franzen already on the shelf, Sweden is prepared to defiantly march on. Backed by a 26-save shutout from Henrik Lundqvist and a late third period goal from Daniel Alfredsson, they did just that on Friday, edging the Swiss at Bolshoy Ice Dome in a hotly-contested preliminary round battle. "It doesnt really change anything in our mindset," said Karlsson of the Zetterberg absence, following the 1-0 victory against a feisty Switzerland squad. "Weve just got to foocus on what we have and we have a pretty good group of guys without those guys as well so we should be able to play some good hockey, even though we miss them a lot. Reds Cody Reed Jersey. " "Every team goes through injuries," added Alex Steen brashly, starting the tournament alongside Zetterberg and Gabriel Landeskog. "Its the same in the NHL as it is in the Elite League as it is in the Olympics, part of the job. Its [the media who] make it a bigger deal." Even without Zetterberg, Sedin and Franzen, the Swedes still boast a fair share of slick skill and talent with Patrik Berglund now alongside Steen and Landeskog and Nicklas Backstrom firing between Daniel Sedin and Loui Eriksson. And with continued excellence from Lundqvist between the pipes and an easy-moving, oft-explosive defence fronted by Karlsson and Oliver Ekman-Larsson, their shot at reclaiming gold for the first time since 2006 remains intact – if not slightly more difficult. "I could just feel my energy went down when I heard the news," said Lundqvist of Zetterberg, who is suffering from a herniated disc. "But at the same time, you have to regroup." Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz