Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

13.01.2019 09:08
NORTH BAY, Ont. [url=http://www.nzairmax.com/]Nike Air Max Nz Wholesale[/url] . - Saskatchewans Max Kirkpatrick claimed the gold Antworten

NORTH BAY, Ont. Nike Air Max Nz Wholesale . - Saskatchewans Max Kirkpatrick claimed the gold medal at the 2015 Canadian mixed curling championship with a 7-4 win over Jamie Koe of the Northwest Territories on Saturday.Kirkpatricks team from the Swift Current Curling Club — third Jolene Campbell, second Chris Haichert and lead Teejay Haichert — won Saskatchewan its 10th gold medal, tying it with Alberta for tops in the category.Oh, fantastic. Unbelievable, unbelievable, said the 54-year-old Kirkpatrick. It was just a really well-played game, both teams played really well. My team was playing so well. We kept the pressure on them, but we had to make everything. It was unreal. My team curled fantastic.Saskatchewan had to withstand some early pressure from Koes team from Yellowknife — third Kerry Galusha, who is Koes twin sister, second Robert Borden and lead Megan Cormier.After Saskatchewan took a 3-1 lead with a third-end deuce, Koe made the shot of the championship in the fourth, negotiating a narrow port and hitting into crotch to record a triple takeout and score tying deuce.But Saskatchewan came back strongly with two more in the fifth, held the Territories to one in the sixth, and put the game away with two in the seventh.Kirkpatrick said following up Koes stunning shot in the fourth with a deuce in the fifth was crucial for his team.If I threw my last shot in the fourth into the boards, he doesnt get a deuce, said Kirkpatrick. I kind of put it in the only place I could where he could make the deuce. That was a little unfortunate, but we came right back with the deuce in five, and that was key.With the win, the Swift Current foursome earns the right to wear Canadian colours at the inaugural World mixed championship next September at a location to be announced by the World Curling Federation.Its unbelievable. I cant even fathom that yet, said Kirkpatrick. Cheap Nike Air Max Nz . Ryan Getzlaf certainly got them started in the second. Getzlaf scored the first two goals in the second, and Teemu Selanne scored the go-ahead goal late in the period as the Anaheim Ducks beat the Nashville Predators 4-3 Thursday night. Nike Air Max Nz Online . -- Phil Mickelson came to the St. http://www.nzairmax.com/ .com) - American Madison Keys grabbed a first- round victory on Sunday in a rainy start to the Apia International Sydney tournament.Orlando, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Derrick Favors had 23 points and 10 rebounds as the Utah Jazz defeated the Orlando Magic 101-94 on Friday night. Gordon Hayward posted 20 points and six assists, while Enes Kanter added 11 points and seven rebounds for Utah, which has won two straight on the heels of a 1-12 stretch. Tobias Harris netted 24 points and Evan Fournier provided 21 for the Magic, who have dropped five of their last six games. After Ben Gordons 3-pointer pulled Orlando within 18-16 late in the first quarter, the Jazz closed the frame on an 11-1 run. Rudy Goberts hook shot at the horn staked Utah to a 29-17 cushion heading into the second. Utahs leead swelled to 16 early in the second before the Magic used a 13-3 burst to get within 38-33 midway through the period. Nike Air Max Nz Clearance. The Jazz took a 49-43 margin into the break. Trey Burke banked in a jumper to cap a 10-5 sprint and help Utah re-establish control, staking it to a 62-52 spread. It was up by as many as 17 before settling for an 81-66 margin going into the fourth. Orlando never got within less than six in the final 12 minutes. Game Notes Utah has won eight of its last nine meetings against the Magic ... The Magic fell to 3-7 in Orlando this season ... The Jazz shot 53.4 percent (39-of-73) from the floor. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz