Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
panxing18 Offline

Abbil

11.07.2019 05:38
As we begin the final three practices Antworten

of the year Andrew Whitworth Jersey , Gurley is not listed on the initial injury report"The Los Angeles Rams are taking on the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LIII on Sunday; as they prepare to do so, they’re starting the practice week with RB Todd Gurley unlisted on the initial injury report:2019 LA Rams Super Bowl LIII Week 2 injury reportNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusK Greg Zuerlein was upgraded to limited participation after missing out on practice all last week while DB Blake Countess continues to be hampered by a foot injury.The Gurley injury is what it is. He’s not at 100%. While that’s frustrating and, considered the nature of existentialism here, sad Cory Littleton Jersey , the Rams beat the Dallas Cowboys with a Gurley at less than 100% and a they beat the New Orleans Saints with a Gurley at less than 100%. It’s just a matter of getting the balance right. Here’s how I put it going into the Cowboys game:Gurley got 16 carries against the Cowboys in the divisional round and just four in the NFC Championship against the Saints. I honestly have no clue what he’ll end up with against the Pats.Speaking of, their injury report is similarly scant:2019 New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Week 2 injury reportNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusThats Pats DT Malcom Brown, not injured Rams RB Malcolm Brown though the two were teammates at Texas.Per Pats Pulpit, the SB Nation community for fans of the Pats Dakota Allen Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , it doesn’t sound too serious for Malcom Brown.We’ll have to see how things progress for GZ and Countess this week and, fingers crossed, hope that nobody else joins them on the report this week. The team is back together at OTAs with a few new vets as well as a new crop of rookies." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteTurf Show Timesa Los Angeles Rams communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSectionsLibraryMastheadCommunity GuidelinesNFL OddsStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕Filed under:Random Ramsdom2019 Los Angeles Rams OffseasonRandom Ramsdom 5/22: Rams get offseason Kupp checkNew,7commentsThe team is back together at OTAs with a few new vets as well as a new crop of rookies. CDTShareTweetShareShareRandom Ramsdom 5/22: Rams get offseason Kupp checkJayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY SportsCooper Kupp still eyeing Week 1 return I NFL NetworkThe Slot Yacht himself Cooper Kupp continues his rehab with his eyes set on a triumphant Week 1 return against the Carolina Panthers. Ndamukong Suh appears headed back to Florida I Bleacher ReportDespite speculation that Portlander Ndamukong Suh would stay on the West Coast Los Angeles Rams Jerseys 2019 , it appears that the ex-Ram defensive lineman is now headed to the humidity of the Tampa/ St Petersburg metroplex, where Pro Bowl defensive tackle Gerald McCoy was just released. The Rams are among the most vulnerable division winners? I NFL NetworkApparently the Rams one of last season’s most vulnerable division winners, at least according to Gil Brandt at NFL Network. What do you make of this?What went down at Day 2 of OTAs? I Rams Official SiteIf you want to know what Day 2 of OTAs looked like out at Cal Lutheran, Myles Simmons will be your eyes. Find out who dropped a Jared Goff dime as well as any other dynamics as the team begins to gel from “me” towards “we”. Clay Matthews senses a winning culture with the Rams I Los Angeles TimesSee why Clay Matthews is impressed by his new team as well as gaining insight to where and how Wade Phillips plans to use the former All Pro turned LA Ram. The Rams are back Discount Dakota Allen Jersey , as their focus moves forward I ForbesAlways interesting to see what the folks at Forbes have to say about the NFC Champs as they prepare for another 16+ game odyssey. Todd Gurley has personalized offseason regiment I Rams WireThe Rams hope to see prime time Todd Gurley again this season, and will allow Todd to work with his own trainers when he’s away from the team to get the Pro Bowler back into form.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz