Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

01.12.2018 07:50
in two career games Antworten

RED DEER, Alta. Stitched Orioles Jerseys . - Henrik Samuelsson and Curtis Lazar each had two goals and two assists as the Edmonton Oil Kings secured top spot in the Eastern Conference by defeating the host Red Deer Rebels 7-4 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Cody Corbett scored once and set up three more for the Oil Kings (50-18-3) while Edgars Kulda and Mitchell Moroz added single goals. Haydn Fleury, Rhyse Dieno, Vukie Mpofu and Aspen Sterzer scored for the Rebels (34-32-5), who sit ninth in the East two points behind Prince Albert for the final playoff position. Edmontons Tristan Jarry made 26 saves for his league-leading 44th win of the season. Red Deers Patrik Bartosak stopped 35-of-42 shots in a losing cause. The Oil Kings went 5 for 8 on the power play while the Rebels failed to score on five chances with the man advantage. --- WHEAT KINGS 6 PATS 3 BRANDON -- Peter Quenneville scored three times and Jordan Papirny made 35 saves as the Wheat Kings doubled up Regina to clinch the seventh seed in the Eastern Conference. Ryan Pulock, Nolan Patrick and Jens Meilleur also scored for Brandon (34-29-9) while Tim McGauley tacked on three assists. Dmitry Sinitsyn, Boston Leier and Connor Gay supplied the scoring for the Pats (39-26-7). Reginas Dawson MacAuley and Tyler Fuhr combined to stop 26-of-31 shots in a losing cause. --- HITMEN 6 ICE 3 CALGARY -- Greg Chase had two goals and two assists as the Hitmen downed Kootenay for its fourth win in a row. Mike Winther and Pavel Padakin each had a goal and two assists for Calgary (48-17-7) and Jake Virtanen and Ben Thomas added single goals. Luke Philp, Jaedon Descheneau and Austin Vettrl scored for the Ice (39-28-5), who are on a four-game slide. Chris Driedger made 26 saves for the Hitmen. Kootenays Mackenzie Skapski stopped 8-of-12 shots before giving way to Wyatt Hoflin, who made 10 saves in 32 minutes of relief. --- BRONCOS 3 WARRIORS 1 MOOSE JAW, Sask. -- Eetu Laurikainen stopped 29 shots and Coda Gordons goal at 10:18 of the first period stood up as the winner as Swift Current slipped past the Warriors. Nathan Burns and Jay Merkley also scored for the Broncos (38-25-9) while Gordon tacked on an assist for a two-point outing. Jack Rodeald scored the lone goal for Moose Jaw (21-42-9), which finishes the regular season 18 points out of the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Justin Paulic stopped 31-of-34 shots for the Warriors. --- RAIDERS 6 BLADES 4 SASKATOON -- Jayden Hart had a pair of goals as Prince Albert defeated the Blades to keep its playoff hopes alive. Collin Valcourt scored once and set up two more for the Raiders (35-32-5), who sit eighth in the Eastern Conference standings, while Dakota Conroy, Carson Perreaux and Leon Draisaitl added a goal apiece. Chase Clayton scored twice for Saskatoon (16-51-5), which finishes its season on a 12-game slide. Nick McBride made 39 saves for Prince Albert as Troy Trombley kicked out 25-of-30 shots for the Blades. --- TIGERS 6 HURRICANES 3 MEDICINE HAT, Alta. -- Curtis Valk had two goals and two assists and Cole Sanford scored once and set up three more as the Tigers topples Lethbridge. Trevor Cox also scored twice for Medicine Hat (43-24-4) while Alex Mowbray added a single goal. Reid Duke, Bryton Sayers and Tyler Bell scored for the Hurricanes (12-54-5), who are on a 13-game skid with one game remaining on schedule. Marek Langhamer made 32 saves for the Tigers as Lethbridges Stuart Skinner turned away 35-of-41 shots in defeat. --- WINTERHAWKS 7 THUNDERBIRDS 0 PORTLAND, Ore. -- Oliver Bjorkstrand scored three times and Brenden Burke made 28 saves as the Winterhawks blanked Seattle. Mathew Dumba scored once and assisted on three more for Portland (53-13-5), which extended its win streak to six games, while Paul Bittner, Adam Rossignol and Taylor Leier added the others. Defencemen Jared Hauf and Evan Wardley were both a team-worst minus-3 for the Thunderbirds (40-25-6). Seattles Danny Mumaugh turned aside 37-of-44 shots in defeat. --- COUGARS 8 BLAZERS 3 PRINCE GEORGE, B.C. -- Todd Fiddler scored four times and Troy Bourke had a goal and three assists as the Cougars downed Kamloops. Sam Ruopp scored once and set up two more for Prince George (27-37-8), which halted a six-game slide, and Brad Morrison and Klarc Wilson added single goals. Deven Sideroff, Matt Needham and Jesse Shynkaruk scored for the Blazers (14-53-5). Ty Edmonds made 28 saves for the Cougars while Bolton Pouliot stopped 43-of-51 shots for Kamloops. --- SILVERTIPS 3 ROYALS 2 EVERETT, Wash. -- Austin Lotz made 22 saves and Carson Stadnyk broke a 2-2 deadlock at 18:32 of the third period as the Silvertips edged Victoria. Mirco Mueller and Ben Betker also scored for Everett (39-23-9), which is 11-0-1 in its last 12 contests. The Royals (48-20-4) got goals from Tyler Soy and Logan Nelson. Coleman Vollrath turned away 22-of-25 shots for the Royals, who have dropped three games in a row. --- ROCKETS 5 GIANTS 3 KELOWNA, B.C. -- Carter Rigby had a pair of goals and Nick Merkley had a goal and two assists as the Rockets downed Vancouver. Rourke Chartier and Madison Bowey also scored for Kelowna (57-11-4) and Ryan Olsen tacked on two assists. Jackson Houck scored twice for the Giants (32-29-11) and set up Joel Hamilton as well. Jordon Cooke made 29 saves for the Rockets. Vancouvers Payton Lee stopped 35-of-40 shots in defeat. --- AMERICANS 3 CHIEFS 0 KENNEWICK, Wash. -- Eric Comrie only had to make 18 saves as Tri-City snapped a five-game losing streak by blanking Spokane. Beau McCue, Parker Bowles and Jessey Astles registered a goal apiece for the Americans (29-32-10). Eric Williams allowed three goals on 14 shots for the Chiefs (40-26-6) before getting pulled for Garret Hughson at the 9:27 mark of the second period. Hughson stopped all 11 shots he faced in relief. Comries shutout was his fourth of the season and ninth of his WHL career. Orioles Roberto Alomar Jersey . Josh Bailey had a goal and an assist as the New York Islanders earned a 2-1 win over Ottawa Wednesday, leaving the Senators five points out of a playoff spot with just five games to play and four teams ahead of them. Orioles Josh Rogers Jersey . Bjoerndalen, who had failed to win any major race for two years before Sochi, writes in a Facebook entry that he is "full of energy and inspiration" after winning the 10-kilometre sprint and mixed relay at last months Olympics. http://www.cheaporiolesjerseysauthentic.com/ . The Redblacks are taking on the Edmonton Eskimos in their second regular season game Friday night. Catch the game live on TSN as the back end of a doubleheader starting at 10pm et/7pm pt.UNIONDALE, N.Y. -- It was as if Matt Moulson never left the New York Islanders. He was scoring goals, hearing cheers and chants of his name at Nassau Coliseum, and waving his stick to the crowd after being chosen as the games No. 1 star. And none of the fans decked out in orange and blue seemed to mind a bit that he was doing major damage against the home team while wearing a Minnesota Wild sweater. In his first game as an Islanders opponent since being dealt, Moulson scored two goals and had three points in the Wilds 6-0 rout of New York on Tuesday night. "I was pretty nervous. I dont think I slept a minute during pregame nap," Moulson said. "I was here for a long time. This team had a big place in my heart when I was here. The fans give great support. It was pretty emotional." Ilya Bryzgalov made 16 of his 36 saves in the first period when the Wild took a 2-0 lead. Minnesota made the most of 22 shots on a night coach Mike Yeo switched up his lines. "It some ways, you feel a little bit bad. You dont want to sit there and run up the score. Thats not the intention there," Yeo said. "(Moulson) is a guy that is obviously very, very well respected here. You see what the crowd is doing in a game like that. I thought that was very classy." Frustration was also noticeable in the crowd that is fed up with general manager Garth Snow, who not only traded Moulson, but this month also dealt Thomas Vanek -- the key player acquired when Moulson was sent to Buffalo. Moulson, like Vanek an impending free agent, was traded by Buffalo to Minnesota this month. He scored the first of the Wilds two goals in the opening period and their third in the final frame. "Anytime a trade happens or something when you switch teams, you have something to prove," Moulson said. "I had a lot of family and friends here so I made sure I didnt embarrass them." Wild forward Zach Parise will have a similar experience Thursday when the former Devils star plays in New Jersey for the first time since leaving as a free agent. "Its a little different situation. He got traded and I didnt," Parise said with a laugh. "I dont know how its going to be when I get there." Jared Spurgeon, a sixthh-round pick of the Islanders in the 2008 draft, made it 2-0. Orioles Mark Trumbo Jersey. . Mikael Granlund pushed the lead to 3-0 in the second, defenceman Clayton Stoner scored his first goal of the season on a breakaway in the third, and Justin Fontaine was credited with a goal after a video review to make it 5-0. Mikko Koivu had three assists to move past Marian Gaborik for the most points in Wild history with 438. Moulson closed the scoring with a power-play goal with 3:26 left. It was his 20th of the season and third in seven games with Minnesota. "I think the trade was pretty tough on him," Islanders coach Jack Capuano said. "Ive seen him do what he did tonight many times." Bryzgalov earned his second shutout of the season and 32nd in the NHL. Anders Nilsson stopped 16 shots for New York, but couldnt match his fine performance of Saturday night when he beat Buffalo with a 33-save effort. Moulsons name was cheered when announced as part of the Wilds starting lineup, then he was feted with more applause when the Islanders thanked him on the video board. A louder roar went up when he scored his first goal 12:23 in. After his second, fans chanted "We want Moulson!" "I knew from playing against him here that he was a fan favourite," Parise said. "I dont think anyone expected the We Love Moulson cheers at the end, but it was nice to see him get a good reception." Spurgeon, a defenceman who never played for the Islanders, took a pass from Dany Heatley and one-timed a hard drive with 4:03 left in the first. Granlunds seventh of the season, gave the Wild a three-goal edge with 3:58 remaining in the second. Fontaines 13th goal zipped in and out of the net 7:06 into the third, but play continued for over a minute before a video review took place. Moulson and Koivu earned assists. NOTES: New York D Brian Strait broke his left hand while blocking a shot in the second period. ... Moulson, who began his NHL career with Los Angeles, has three goals in two career games vs. New York. He had 118 goals and 105 assists in 304 games with the Islanders. ... Islanders D Kevin Czuczman made his NHL debut. ... The Wild were whistled for penalties for the first time in three games. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz