Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

13.12.2018 04:52
Im pretty happy with how I played Antworten

JOHNS CREEK, Ga. Marcus Paige College Jersey . -- Canadian Corey Conners and South Korean Gunn Yang set up the second straight all-foreign final in the U.S. Amateur on Saturday. Conners beat Denny McCarthy of Rockville, Maryland, 1 up at Atlanta Athletic Club, and Yang edged Frederick Wedel of The Woodlands, Texas, in 19 holes. Last year in the 36-hole final at The Country Club in Brookline, Massachusetts, Englands Matthew Fitzpatrick beat Australias Oliver Goss. Conners, from Listowel, Ont., is the first Canadian to reach the final since Gary Cowan won his second title in 1971. Last year, Conners lost to Fitzpatrick in the semifinals. "It feels pretty good to have made it a little bit further than last year," Conners said. "It was a lot of fun last year and I learned a lot. But yeah, Im just really excited about this year. I am playing some nice golf and I am really pumped up for tomorrow to have some fun and try and finish it off." The finalists earned spots in the Masters next year, as long as they remain amateurs. "I mean, Im already in the Masters and a couple of good events, but Im a player. I want to win the tournament," Yang said. "I want to put my name on the trophy with all the best players around the world. Thats my goal." Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont., finished second at last weeks U.S. Womens Amateur tournament in Glen Cove, N.Y. Kristen Gillman rallied to win 2 up in the 36-hole final at Nassau Country Club. Conners, coming off his senior season at Kent State, had par wins on the par-5 12th and par-4 13th to take a two-hole lead. McCarthy, a senior at Virginia, won the par-4 16th with a birdie, and Conners halved the final two with pars to wrap up the match. "The golf course was playing really, really difficult today," Conners said. "I had a lot of very tricky putts, even tricky to two-putt to get it close to the hole. Im pretty happy with how I played." Yang, a sophomore at San Diego State, lost the 18th hole, then won with a 5-foot birdie putt on the 19th -- the par-4 10th. On the extra hole, Wedels approach landed on the fringe about 40 feet away and he two-putted for par. Yang hit his approach within 5 feet. "Fortunately, he gave me another chance and then unfortunately he shot me out on the next," said Wedel, a junior at Pepperdine. Throwback North Carolina Jerseys . Louis Cardinals on Sunday afternoon; a brief, poor outing that served to highlight two trends that have developed this season. Justin Jackson College Jersey . -- Deshorn Brown scored twice, the first coming 13 seconds into the game, and the Colorado Rapids beat the undermanned Seattle Sounders 5-1 Saturday night. http://www.cheapnorthcarolinajerseys.com/ . Coaches are now allowed to challenge both called and potential defensive pass interference fouls under certain conditions.PARIS -- Eighth-seeded Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium comfortably beat Yvonne Meusburger 6-1, 6-3 at the Open GDF Suez on Thursday to set up a quarterfinal match against top-seeded Maria Sharapova of Russia. Flipkens needed only one hour to wrap up the victory against the Austrian player, converting all four of her break points. Elina Svitolina of Ukraine and Germanys Andrea Petkovic also advanced easily. Svitolina beat Galina Voskoboeva of Kazakhstan 6-1, 6-2 and next plays either third-seeded Sara Errani or Karin Knapp -- the Italians were playing their match later Thursday -- while Petkovic beat Frenchwoman Kristina Mladenovic 6-4, 6-2. Luke Maye College Jersey. Petkovic next faces either Frenchwoman Alize Cornet or lucky loser Barbora Zahlavova Strycova, who replaced second-seeded Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic after she pulled out because of a sore throat. "I really wanted to play, but I had to see the doctor because I wasnt feeling well," Kvitova said. "When I was trying to warm up this morning, after 10 minutes I realized that I couldnt breathe, so unfortunately I have to pull out." Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz