Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 117 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

01.12.2018 07:54
I just need to take everything Antworten

Charlie Nicholas has labelled his former club Celtic as stale and says they have regressed while rivals Rangers have taken big strides forward this season. Luis Tiant Jersey . Ronny Deilas side lead Aberdeen at the top of the Premiership by eight points but suffered their second cup semi-final defeat this season on Sunday, losing 5-4 on penalties to Rangers following a 2-2 draw after extra time.Nicholas, who had two spells with the club in the 1980s and 1990s, says changes need to be made in the wake of their Scottish Cup exit but thinks the problems go beyond under-fire manager Deila. Nicholas expects Ronny Deila to leave Celtic this summer I said before kick-off there would be no excuse for Celtic if they didnt take care of Rangers, Nicholas told Sky Sports News HQ. Whether Rangers are on the up, which they are, or because they are a good passing team, which they are, it had no relevance to Celtic.The consequences to Celtic today and from now on are gigantic but Rangers have taken a big jump forward and Celtic have gone a big step back. Celtic owner Dermot Desmond (middle) with chairman Ian Bankier (right) and chief executive Peter Lawwell at Hampden It goes much further [than Deila]. It has been brewing since Rangers left the [top] league. Celtic got cocky and now they are a stale football club. The owner [Dermot Desmond] is stale, we very rarely see him here, we dont know if he is making big decisions anymore. [Chief executive] Peter Lawwell is in charge of recruitment when it should be the manager.Nicholas was full of praise for Rangers and manager Mark Warburton following their semi-final triumph and said they were the better team at Hampden. Deila on the brink Celtic manager Ronny Deila is on the brink of losing his job, says Andy Walker I think everybody was saying it would take a bit of time for Rangers to catch up but you have to give Mark Warburton credit. The work he has done in a short space of time, how they pass the ball, how they move the ball, quite a few young players.Its a very exciting time for Rangers who have been under a black cloud for such a long time. Now they have moved on to Celtic and not only have they said weve caught you up but look forward to next season now as well. Rangers secured a place in the final of the Scottish Cup with a 5-4 penalty shootout victory over Celtic at Hampden Park I thought they were the best team in control of the ball, they worked hard without the ball. When they had it they were comfortable.I was listening to the Sky Sports panel yesterday and Neil Lennon was saying it, Rangers were playing the Celtic passing game that Celtic now under Ronny Deila should be playing. They never looked comfortable on the ball, they never looked together when they didnt have the ball. They defended badly, bad decision making. Nicholas praised Rangers manager Mark Warburton and his team Nicholas thinks Celtic will part company with their manager in the summer but says Deila must remain in charge until the end of the season so there is no disruption to their title bid.[Gordon] Strachan came in and had to slash the budget and was very successful, he said. Neil Lennon came in and had a tight budget but was successful. Deila has come in, and he has to take his responsibilities, I dont think Ronny was the right man at the time, I still expect him to win the league. Celtic boss Ronny Deila says their performance was not at the level he expects after they lost to Rangers I dont think he has been strong enough to stand up against it and say I dont want the players you are giving me, I want better players than that. They spent £6m on two centre-backs. Why not spend £6m on a couple of exciting, attack-minded players?But they go to Dundee United, they buy someone for £750,000 or £1m. They have gone down the cheap and cheerful route - and now it is not cheerful anymore.If he wins the title he might think that is enough to keep him in a job but Celtic are expected to win the title so I think in the summer there will be a change but, then again, the type of managers who always get linked with it - they talked about David Moyes, Malky Mackay, Roy Keane - they tried to get him and couldnt convince him. Celtics Patrick Roberts reacts after a missed shot Celtic have to change their policy, they have to get a manager who becomes a footballing manager who has got control of the football team, who can bring in players. You dont let accountants and scouts go and do that job for you. They have to change, they are too stale and if they stay stale they will struggle to get a top name manager. Also See: Rangers beat rivals Celtic King in tears after Gers win Gordon admits penalty mischief Deila silent on future Dustin Pedroia Jersey . -- Officials have approved a deal to build a new $672 million stadium for the Atlanta Braves away from the downtown Atlanta area that has traditionally been its home. Wade Boggs Jersey . - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum. http://www.officialredsoxfanstore.com/authentic-rick-porcello-red-sox-jersey/ . -- Another baseball tradition is about to largely disappear: a manager, with a crazed look in his eyes, charging the field and getting into a face-to-face shouting match with an umpire.WINNIPEG -- If a labour dispute does derail the start of the CFL season, new Winnipeg Blue Bomber quarterback Drew Willy says hes "100 per cent behind the players" and knows just what to do. He was with the New York Jets in 2011 when the NFL locked out their players after they failed to agree on a new contract. Willy went undrafted but was given a look by four NFL teams before heading north. "If there was something to happen, Id make sure we were getting the guys together in Winnipeg . . . getting our work in, obviously not in the building but somewhere around Winnipeg," he said Wednesday as the Blue Bombers rookie camp got under way. Thats what quarterback Mark Sanchez did with the Jets during the four-month NFL lockout in 2011. "Whoevers in the area, well make sure we get all the leaders, a lot of guys that are in the area." Not that Willy, 27, is looking forward to running a makeshift camp as he prepares to take the field for the first time as a starting quarterback in the CFL, after spending two seasons as a backup with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. "Being a first-time starter, I need all the reps I can get but also I understand it is a business and I back the players," he said. Things still remained very much up in the air Wednesday as the clock ticked down and talks resumed. The collective bargaining agreement between the league and the players ends Thursday at midnight ET, and a possible strike looms before the start of main camp Sunday. Willy said he was looking forward to throwing his first passes as a Blue Bomber on Investors Group Field as rookie camp got rolling Wednesday evening. "Quarterbacks, we dont get hit in practice, so Ive always loved practice." He had already spent a couple of days in the teams quarterback school with the Bombers other three pivots, Robert Marve, Brian Brohm and Max Hall, the only active quarterback from last season the team elected to keep on their roster. Brohm was signed last season but went straight to the injured list. Hall took over mid-season and finished as Winnipegs most consistent quarterback in 2013, starting nine of Winnipegs 12 final games. But the team still floundered and finished at 3-15 in thhe CFL cellar. Carlton Fisk Jersey. Offensive co-ordinator Marcel Bellefeuille is also back after taking over last August when Gary Crowton was sacked, and he has been putting the teams quarterbacks though their paces. "We pretty much started with what coach Bellefeuille expects from us as a unit, as individuals. Just mentally doing the right things, watching a lot of film," said Willy. "You get towards the installation period where we put in different aspects of the offence." The one good thing that came out of last season was the ability to pick second in the CFL draft (behind expansion Ottawa, which traded its pick to Calgary), and the Bombers also announced Wednesday that they had signed their top 2014 pick, offensive lineman Matthias Goossen. The team is hoping Goossen might even be able to start this season, perhaps at centre. The six-foot-four, 294-pound lineman was a conference all-star the past two seasons at Simon Fraser and was also on the world team that defeated the U.S. for the first time ever at the 2012 IFAF International Bowl. After his first practice Wednesday, Goossen said it was exciting, tiring and also the first time the Vancouver-area native has lived away from home. Hes bunking in a University of Manitoba dorm. "You only have one first practice and it was a lot of fun, very fast and very physical," he said after lining up at centre, although he said he isnt necessarily counting on winning that spot. "Im just trying to do my best every day. Im going to try and get better and contribute to the team in any way possible." Coach Mike OShea was happy Goossen made it for the start of camp and sounded a lot more positive about his chances. "We drafted him at that spot for a reason because we like him a lot," said OShea. "Hes going to be just fine." The Bombers are hanging a lot on Willys shoulders as they prepare for their second season in a new $200-million-plus stadium that carries a hefty mortgage they must pay. But Willy isnt short on confidence. "Ive been around some good coaches and players. I just need to take everything Ive learned here and there, put it all together and go out there," he said. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz