Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

27.12.2018 06:29
VAL-DOR, Que. [url=http://www.outletairmax.it/]Air Max Saldi[/url] . -- Anthony Mantha had two goals and an assist and Antoine B Antworten

VAL-DOR, Que. Air Max Saldi . -- Anthony Mantha had two goals and an assist and Antoine Bibeau stopped 30 shots as the Val-dOr Foreurs toppled the visiting Baie-Comeau Drakkar 5-2 on Tuesday in Game 3 of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League final. Anthony Richard had a goal and an assist for the Foreurs, who lead the best-of-seven series 2-1. Maxime Gravel and Pierre-Maxime Poudrier tacked on a goal apiece. Felix Girard and Maxime St-Cyr supplied the scoring for the Drakkar, who led 2-1 midway through the second period before giving up four unanswered goals. Baie-Comeaus Philippe Cadorette turned away 24-of-28 shots in a losing cause. Val-dOr went 2 for 3 on the power play while the Drakkar failed to score on five chances with the man advantage. The Foreurs host Game 4 on Wednesday. Air Max Scontate Italia . He made another correct read. The Browns, who have been shuttling quarterbacks on and off the field all season, finally got some good news on that front: Campbells ribs are only bruised. Scarpe Nike Air Max Scontate . -- Center Max Unger and tight end Zach Miller are both probable for the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday against the New York Giants and Percy Harvins recovery continues to be slow. http://www.outletairmax.it/ .com) - The Hatch Attack is back in the Southern Conference. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Although Corey Perry and Ryan Getzlaf are world-class offensive talents riding long scoring streaks, they realize theyll never measure up to unsung teammate Alex Grant and his perfect shooting percentage. All those numbers added up to another victory for the surging Anaheim Ducks. Perry scored a goal in his seventh straight game, Getzlaf extended his point streak to 13 games and the Ducks beat the Minnesota Wild 2-1 on Wednesday night for their fourth straight win. Grant scored his second career goal on his second NHL shot as the Pacific Division leaders improved to 12-0-2 at home, extending the second-longest streak without a regulation loss to open a season in the shootout era. Jonas Hiller made 23 saves as Anaheim relied on its offensive stars and an unlikely contributor to grind out its sixth consecutive win over the Wild. "I think everybody is doing a really good job and bearing down," Hiller said. "Were playing really solid. Right now everybody is trusting each other. I trust the guys in front of me to do their job." With four victories in the past six days, the Ducks (22-7-5) have the NHLs second-best record behind Chicago. Perry extended the longest goal streak in the league this season with a second-period goal, jumping on a rebound of Hampus Lindholms shot off the back wall for his 21st goal. Perry matched St. Louis Alexander Steen for second place in the league behind goals leader Alex Ovechkin. Getzlaf started the play and picked up an assist, extending the NHLs longest active point streak and matching Steens mark for the longest in the league this season. The Anaheim captain has scored in each of his last 15 appearances since Nov. 6, but the NHL officially recognizes only 13 games because of an injury absence early in the string. "Obviously, (Perry) is an elite talent," Minnesotas Jason Pominville said. "He and Getzlaf play well together, and they make a lot of good plays, but I think we gave them a little bit too much time to make plays. If you give those guys time, theyll make you pay." Josh Harding stoppped 29 shots and Pominville scored his 15th goal on a power play early in the third period for the Wild, who have lost four straight on the road. Air Max Scontate Online. Despite a strong defensive effort against an elite opponent, Minnesota opened a stretch with seven of eight on the road with another narrow loss. After a scoreless first period, Grant scored with a sneaky-fast wrist shot that beat Harding on the short side on a 2-on-4 rush. Grant hadnt dressed for the injury-depleted Anaheim defence since he scored a goal in his NHL debut Nov. 30, and hes only getting a shot because the Ducks are without injured defencemen Francois Beauchemin, Luca Sbisa, Sheldon Souray and Mark Fistric. "Ill take it, but I definitely never imagined it," said Grant, who spent the past four seasons in Pittsburghs minor league system without making the Penguins roster. "Ive done my time in the minors, quite a few games there. I just wanted to be prepared to jump in when I had an opportunity." Harding made a handful of stellar saves, notably lunging to stab Teemu Selannes shot at an otherwise open net in the second period. The 43-year-old Finnish Flash hasnt scored a goal since Oct. 20. Pominville ended Hillers shutout bid with a backhand in front, passing Zach Parise for the team lead in goals. Charlie Coyle had a clean breakaway later in the period, but Hiller stopped him cold. "Weve got to find a way to create more offence, especially early in the game," Minnesota captain Mikko Koivu said. "Hiller made that big save (on Coyle), but we have to create more than just that. Defensively, I think were good, but its tough to win with just one goal." NOTES: Anaheim C Saku Koivu and Mikko Koivu met in the NHL for the 18th time. Saku is 11-3-4 against his younger brother. ... The Ducks recalled D Nolan Yonkman from the minors, but he didnt play. ... Minnesota assigned D Kyle Dumba to the Canadian national junior team for the world junior championships in Sweden beginning Dec. 26. The 19-year-old Dumba has two points in 13 games this season with the Wild. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz