Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

14.02.2019 07:55
DETROIT -- Detroit Lions linebacker Travis Lewis was suspended Tuesday for the final four games of the regular season for violat Antworten

DETROIT -- Detroit Lions linebacker Travis Lewis was suspended Tuesday for the final four games of the regular season for violating the NFLs policy on performance-enhancing substances. Tramaine Brock Jersey . The 25-year-old Lewis is in his second season after being drafted in the seventh round in 2012. He has played 25 games for Detroit, with no starts, and his contributions have been mostly on special teams. Lewis is eligible to return Dec. 30, one day after Detroits regular-season finale against Minnesota. "All NFL players know they are responsible for their actions, and they also know there are consequences when their actions are not consistent with league policy," Lions general manager Martin Mayhew said. "While we are disappointed that Travis violated league policy and will miss the next four games, we expect that Travis will learn from this experience and not repeat it." In a statement released by the team, Lewis apologized to his coaches, teammates, fans and team. "I have let my team down and theres nothing worse than that," he said. "I will not make the same mistake again. I look forward to returning to the team after I serve my suspension." To fill the roster spot, the Lions signed linebacker Julian Stanford. He played for the Jacksonville Jaguars last season. The Lions are 7-5 and have what is in effect a two-game lead in the NFC North after beating Green Bay 40-10 on Thanksgiving and the Chicago Bears lost to Minnesota over the weekend. They will face the Eagles, also 7-5, on Sunday. "Were really not trying to look too far into the future. Our destiny is on Sunday," wide receiver Nate Burleson said Tuesday. "Whats most important is getting ready for a good Philadelphia team because theyre playing on a high level." Detroits win over Green Bay came after two losses, at Pittsburgh and against Tampa Bay at home. "I dont think we necessarily started looking ahead but in the flow of those games," Burleson said. "We kind of lost our focus and fire to finish." Detroit turned the ball over five times in the 24-21 loss to Tampa Bay on Nov. 24, and even in their win over the Packers last Thursday, the Lions had four more turnovers. "On the offensive side of the football, we just need to take better care of the football," quarterback Matthew Stafford. "If we can eliminate that, I feel real good about where we are." Coach Jim Schwartz said his team needs to take better care of the ball, but turnovers are a byproduct of his teams offence. "Part of that (turnovers) is being aggressive and pushing the ball down the field," he said. "There is some risk/reward in pushing the ball down the field. Some things we can do better in preventing turnovers." Philadelphia quarterback Nick Foles has thrown 19 touchdown passes without an interception since taking over as the starter. "Hes been a good decision type guy. Not making mistakes and keeping his team in the game," Lions safety Glover Quin said. Schwartz said that despite Foles numbers the key to slowing down the Philadelphia offence will be limiting its running game, particularly running back LeSean McCoy. NOTES: Lions veteran kicker David Akers has struggled at times this season and missed a short field goal against Green Bay on Thursday. The team invited some kickers in for a workout on Tuesday after practice but Schwartz said that had nothing to do with Akers. "Were just trying to be proactive and be ready for anything that might happen," Schwartz said. .. WR Calvin Johnson and S Louis Delmas didnt practice on Tuesday ... The Lions signed CB Akwasi Owusu-Ansah to the teams practice squad. Owusu-Ansah played at Indiana (Pa.) in college. Josey Jewell Broncos Jersey .While Rosberg is coming off a strong victory at the Brazilian Grand Prix, Hamilton is dwelling on a mistake that ended his streak of five consecutive wins and kept him from increasing his advantage. Isaac Yiadom Jersey . Bryce Harper? He also came into Wednesday without a long ball and hadnt driven in a run. He was hitting .160, had nearly three times as many strikeouts as hits and was dropped to seventh in the batting order. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Case-Keenum-Jersey/ . - Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror.Despite a tough year in which he lost his No. 1 status and was unable to prevent a late season collapse, James Reimer said he wants to put the past behind him and is looking forward to spending the next two years in a Maple Leaf uniform. “Im excited about going forward for the next two years with them,” Reimer said on TSN 1050 Monday. “Im really pumped to be here for another two years.” Relegated to back-up duty following an impressive 2012-13 season in which he led the Leafs to their first playoff berth in eight years, the 26-year-old is hopeful the relationship between him and the organization is improving. “I think last year was a tough year for everyone,” Reimer said. “Over the course of the summer and now theyve done a great job of communicating with me.” Following a solid start to the season, both Reimer and the team struggled down the stretch and dropped 12 out of their last 14 games to miss the playoffs. In the midst of the collapse, the goaltender and his head coach had conflicting statements following a tough loss to the Red Wings in which Reimer allowed three goals on 34 shots. “I thought he was okay, you know, just okay,” Carlyle said post-game, to which Reimer replied: “He said just okay? I thought I was good.” The goaltenders agent, Ray Petkau added fuel to the fire tweeting: “As is customary in Toroonto, when your team plays poor defensively game after game, you blame your goalie,” before clarifying that the tweet was not in response to Carlyles comments. Marquette King Broncos Jersey. Despite the perceived rift, Reimer said the incident is in the past and he is ready to move forward. “I havent talked to him since the end of the year, but as far as I know, its fine,” Reimer said in reference to Carlyle. “I think that whole situation was blown out of proportion…Im looking forward to this season I dont foresee any issues whatsoever. “Maybe I should start wearing sunglasses behind the bench,” Reimer jokingly said in reference to a frustrated look he gave Carlyle after being pulled early on in a game that also generated attention. “That situation was probably blown out of proportion.” Addressing rumours that surfaced following the season that had him requesting a trade, the netminder said events over the off-season along with the hiring of Brendan Shanahan gave him confidence that the organization was heading in the right direction. “Thats not the case now, thats for sure…At the end of the year, I thought the opportunity was over, that the door was closed,” Reimer said. “But over the summer, it became clear that this is definitely the place that I want to be.” Reimer on returning, relationship with Carlyle Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz