Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
panxing18 Offline

Abbil

11.07.2019 05:27
The Pro Football Focus guys hosted a roundtable Antworten

late this week Tanoh Kpassagnon Jersey , and Arrowhead Pride submitted a question."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Kansas City Chiefs NewsOpen ThreadsFull ArchiveLibrary Community GuidelinesContact InformationOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Cris Collinsworth, PFF staff suggest Chiefs building defense ahead of the curveNew,152commentsThe Pro Football Focus guys hosted a roundtable late this week, and Arrowhead Pride submitted a question.CDTShareTweetShareShareCris Collinsworth, PFF staff suggest Chiefs building defense ahead of the curveLate this week, I noticed the guys over at Pro Football Focus (Cris Collinsworth, Steve Palazzolo, Sam Monson and Mike Renner) were hosting a live Q and A. Collinsworth may be the best football analyst in the business, and we here at Arrowhead Pride have tremendous respect for the PFF team’s work.So we submitted a question, and it led to an excellent roundtable discussion regarding the Chiefs offseason from guys who know what they’re talking about.The roundtable (Chiefs answer begins around the 49-minute mark)My takeI have liked the Chiefs offseason thus far.It does not take a rocket (or PFF) scientist to realize the defense needed a major overhaul. Ridding your team of Eric Berry Armani Watts Jersey , Dee Ford and Justin Houston and bringing in an entire new defensive staff and scheme does just that.The one move that sticks with me that I didn’t like is getting rid of Ford. I would have never signed Ford to a long-term deal, but to me, a franchise-tag, prove-it deal was perfect. There are now no elite EDGE rushers on the team.That is why I like PFF’s suggestion that the Chiefs may be ahead of the curve — where in today’s league (based upon analytics), coverage matters much more than pass rush. That is probably why the Chiefs were willing to spend $12 million of cap space for a year of Earl Thomas. The 2009 comparison to the New Orleans Saints is the best part of this whole discussion, in my opinion. Running people out of the court in 2018 was fun when it worked, but as we saw, that isn’t a safe recipe for winning against the best teams in the league in the playoffs.If the Chiefs can slow the game down and the shift to zone means more turnovers, as Palazzolo suggests, we could be talking about a historic regular season. Mahomes is that good and at the age of 23 Dorian O’Daniel Jersey , should still get better.I’ve thought for a long time that the Chiefs should prioritize a pass rusher with their top pick in the NFL Draft. But based upon this chat, perhaps a cornerback or safety makes more sense.Maybe because of the scheme change and the other offseason additions, the Chiefs feel good enough to go best player available, and that could be on offense.Regardless of the direction, it will be fascinating to watch. Let’s check in on Chiefs fans with the latest SB Nation FanPulse data." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteArrowhead PrideArrowhead Pride | Kansas City Chiefs Schedule, News, Roster and StatsLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSeriesLatest NewsFanpostsFanshotsCommunityAboutStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSeries Stagner ThingsLottery Tickets ’19Summer of SpagsDixon’s MailbagLatest News Fanposts Most recentMost activeFanshots Community Community GuidelinesContactAbout StubHub ✕Fanpulse: Chiefs fans weigh in on team confidence and over/undersNew,19commentsLet’s check in on Chiefs fans with the latest SB Nation FanPulse data. CDTShareTweetShareShareFanpulse: Chiefs fans weigh in on team confidence and over/undersMany of you here at Arrowhead Pride began being polled last year on various things concerning the Kansas City Chiefs and matters across the NFL. This is part of SB Nation’s FanPulse tool, which sends weekly questions to the city’s most plugged-in and dedicated Chiefs fans via email.If you are interested in joining the Chiefs’ FanPulse, please sign up here.Chiefs fan confidence throughout the offseasonChiefs fans’ confidence has remained consistently high throughout the offseason Derrick Nnadi Jersey , with slight dips after free agency and the draft.Let’s look at the official totals:At the end of the season, 94% of fans were confident in the direction of the Chiefs.Following free agency, 79% of fans were confident in the direction of the Chiefs.Right before the draft, 95% of fans were confident in the direction of the Chiefs.After the draft, 85% of fans were confident in the direction of the Chiefs.11 fan bases had a higher confidence rating than Kansas City after the draft. In early April, we told you that the win total over/unders were out. The Chiefs were listed at 10.5 wins. So we asked...Will the Chiefs be over or under 10.5 wins in 2019?I think NBC Sports’ Peter King put it best last week. Regardless of how the rest of the 53-man roster plays out, Kansas City trusts in Patrick Mahomes to get it to 11 wins.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz