Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Mrigg

20.07.2018 07:47
Aybar hit his fifth homer leading off the second. H Antworten

TALLADEGA, Ala. Danny Shelton Patriots Jersey . -- Most of Elliott Sadlers memories of Talladega Superspeedway are unpleasant. They either involve a horrific 2003 crash in which his car flipped several times and slid forever through the grass on its roof, or many different ways hed come up empty racing for a win. Finally, he has a victory that tops all those other disappointments. "I have such a love-hate relationship with this race track. We always run good here, but I always doggone flip or wreck or hit hard or something," Sadler said in Victory Lane. "Every autograph session, everywhere I go, everybody always reminds me of the flip I had down the backstraighaway here. Now maybe they can ask me about winning here." Sadler won a three-lap shootout to the checkered flag in the Nationwide Series race. The race Saturday was stopped for a little more than nine minutes to clean the track following a six-car accident that began when Jeremy Clement was turning into an outside wall and his car shot back into traffic. Sadler reflected on many of his previous races during the stoppage. "Under the red flag, I was playing all these scenarios in my head," Sadler said. "Really, how many races Ive lost in the last couple laps not making the right decisions." There were three laps remaining on the restart, and Sadler had to throw several blocks to hold off a charge from the pack of traffic behind him. It was the 10th Nationwide Series victory of Sadlers career, first at Talladega, and first win since 2012. "We just stayed to the bottom and stuck to our guns," Sadler said of his strategy. "We made the right blocks at the right time." "I was disappointed last year we werent able to do it. It means a lot to me to get the JGR team to Victory Lane -- they work their butts off and we werent able to reward them." After going winless last season, his first with Joe Gibbs Racing, finally grabbing a victory was a heavy relief for Sadler. He left Richard Childress Racing to join JGR in an attempt to race for the Nationwide title. Instead, after winning four races in 2012 and finishing second that year in the standings, Sadler had just nine top-10 finishes and was a distant fourth in the title race. "When you come to a new place and you are running for such a respectable man and owner, and you are not able to give back to them, and not go to Victory Lane and not able to run for the championship as strong as you want to, man, it weighed on me heavy," Sadler said. "To be able to go to Victory Lane, and (Gibbs) call me on the phone, was amazing to me. That was a feeling that is really hard to put into words, but it feels good." Chris Buescher finished second and Regan Smith, winner of last years race, was third. Sadlers win ended a three-race winning streak for JR Motorsports, which picked up victories from Chase Elliott at Texas and Darlington and Kevin Harvick last week at Richmond. "We couldnt keep the JR Motorsports winning streak alive, but theres a lot of races left," Smith said. Elliott, who finished 19th, maintained his lead as the Nationwide points leader. But Sadlers victory pulled him to just one point behind Elliott. David Ragan finished fourth and was followed by Sam Hornish Jr., making his first race since losing the Nationwide title by three points last season. Hornish has a seven-race deal with JGR and made his debut by winning the pole in Friday qualifying. Joe Nemechek was sixth and followed by J.J. Yeley, Landon Cassill, David Starr and Trevor Bayne. Trent Brown Jersey . -- Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event. Troy Niklas Jersey . Liriano pitched in and out of trouble in his duel with Josh Beckett, and Ike Davis homered to help the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 2-1 Friday night. http://www.authoritypatriotsshop.com/jeremy-hill-patriots-jersey-c-93/ . The league-leading New York Rangers outhit and outmuscled the Maple Leafs during a 3-0 victory on Saturday. Backup goalie Martin Biron stopped all 20 shots he faced to complete a nice workmanlike effort by the visitors.ATLANTA -- Manager Fredi Gonzalez says Tommy La Stella is playing as if he is looking for another promotion. Thats how comfortable the rookie second baseman has looked in his first three weeks in the major leagues. La Stella had three hits, including a two-run double in Atlantas four-run sixth, and the Braves beat Hector Santiago and the Los Angeles Angels 7-3 on Sunday night. La Stella is hitting .411 with at least two hits in nine of his 16 games. "I think La Stella thinks theres another league, the way he carries himself," Gonzalez said. "So it doesnt surprise me that he feels this comfortable right away." La Stella has put a lock on the second base job with strong defence and his impressive start at the plate. "I wouldnt say surprised," La Stella said when asked about his continued strong hitting. "Anytime you have a shot, especially in the big leagues, you want to start off on the right foot. Ive been able to do that and hopefully I can keep going." Evan Gattis and Justin Upton also had run-scoring singles in the sixth as the Braves rallied against Santiago (0-7). Jason Heyward homered in the seventh and made two strong defensive plays in right field to take hits away from Mike Trout. Trout had three hits, including a homer. Erick Aybar also homered for the Angels before leaving the game with a sore left hip. Manager Mike Scioscia said he hopes Aybar can play Monday. He said Aybar first hurt his hip in Saturday nights game. Anthony Vavaro (2-1) had three strikeouts in two perfect innings for the win. The Braves moved back into first place in the NL East by winning two of three from the Angels, who remain in second in the AL West. David Carpenter gave up a single to Trout before hitting Albert Pujols with a pitch with one out in the ninth. Craig Kimbrel struck out Josh Hamilton and Howie Kendrick for his 20th save. Santiago, trying for his first win of 2014, allowed only two hits through five innings before fading in the sixth. He was charged with four runs and five hits in 5 1-3 innings. "Hector, really, for five innings was really on top of things," Scioscia said. "Things unraveled aa bit but I still think Hector pitched a really strong ballgame. Troy Niklas Patriots Jersey. " Atlantas Mike Minor matched his career high by allowing 11 hits for the second straight game. He gave up three runs in five innings. With one out in the sixth, B.J. Upton walked and moved to third on Freddie Freemans single to centre. Gattis extended his hitting streak to 15 games with a run-scoring single to right field. Freeman scored on Justin Uptons infield hit that David Freese couldnt handle at third base. Chris Johnsons single off Kevin Jepsen loaded the bases to set up La Stellas double to right-centre. Johnson was thrown out at the plate. Aybar hit his fifth homer leading off the second. He reached on a fielders choice grounder in the third before being removed from the game in the bottom of the inning. John McDonald took over at shortstop. Trout raced in to make a tumbling catch of B.J. Uptons sinking liner to end the third inning. Heyward took a hit away from Trout with a similar catch in the fourth. Heyward again denied Trout of a hit in the sixth. Sprinting toward the wall, Heyward jumped and reached up at the warning track to catch a long fly ball before running into the wall. "If Jason doesnt make those plays, we might lose the game," Gonzalez said. Heyward hit his eighth homer off Cam Bedrosian. B.J. Upton singled, stole second and scored from third on Bedrosians wild pitch. NOTES: The Angels placed RHP Fernando Salas on the 15-day DL with shoulder inflammation. Salas pitched two scoreless innings to earn the win in Saturday nights 11-6 victory over the Braves in 13 innings. RHP Dane De La Rosa was recalled from Triple-A Salt Lake and pitched the eighth. ... Trout had seven hits, including two homers, and drove in five runs in the three-game series. ... The Braves signed OF Braxton Davidson, the teams first-round pick from Arden, North Carolina. ... The Braves open a three-game home series against Philadelphia on Monday night when RHP Julio Teheran faces Phillies LHP Cole Hamels. The Angels open a four-game series at Cleveland with RHP Jered Weaver matched against Indians RHP Trevor Bauer. White NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz