Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

27.12.2018 06:29
With less than a week until the NHL Trade Deadline, check out the latest trade-related reports and speculation from around the N Antworten

With less than a week until the NHL Trade Deadline, check out the latest trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Shoes For Sale . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Waiting Last Minute As per Arthur Staple of Newsday, barring a cant refuse offer from anyone in the next few days, New York Islanders general manager Garth Snow will go as close to the 3pm et deadline on Wednesday as possible to entice better offers for both Thomas Vanek and Andrew MacDonald. He adds that as games go on through the weekend, the number of suitors for MacDonald could go up. Staple also writes that the Islanders have no intention of trading goaltender Evgeni Nabokov. High Asking Price Chris Botta of The New York Times adds that the Islanders are asking for a first-round pick for MacDonald. He adds that theres a lot of interest in MacDonald, but CSNNE.com adds that such a demand is too much for the Boston Bruins, who are reportedly looking for a blueliner. Interest In Stewart? According to Bruce Garrioch of The Ottawa Sun, the Senators have an interest in St. Louis Blues winger Chris Stewart. Garrioch adds that Stewart could be part of a deal with the New York Rangers if the Blues are interested in Ryan Callahan. Staying The Course Larry Brooks of The New York Post writes that Rangers general manager Glen Sather and his front office are devoting their attention to evaluating personnel who might become available in trades for Ryan Callahan and Dan Girardi, with no progress made toward signing them to contract extensions. No Ones Business As Rich Chere of The Star-Ledger writes, no one should expect New Jersey Devils goaltender Martin Brodeur to announce publicly that he wants to be traded. Brodeur explained to Chere that he wont even wont say so unless a deal actually happens - and he hasnt even discussed the situation with general manager Lou Lamoriello. "Oh, no. Its not going to be like that. I dont think so, anyway," Brodeur told the paper. "Its nobody elses business but mine as for the direction I want to go. "Its been tough because you go through ups and downs. The more questions Im asked, sometimes my answers change. Thats why in the last few weeks Ive been more quiet about it. Its on purpose, because I want to make sure my decision is an educated decision and there are no influences from the outside. Show up Thursday and youll know if Im on the plane to Detroit (where the Devils play Friday)." Chere also writes that Jaromir Jagr, who doesnt have a no-trade clause, hasnt spoken to Lamoriello about a trade option. "The one thing that is good about this team is we dont have much media coverage," Jagr told Chere. "Less media, less rumors and less trade rumors. I havent even heard any rumors. "Hey, Ive been traded twice during the season. From Dallas to Boston and to New York from Washington. Going to the Rangers from Washington, they told me they were trying to trade me so I was kind of expecting it. The last one, Dallas to Boston, I was surprised. For me its easier than somebody with a big family. I pack my stuff and go, if something happens. Or not go." No Change Of Heart Katie Carrera of The Washington Post reports that, to little surprise, Capitals forward Martin Erat is still looking to get out. Erat, back from representing the Czech Republic in the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games, said Wednesday he still wants the Capitals to trade him but declined to elaborate further. Capitals GM George McPhee said earlier this week that he planned to approach Erat again but didnt expect him to change of mind. Real Air Jordan 1 Shoes Outlet . Wawrinka, who is seeded fourth, is in the top half of the draw with Serbian Novak Djokovic. The Swiss star outlasted Djokovic in a five-set quarterfinal thriller last year and stunned Spaniard Rafael Nadal in the final to capture his first-ever Grand Slam title. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 . - Mike Zimmer has brought a demanding style to the Minnesota Vikings. http://www.cheapairjordan1forsale.com/ . -- The Denver Broncos retired John Elways No.PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. -- Chesson Hadley won the Web.com Tour Championship. John Peterson won a trip back to the TPC Sawgrass to play in a far bigger tournament. Lee Williams felt like the biggest winner of them all Sunday. Needing a birdie on the 18th hole to have any chance of a PGA Tour card, Williams rapped a 55-foot birdie putt over the ridge and into the cup for a 69. Andres Gonzalez, playing in the same group, gave him a high-five and then missed a 12-foot birdie putt that would have knocked Williams out of the top 25 from a four-tournament money list that determines tour cards for next season. "I knew what I had to do. There was no uncertainty in the moment," Williams said. "When you know what you have to do, it almost calms you down a little bit." The last hope for Gonzalez was for Andrew Loupe to make bogey on the final hole. Loupe ran his birdie attempt 5 feet past the hole, and made it coming back for par to join Peterson, his teammate at LSU, on the PGA Tour next month. The tournament wrapped up the inaugural Web.com Tour Finals -- four tournaments in which 25 cards were awarded based on the money list from those events. The tournaments were for the top 75 on the Web.com Tour money list during the regular season, and Nos. 126-200 from the FedEx Cup on the PGA Tour. The top 25 from the Web.com regular season were assured their cards. The final event had plenty of drama, although the players werent entire sure what was at stake until it was over. Money mattered more than a score. Hadley started the final round one shot behind Scott Gardiner, who took a double bogey on the fourth hole with a double hit and never caught up. Hadley closed with a 69 for his second Web.com Tour win of the year. He finished No. 4 on the money list, so his card already was safe. "This is incredible," he said. "I was just trying to not puke on myself on the way in, even though I tried. This course is brutal and Im glad I was able to conquer it." What hurt him was Gardiners mistake late in the round -- a bogey on the 17th hole -- that dropped Gardiner from second place alone into a four-way tie for second. That wass worth an additional $14,000 for Peterson, who was part of that four-way tie. Air Jordan 1 Shoes From China. Peterson won the Web.com Finals money list by $567 over Hadley. "At the end of the day, he played the best of anyone in the four tournaments," Hadley said. Peterson didnt finish outside the top five in any of the Web.com Finals events. By winning the Web.com Finals money list, he has full status on the PGA Tour next year and a spot in The Players Championship, the richest tournament in golf. Hadley finished at 10-under 270 and still earned $180,000 and a high priority ranking for his rookie season on the PGA Tour. Brendon Todd, who already had his card through the regular-season money list, closed with a 65 and joined Peterson (67), Gardiner (72) and Brad Fritsch of Canada. Fritsch had missed the cut in the previous three Web.com Finals events and was just looking for a good score to build confidence. His 68-66 weekend took him from going nowhere to return to the PGA Tour. "I just wanted to play well and see where the chips fell," Fritsch said. Others who were outside the top 25 on the money list and ended up with tour cards were Billy Hurley III, Joe Durant and Russell Knox of Scotland. Just like Q-school, there were plenty of meltdowns. Andrew Putnam, whose older brother won the Web.com Tour money list in the regular season, was in fourth place and two shots out of the lead going into the final round. He only needed to finish about 13th to get his card. Instead, he took triple bogey on the eighth hole on his way to a 75 to tie for 24th. Jhonattan Vegas and Rod Pampling, past PGA Tour winners, were inside the top 25 starting the last day. Vegas had a 74 and Pampling shot 73. Chad Campbell, a three-time Ryder Cup player, closed with a 73 to end his hopes. Sean OHair and Heath Slocum were among the former PGA Tour winners who earned back their cards this week. OHair had such a tough year that at one point he asked himself if he still wanted to play golf for a living. "I still think Ive got my best golf ahead of me," OHair said. "Thats what answered that question for me. Im glad I got it done." Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz