Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

13.12.2018 04:52
Iman Shumpert and Jason Antworten

ST. Dominic Moore Jersey . JOHNS, N.L. -- Adam Lowry says he feels most comfortable when hes in front of the net. He proved that Saturday by scoring two goals in the first period and adding an assist in the third before J.C. Lipon had the shootout winner to lift St. Johns over the Toronto Marlies 5-4. "Thats where I feel most at home on the power play, in front of the net," Lowry said. "Making it hard on goalies to see the puck and battling down low. I just try to use my size to my advantage." But despite Lowrys three-point night, the IceCaps forward wouldnt take much credit for his teams win. "I cant really take a lot of credit, it was a really nice pass from Jerome (Samson) on the first one," Lowry said. "Will (ONeill) got a shot through on the second one. Im just trying to get in front of the goalie and impede his vision on the power play and such. "I was fortunate to get a few lucky breaks." Both teams played a physical game, with five fights and several big hits highlighting the contest. IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge says he was happy with how his team responded to the physicality. "We had good energy," McCambridge said. "We go down one goal and then we responded quickly with three. We were physical, it was one of our most physical games of the season." Carl Klingberg and Patrice Cormier also scored for the IceCaps (18-15-3). Peter Holland scored two for the Marlies (20-11-3), while Wade MacLeod and T.J. Brennan added one each. The Marlies opened the scoring 23 seconds into the game as MacLeod finished off a rebound chance on the backhand. Lowry levelled the score for the IceCaps with a wrist shot in front of the net on a cross-crease pass 3:54 into the first period. With 2:42 left in the first, Lowry scored his second of the game, tipping home an ONeill point shot in front of the net on the power play. Cormier won position in front and tapped in a goal 44 seconds into the second period off a nice feed from Brenden Kichton. The Marlies shortened the gap to one as Josh Leivo made a nifty backhand pass and found Holland open in the slot at the 3:06 mark of the third period on the power play. Lowry carried the puck to the net at the 9:43 mark of the third and passed across to Klingberg, who scored on the doorstep. Brennan scored a wrist shot high blocker to bring the Marlies within one less than a minute later on the power play. Holland then fooled IceCaps goalie Eddie Pasquale high, as Pasquale misplayed a puck that seemed to be going over the net at 12:02 in the third to force extra time. Pasquale finished with 35 saves, while Drew MacIntyre stopped 22 for Toronto. Custom Montreal Canadiens Jerseys . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. Jeremiah Addison Jersey . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. http://www.officialcanadiensfanstore.com/authentic-jeff-petry-canadiens-jersey/ . PAUL, Minn.CLEVELAND - Shortly after showering, and maybe rinsing off a forgettable performance, LeBron James smiled and laughed as he dressed for a flight to Chicago.It was one game, he said.James moved on quickly.It may take Cleveland a little longer.This championship-deprived city, which had waited months to celebrate James return from Miami with a rip-roaring party, was in a state of shock following Clevelands 95-90 loss to the New York Knicks on Thursday night.Given a heros welcome with a ground-shaking ovation, James flopped.He missed 10 shots, committed eight turnovers and looked nothing like the four-time league MVP and transcendent player capable of carrying a franchise.One game. One really bad game.Im glad its over, he said.Following an emotional pregame, which included him reprising the signature chalk toss routine he made famous during his first stint with the Cavs, James could hardly do anything right. He missed wide-open shots, forced others and made uncharacteristic errors. During one possession, he thought Kyrie Irving was going one way and Clevelands All-Star guard went the other as James pass sailed into the seats.My turnovers, some of them were careless and some of them were chemistry, said James, who scored 17 points in 43 minutes. I was throwing passes where I was hoping where some of my teammates were and they were not there. Those things will come.Irving had 22 points. Kevin Love, the other third of Clevelands Big 3, added 19 points and 14 rebounds in his Cavs debut.Carmelo Anthony scored 25 points for New York. The Knicks rebounded to give rookie coach Derek Fisher his first win after being embarrassed by Chicago at home in their season opener.James dismissed the notion he was trying too hard to make sure his homecoming ended in victory.I didnt press, he said. I didnt do much.The Cavs knew it would take time to develop chemistry. James along with first-year coach David Blatt had preached during the preseason that there would be tough times ahead.They just didnt say it would be after one game. Heres five other things that emerged from a night that didnt end the way Clevelanderss planned:NO OFFENSE: Blatt has spent the past month installing an uptempo offence, but the Cavs havent embraced it. Carey Price Jersey. They had far too many empty possessions and lacked any cohesion.We got static, the former international coach said following his first NBA game. Were really good when we move the ball. When we play without motion and without ball energy, thats exactly what will happen.Also, Clevelands bench was outscored 41-12. Blatt said he should have given reserves Shawn Marion (10 minutes) and Mike Miller (3 minutes) more playing time.BULLS-EYE: The Cavs dont have any time to feel sorry for themselves as theyll take on the Bulls, who are expected to challenge Cleveland for Eastern Conference supremacy.That is what is great about this league, James said. You can play as a bad as I did tonight and bounce back.SLICK KNICKS: Talk about crashing the party.New York wasnt intimidated by the electric atmosphere and the Knicks made several big shots in the second half to spoil Clevelands big night. Iman Shumpert and Jason Smith scored 12 apiece and J.R. Smith added 11 for the Knicks, who led by nine with 3 minutes left and held off Clevelands rally.It was a great win for us, said Anthony, who made a crucial jumper over James with 25.9 seconds left. It tested us mentally to see how we were going to bounce back from last night. We did a great job of putting that behind us and focusing.NEW DEALS: The Cavs are believed to be close to finalizing contract extensions for centres Anderson Varejao and Tristan Thompson. Both players are the final years of their deals. Theres a midnight Friday deadline for the Cavs to get something done with Thompson, a 2011 first-round pick. Varejao has played his entire career in Cleveland and is close to James.STAR WARS: James homecoming brought out some big names, including teen heartthrob Justin Bieber, football Hall of Famer Michael Strahan, film director and Knicks super fan Spike Lee, Browns rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel and R&B artist Usher, who sang the national anthem and was accompanied in the final verses by the Cleveland crowd. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz