Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

19.02.2019 06:28
TORONTO -- Bad weather is to blame for delays in completing a new Hamilton stadium and key venue for the 2015 Pan Am and Parapan Antworten

TORONTO -- Bad weather is to blame for delays in completing a new Hamilton stadium and key venue for the 2015 Pan Am and Parapan Games, the governing Liberals said Wednesday. Air Jordan 6 For Sale Cheap . "Mother Nature has prolonged the winter and theyve slowed down a bit," said Michael Coteau, minister responsible for the 2015 Games. But taxpayers wont be on the hook for any overrun costs, he said, adding that hes confident all 31 Pan Am venues will be completed in time for the Games. The setback is forcing the Tiger-Cats football team to use a smaller facility for their first two home games of the season. The $145.7-million Tim Hortons Field was slated to open this month, a year before it was to host all 32 mens and womens soccer competitions during the Games. Once completed, it will have 22,500 permanent seats and a potential capacity of 40,000 through temporary seating. But the Ticats said theyll have to use Ron Joyce Stadium at McMaster University -- which has 6,000 permanent seats and temporary seating for another 6,000 -- for games scheduled this month. The delay is unfortunate, but it will be short, said Infrastructure Minister Brad Duguid. "The Hamilton Tiger-Cats will be running onto that brand new field at some point this summer -- we expect by the third game -- as soon as possible," he said in the legislature. Disappointed fans should keep things in perspective, Coteau said. "The fans are going to be really happy once the site is complete, because its going to ignite the enthusiasm behind the sports team in Hamilton and across Ontario," he said. The TO2015 organizing committee said theyre still trying to get a final date for completion of the new stadium, but it will probably be August or September. "I dont know anybody whos happy about the Hamilton situation," said CEO Saad Rafi. "I think were all frustrated about that." But Hamiltonians will have a world-class facility thats going to be around for the next 50 years, he added. The CFL team spent the entirety of last season at the University of Guelph while the new stadium was under construction. The residents in her hometown are frustrated with what appears to be a "lackadaisical" attitude towards getting the stadium ready in time for football season, said NDP Leader Andrea Horwath. "The fans are the ones that suffer from not having the top-grade facilities and not having that ability to feel proud about the new stadium," said Horwath, who also represents the riding of Hamilton Centre. It doesnt bode well for the governments ability to have the other Pan Am facilities ready on time either, she said. "I think its a bad omen for the Games overall that one of the major facilities has not been completed on time," said Horwath. "And whether or not thats going to be a similar situation in other facilities -- I guess its wait and see." Air Jordan 6 Retro Sale . -- Jerome Williams glanced at Philadelphias schedule and realized he would be facing the Oakland Athletics yet again, with another new team. Jordan Retro 6 Wholesale . Louis Blues just continue to roll -- especially against the Nashville Predators. http://www.clearanceairjordan6.com/ . The Brewers finalized a US$36 million, three-year contract with free agent third baseman Aramis Ramirez on Wednesday, adding a much-needed bat to their lineup.WASHINGTON -- Twice during their extra-inning game against the Cincinnati Reds on Monday night, the Washington Nationals appeared to have game-winning hits. Twice, the Reds made outstanding catches. There would be no third chance as Todd Fraziers two-run homer in the 15th inning lifted the Reds over the Nationals 4-3. "All you can do is hit and sometimes you wish you could steer it after you hit it, but that doesnt happen," Nationals manager Matt Williams said after watching his team tie the game in the ninth and nearly win it in the 11th and 14th. First, Brandon Phillips robbed Wilson Ramos behind second base with a runner on third to end the 11th. Then in the 14th, Billy Hamilton got a great jump and made a diving grab in right centre of Anthony Rendons liner with a man on second. "I hit it good," Rendon said. "I knew it and I knew he had a chance of catching it, but I was hoping it might die and it didnt die." Phillips singled off Ross Detwiler (0-2) to open the 15th and with one out, Frazier homered to centre. "I (wanted) to drive something. I had two good at-bats before that. Its crazy how the game goes," Frazier said. "Youre 0 for 3 and then you get three more at-bats in extra innings and you go 3 for 3. So its like a whole new game and I got a ball up, elevated and tried to drive it." The home run also ended a 27 2-3 innings scoreless streak by the Nationals bullpen. "Bad execution, bad pitch selection, pretty much bad all the way around," Detwiler said Logan Ondrusek (1-2) worked two innings for the win, allowing an RBI single to Greg Dobbs in the bottom of the 15th before getting Danny Espinosa to fly out to deep right to end the 4-hour, 58-minute game. Washington trailed 2-1 when Espinosa doubled to left off Aroldis Chapman to start the ninth. He advanced to third on a fly to deep left-centre by Kevin Frandsen and scored on pinch-hitter Scott Hairstons fly to deep left. That rally cost Reeds starter Mike Leake his first win since April 15. Air Jordan 6 Clearance. Monday night was the first meeting between Leake and Stephen Strasburg, youth league teammates in San Diego and 2009 first-round draft choices, with Strasburg going first overall and Leake eighth. Strasburg went seven innings, allowing two runs and six hits. He walked only one, but hit two batters, both of whom scored. Both teams had their share of chances. The Reds were 2 for 24 with runners in scoring position, and the Nationals were 2 for 18. The Reds were without first baseman Joey Votto (strained left quadriceps), who is rehabbing in Cincinnati, for the fourth straight game. Trailing 2-0, Washington finally got to Leake in the seventh. Nate McLouth singled with one out and took second on a wild pitch. With two outs, Denard Span singled to right, scoring McLouth and ending Leakes night after 110 pitches. The Reds used their legs to take a 1-0 lead in the fourth. Frazier was hit by a pitch with one out and went to third on Brayan Penas single. With Chris Heisey at the plate, Ramos blocked a pitch by Strasburg in the dirt and Pena broke for second. Frazier dashed home when Ramos threw to second and second baseman Espinosas only play was on Pena, who was tagged out in a rundown. The Reds made it 2-0 in the fifth. Zack Cozart was hit on the arm by a fastball by Strasburg. On a hit-and-run play, Hamilton singled him to third and Cozart scored on a single to centre by Skip Schumaker. NOTES: Williams said rookie RHP Blake Treinen will be called up from Triple-A Syracuse to make LHP Gio Gonzalezs scheduled start Thursday in Pittsburgh. Gonzalez (left shoulder inflammation) went on the 15-day DL Sunday. Treinen has made four appearances, including one start, for Washington. ... Williams said 1B Adam LaRoche (right quad strain) took pregame grounders for the first time since going on the DL on May 10. . Cincinnatis Jonny Cueto (4-2, 1.25) opposes Doug Fister (0-1, 4.76) on Tuesday. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz