Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

19.02.2019 06:28
ORLANDO, Fla. [url=http://www.magicbasketballprostore.com/kids-jonathon-simmons-magic- jersey/]Jonathon Simmons Jersey[/url] . - Antworten

ORLANDO, Fla. Jonathon Simmons Jersey . - Adam Scott keeps putting his name in the Bay Hill record book, each round moving him closer to another handshake with The King. One day after Scott opened with a record-tying 62 in the Arnold Palmer Invitational, he hit his stride around the turn Friday with five birdies in an eight-hole stretch to leave everyone else far behind. Even with a three-putt bogey on his final hole, Scott still had a 4-under 68 for a seven-shot lead. He was at 14-under 130, matching the 36-hole record at Bay Hill first set by Tom Watson and Andy Bean in 1981. And his seven-shot margin at the halfway point shattered the previous record held by Tiger Woods in 2002 and Paul Azinger in 1988. Scott sounds like hes not the least bit satisfied. "The challenge might be just to start again and try and play a great 36 holes," he said. "Start fresh and try to be the leader after the next 36." That would merit a visit with Arnold Palmer, the tournament host known simply as "The King" in golf circles. Scott has spoken glowingly all week about his first invitation to Bay Hill when he was 20. Walking off the first green, Palmer was in a cart to greet him with a handshake, and Scott was amazed that Palmer knew his name. Now hes the Masters champion, and the 33-year-old Australian is playing like one. J.B. Holmes (69), Chesson Hadley (68) and Francesco Molinari of Italy (70) were tied for second at 7-under. Keegan Bradley had the low score of the blustery second round with a 67, putting him in a group at 138 that included Brandt Snedeker (71) and Jamie Donaldson of Wales (71). "I think Im 10 behind and playing pretty well for two rounds," said Snedeker, who was off by two. "Hes playing pretty phenomenal. Hes going to be a tough guy to catch. A guy that hits it as good as he does and seems to have a complete game like he has, and the way hes playing now, hes not going to come backward. Seems like an awfully special week if you can get close to him." Scott played in the afternoon, when the course began to get firm under two days of full sunshine, and the pace on the greens began to quicken. No one ever got closer than his three-shot lead to start the round, though there were two pivotal moments. He holed a 15-foot par putt on the first hole to calm his nerves, and he hit a gorgeous shot out of the rough from 167 yards and made a 12-foot birdie on the ninth. He went to the back nine 1-under par for his round, and he took off from there. Scott hit a 7-iron to 4 feet on No. 11, got up-and-down for birdie on the par-3 12th, nearly holed a tough chip from behind the 14th green to save par, and then made consecutive birdies with a 30-foot putt on the 15th and a 7-iron to pin-high for a two-putt birdie on the par-5 16th. He only made it look easy. There were three rounds in the 80s, including by U.S. Amateur champion Matthew Fitzpatrick. U.S. Open champion Justin Rose, playing in the same group with Scott, had a 79 and missed the cut for the first time in a regular PGA Tour event since The Players Championship last May. "This course will really start to bare its teeth," Scott said. "Ive got to take in the attitude of starting over again and trying to play a really hard 36 holes. And hopefully, if I can I can keep striking the ball like I am, Ill give myself enough chances for birdie — and hopefully, more birdies than bogeys." At one point, caddie Steve Williams was some 275 yards down the left side of the fairway on the par-5 16th. His boss was barely visible back on the tee, but Williams watched his swing and instantly said, "Perfect." And that it was, 325 yards right down the middle. Scott missed only two fairways and has taken just 52 putts over the first 36 holes. He was in no mood to celebrate just yet. For one thing, he is still recovering from being sick. His energy was better Friday, though he could barely talk above a whisper during a brief interview with Golf Channel before his round. And the Australian knows how a big lead can get away, even on the final day. He had a four-shot lead with four holes remaining in the 2012 British Open when it all went wrong — four straight bogeys — and Ernie Els walked off with the claret jug. Thats a distant memory for Scott, who takes that green jacket from Augusta National with him just about everywhere he goes. "Seven shots over two days is not enough," Scott said. "I dont think you can ever be enough in the lead, to be honest." DIVOTS: Ryo Ishikawa had a 74 and was among those in the group at 5-under. The Japanese star has been working hard on his English. He used the words, "sucker pin," in an interview, and then chatted comfortably with Jimmy Roberts of NBC Sports for about five minutes. ... Southern Amateur champion Zachary Olsen made the cut. ... Sam Saunders, the grandson of Arnold Palmer, had a 71 and was in a tie for 16th. ... Paul Casey made a 7-foot bogey putt on his last hole for a 79 to make the cut on the number at 2-over 146. Vince Carter Jersey . Eller said the Oilers were a "junior team" that was "all over the place" before Edmontons 4-3 victory over Montreal on Tuesday night, Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins took offence to Ellers comments and used it to motivate his youthful team. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . Both sides came closest to scoring in the first half, when Roma had a goal from Mattia Destro waved off for offside and Inters Rodrigo Palacio headed high. "A draw was a fair result. Neither squad had many chances," Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic said. http://www.magicbasketballprostore.com/kids-mario-hezonja-magic-jersey/ . The Rangers centre left early in Game 1 with an upper body injury after being checked by Canadiens defenceman Mike Weaver and has not played since. Brassard told reporters after practice that he was good to go. That brought a smile to the face of Rangers coach Alain Vigneault.NEW YORK -- Madison Bumgarner and the Giants felt right at home during the first leg of their extended stay in the Big Apple. Bumgarner struck out 10 in seven innings of four-hit ball, outpitching Jonathon Niese to lead San Francisco over the New York Mets 2-1 Thursday. Juan Perez went 3 for 3 with an RBI single in his hometown, and the World Series champions won for the eighth time in 11 games. After taking two of three from the Mets, the Giants wont even change hotels -- they remain in New York this weekend to play three interleague games at Yankee Stadium. Scores of San Francisco fans filled an otherwise empty Citi Field all series, and the Giants received a loud ovation as they walked off following the final out. "Its nice to have a good fan base like that," Bumgarner said. "Especially this far away, it makes it a lot of fun when they care that much about us." Bumgarner (13-9) has gone 19 straight starts without yielding more than three earned runs, the longest streak by a San Francisco pitcher since Tim Lincecums 19 in a row from 2007-08. The previous Giants hurler to do it during one season was Ed Whitson in 1980, according to STATS. Niese (7-8) threw seven solid innings for the Mets, who rallied for four runs in the ninth to win 5-4 on Wednesday night. They batted .184 while going 4-7 on their penultimate homestand. "I established all of my pitches, threw them all for strikes, got my cutter working on both sides of the plate," Niese said. With a runner on second, Javier Lopez retired pinch-hitters Lucas Duda and Anthony Recker for his first save since Sept. 11 last year. Recker struck out to end a crisp game that took 2 hours, 37 minutes. Giants closer Sergio Romo, who had a blown save Wednesday, was rested after throwing 50 pitches over the previous two days. Bumgarner caught a potentially painful break in the sixth. With runners at the corners, Wilmer Flores hit a sharp grounder that appeared headed up the middle for a tying single. But the ball smacked off Bumgarners left shin and pinballed right to first baseman Buster Posey for the third out. "Felt a lot better when we got him out," Bumgarner said. Bumgarner walked back to the dugout with no problem, then retired Eric Young Jr. with two on to end the seventh after a visit from pitching coach Dave Righetti. Following his 13th career game with double-digit strikeouts, Bumgarner needs one more K to reach 200 in a season for the first time. Nikola Vucevic Jersey. The All-Star left-hander surpassed 200 innings for the third consecutive year. "Feels good. I mean, thats what all starters are trying to do, really," Bumgarner said. "Thats the main concern for me really is the innings, trying to get to 200 every year. So Ive kind of been keeping an eye on it here the last month or so." Jean Machi pitched a perfect eighth. San Francisco scored twice in the fourth after Hector Sanchez hit a one-out double. Joaquin Arias blooped a single and Perez, who went to high school in New York City, delivered an RBI single. Perez also walked during a perfect day at the plate and set a career high for hits. "Its like a dream come true, coming back home in front of my friends, family, people that watched me play when I was little," Perez said. "Its a moment that I would say Ill never forget." Ehire Adrianza, making his first major league start, beat out a double-play ball to drive in another run. Perez was among the Giants rookies who found cowboy hats, boots and orange-and-black acoustic guitars waiting for them at their lockers after the game -- costumes for some good-natured hazing. "Just trying to have some fun, end of the year," said Lopez, who refused to disclose the ringleaders. Perez, however, figured there wasnt much need for him to dress up for dinner back home in the Bronx. He said he left about 10 tickets Thursday for family and friends, including his mother, wife, daughter and sister. Perez said hell have many more folks coming to the Yankees series -- including his father, who was unable to attend Thursday because he was working. "That will be a crazy series for me, tickets-wise," the outfielder said. Josh Satin had a leadoff double in the fourth for New Yorks first hit. He scored on Daniel Murphys single, but Bumgarner avoided further damage with the help of some fine defence by Arias at third. NOTES: Giants 3B Pablo Sandoval was rested. ... Posey went 0 for 4 and is 1 for 21 on the road trip. ... Lincecum (10-13, 4.40 ERA) faces Yankees LHP CC Sabathia (13-13, 4.90) in a matchup of former Cy Young Award winners Friday night. ... New York begins its final road trip Friday night in Philadelphia. All-Star 3B David Wright is expected back after missing seven weeks with a strained right hamstring. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz